ADC Telecommunications

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Tustin, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADC Telecommunications.

Interview Details Excellent interview process with PairGain Technologies which was later acquired by ADC Telecommunications. Great offices and staff in Southern CA. Very professional. Even the CEO came in for a 5 minute discussion. After acquisition by ADC Telecommunication, observed high leve of professionalism in ADC's staff in Minneapolis during visits.

Interview Question – Would you ever lie to a customer? I will never forget that question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very professional. With some give and take. I didn't get everything I asked for but they made up with different rewards.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ADC Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADC Telecommunications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by ADC Telecommunications employees and interview candidates.