Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Management Trainee (1021)
- Management Trainee Intern (87)
- Manager Trainee (77)
- Sales Management Trainee (52)
- Intern (35)
- Customer Service Representative (34)
- Manager In Training (26)
- Assistant Manager (25)
- Staff Accountant (24)
- Branch Manager (20)
- Service Agent (18)
- Enterprise Rent A Car Management Trainee (18)
- Management Assistant (15)
- Management & Sales Internship (14)
- Management Trainee Enterprise-Rent-A-Car (11)
- Manager (11)
- MT (10)
- Driver (9)
- Graduate Management Trainee (8)
- Accountant (8)
- Branch Rental Manager (8)
- Car Prep (8)
- Management Intern (7)
- Reservation Sales Representative (7)
- Summer Intern (7)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Account Executive (6)
- Administrative Assistant (6)
- PT Service Agent (6)
- Senior Customer Assistance Representative (5)
Seasonal (Summer) Customer Service Position Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Submitted an online application through the website and got a call back only a day later to set up a formal phone interview. Got a call from the friendly interviewer who asked questions about my resume and application.
Spent around 20-30 minutes on the call answering typical customer service interview questions and explaining my former job duties in relation to the one I had applied for. Interviewer was very polite and allowed me to ask questions at the end.
Afterwards, I was sent a background check (no fee required) in an email.
A few days later, I was called saying that my background check had cleared by a very polite HR representative and was offered employment for the summer. She allowed me to pick my shift from the different set of options I was given for shift times and days off, however the two week training was at a set time that could not be changed.
She then emailed me with different forms and information of paperwork to send back and/or bring in when I start training.
- What do you do when you get extremely frustrated by an angry customer? Answer Question
Able to pick from a list of shift times/days off after training ended. Various times were listed and I picked one.