3M

2.7

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3M in April 2014.

Basic Interview. General questions asked related to the profile offered. As the profile was related to market research i was asked questions on same and also I was briefed about what exactly the profile and work was and how was I supposed to accomplish it..

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3M in April 2011.

Interview process

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They mailed me a copy of offer letter and asked me meet at their company.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 3M in September 2010.

Initial interview will be telephonic from supervisor. Next from NSM (can be video conference also) & in rare occasions from Divisional Manager. HR only facilitates.

Interview Questions
    • They may ask about Key account management , Channel Management and team handling experience. Then about 3M , etc.   Answer Question
    They will tell no negotiation possible. This happens with HR. They may stick to the band given by business. Approval process for exceptions are quite difficult.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 3M in August 2010.

Got a call from consultant, attended the telephonic interview, got a schedule for personal interview & then one more round of technical interview with site manager & then finally with a VP then negotiation & offer letter.

Interview Questions
    One step negotiation was possible

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at 3M in April 2010.

Shortlisting was done by the General Managers. The shortlisted candidates had a group discussion on a management case for 10 to 15 minutes. 1 person was selected from each group of 6. These candidates were then interviewed to judge fit in the Healthcare Industry.

Interview Questions
    • Healthcare involves seeing patients b?eing operated in hospitals. Are you scared of blood?   View Answer
    • Why 3M?   View Answer
    None

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 3M.

I applied online. After a few days, I received a phone call, in which I was asked about my expectations and my German language skills. At the end of the conversation, I was invited to an interview and told to prepare for a case study in market research. The interview had 2 parts: the normal interview part in which I was asked about what my motivation (especially with the particular division I applied for) and what I had learned from each job I had had. Then, the case study followed. I was given 20 mins to work on in alone. I had to describe my process going about doing market research for the introduction of a new product. It was also had a math part to be done in Excel. Nothing very difficult. Then the hiring manager came back and I had to present my "results", which was a list of steps and their explanation.

Interview Questions
    • 1. What did you learn from each job you have held in the past?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at 3M.

Very selective process for the Business Development Consultant position. There was a 40 minute case interview. Maybe just 5 minutes dedicated for a walk me through your resume question. The interviewer was very cold and not personable.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at 3M.

It consists in 2 parts: Online test + Group Interview
    Online test was not difficult. There were about 7 people at the group interview. Had to answer questions, solve a case talk in English. It was also very clarifying about the positions offered.

Marketing Interview

Phone interview with an HR person then in person interview. I did not get offered a position, but the people who I interacted with were very nice and professional! They were my very first interviews ever and they helped make me feel more comfortable (as comfortable as possible for your very first interviews that is).

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a project or experience you have had in school that interests you and relates to this position?   Answer Question

Operations Optimization Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at 3M.

One-day interview at the plant location. Multiple candidates were interviewed in a day, 3 on my day. We met the hiring manager at the hotel, who led us to the plant and there was a 3-legged interview process: behavioral interview, peer interview, and a plant tour. Then, we toured the small town where the plant is and had lunch. Then we were free to leave for the day.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you saw on your plant tour that you think could be improved?   Answer Question

The town was too small for me.