ADP

577 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Bhubaneswar

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in January 2014.

Interview Details The whole process takes one complete day. There is generally a presentation(good 1) followed by written test which includes aptitude,reasoning,verbal and essay. The Written test is divided into three parts. The first part contains 15 aptitude questions,15 reasoning,15 basic computer related and 10 verbal questions. The second part has 5 minutes for reading comprehension. The third part is essay writing for 10 minutes. You should avoid any grammatical or spelling mistakes here. Questions are not very difficult but time is surely a factor. Try to be very accurate with your answers because very few are selected for written.
                                                  Out of some 600 odd students only 16 were selected. The next phase is interview. The main focus is on problem solving abilities and obviously basics of all the subjects. The second interview is generally taken by 2 people. One of them is a HR who asks very few questions but observes you very keenly. The other person is generally a senior guy and it will be just a little challenging.

Interview Question – Puzzles: There are 8 bags out of which 1 of them is of 2kgs & the rest are 1kg,in minimum iteration find out which bag weighs 2kg? There are 3 beakers of 3,5,8 litres, how to measure 4 litres? For a given array write a program to give an array output where every element's corresponding element will be the product of all other elements.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As a fresher you don't get an opportunity to negotiate.

Member Technical Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in January 2011.

Interview Details Since i joined as a fresher, there is a written test in the first followed by interviews

Interview Question – Why did not you know about an author if you like him?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fixed since i was a fresher

Senior Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Hyderābād

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

Interview Details Got a call from HR and face to face interview was confirmed. Interview is straightforward. 1 technical interview.

Interview Question – Lack of courtesy and show off from interviewer. You will not be respected if you got some arrogant interviewers. It's okay to show that to a new bees but to a person with an experience of 6 years when not asked to please come in, no shake hands, no smile, Even didn't bother to offer seat. It's a very stressful interview, because the person didn't maintain any eye contact and when he does he is disinterested. After 2nd question, i stopped answering questions, though most of them are basic. This company is always self boasting(apparent from their home made videos shown in waiting room) and pampering themselves. Right from the security check-in, you can feel that arrogance. I thought after first two questions, he is conducting a stress interview which is obvious for a DBA. But I was bewildered when he continues to be disinterested. I'm feeling proud in messing up this offer. Don't sell your courtesy for getting into a fortune 100 or some company.

Happy to reject the offer and from my third response, i made it very clear to him that I'm not interested in working with a team either :).
  Answer Question

Member-Technical Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ADP in March 2013.

Interview Details Smooth, friendly and easy going. But time will be major factor. Lengthy process time consuming. Lots of delay between interview rounds.

Interview Question – Logical questions based on realtime situation. Interview had an answer in mind which he was expecting from me.4   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

Interview Details We know ADP is one among the fortune 100 companies, so people come from different technologies and different companies hoping this is the best one and looking for the best opportunity in it.

Even though no one is 100 % master in their given subjects they will try to attend the interview to improve their skill set what they had with or to decrease the loop holes in subject but it doesn’t mean interviewer laughs at the person who came for the interview.

If He/She is really a subject matter expert they must have the enthusiasm of encouraging the people who came for the interview.

But, this morning I have attended the interview in ADP for the same as mentioned in below email. I hope it’s really my bad time to attend this call from ADP.

I am sorry to say this!

But, I met with real Ass hole behavior of an interviewer which hurt me a lot and lot.

May he come from IITs or IIITs they should have the minimum common sense of respecting the people who came for the interview. Please suggest the higher managing director on this to not to have Bastards sitting over the interview panel. This is nothing but really losing the reputation of your company.

If at all the person who came for interview fell upset of his life and may commit suicide?

I promise you, in my life time I will hate the 100 fortune company ADP.

Never I attend it back.

Interview Question – They are trying to give show off   Answer Question

Member Technical Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in September 2011.

Interview Details it was a campus placement.had written first,then 3 rounds of PI.
2 of which were technical and one HR.

Interview Question – nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as we were picked from the college.

Research Analyst Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in October 2013.

Interview Details interview process was simple.
1 round - aptitude
2 round - personal interview
3 round - oprations (final)

Interview Question – nothing   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Hyderābād

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ADP in August 2011.

Interview Details As it was my second interview It was a good experience though.

Interview Question – Is money more important or work is more important   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It is my first job and have accepted the offer.

Shared Services Interview

Pune

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details The process compromised of 7 rounds and there were few more to follow

Interview Question – All 7 rounds had same questions   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Hyderābād

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ADP in July 2010.

Interview Details Interview was quick.
Had an Aptitude round, a technical round, and an interview round.

Not many questions, or difficult questions for a fresher.

Got selected in 3 Hrs of walk-in.

Interview Question – Why applying for BPO when you are interested in R&D?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP interview questions and advice. All 577 interview reviews are posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.