Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Questions
    • Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   View Answer

Merch Flow Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aéropostale in September 2013.

I got a text saying i was hired after having the group interview, told me my position and pay which was $8 an hour, very descriptive as well

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Internal hire, very easy process.

yes or no

Aero Ambassador Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked in and filled out an application and was given a preliminary interview. I was then asked to come back and participate in a group interview where you answer a series of questions and asked to participate in a series of scenarios.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aéropostale in March 2014.

I applied in person, and they set up a group interview for the next day. It was pretty relaxed, there were two other people there. The interviewer asked about five questions then took us back to the store. At the store, we had to create two outfits, one for girls and one for guys. We were also asked to replenish a section, which means like folding clothes and making it look presentable.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale.

went in person

Interview Questions
    • what's the one thing you would take with you in the case of a fire?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale.

Employee had refereed me to her DM. DM had called and we spoke briefly. She had me meet her and her boss at a near by Starbucks. The boss asked most of the questions. They were dressed very casual. I was way too overdressed.

Associate Merchandise Planner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2012.

Initial phone interview with HR was very casual just to gather basic information, screening candidates to see if their current experience qualifies them for the position they are applying for, what type of salary they expect, and why they want to leave their current company.
    In person interview was very easy going, typical questions to discuss job functions and assess planning skills. Ex: "How would you plan a selldown, what metrics do you look at to evaluate performance?"

Interview Questions
    Phone call from director with the offer. Any negotiations went through HR

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  St. Catharines, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. Catharines, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2013.

I was greeted by my friendly manager and we had a seat at a coffee shop within the mall. She asked me about myself, making me feel more comfortable by telling me about herself as well. One of the questions I got asked was "What does integrity mean to you". It was a great experience.

Merch Flow Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in September 2012.

I walked in and ask for an application. I filled out and turned it back in within a few minutes. I was called back a few days after for a group interview. So easy! All you do is fill out paperwork and watch videos

Interview Questions
    • An unexpected question was when was the last time I got in trouble and why.   Answer Question