Aéropostale Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated 29 Sep 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

asked for an application filled it out and got a call within a week. scheduled a group interview. me and 3 other girls were being interviewed. Was asked to sell by outfit to them and asked to put an outfit together from the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale in July 2013.

I dropped off an application and got a call about two weeks later

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale in January 2012.

Applied in person. Called for a seasonal position to interview. Went to a group interview. A week later they called to offer me the job. Asked you to come the interview dressed "Aero cool" and everyone looked like a model and they all got the job except one person because she was a little heavier set.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how you would approach a mother and and example of how you would approach a teen to help.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale in August 2011.

I started off with an interview with store manager for holiday part time associate, 8 months later promoted to part time sales lead and interviewed with district manger, and 6 months later promoted to assistant manager and interviewed by district manager. Very relaxing one on one interview with district manager. Straight to the point.