ADP

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

3.1

Senior Technical Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADP.

Be precise and stick to the basic concepts. also, you need to be innovative. automation is welcomed. Interview process will be easy but quite lengthy if its client round. the client will encourage you and make answer out of you. so you need to be cool during the interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Depends on the technology you are supporting.   View Answer
    You can get good negotiation if you are clever at the tactics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in April 2011.

Got an email regarding the open position for my role.
    Interview was scheduled with a week.
    4 rounds of interview.
    The Interview process was not that tough to crack. Might be because i had only 2.5 years of IT experience on the day i attended the interview.
    Initial Round was technical round where questions on my previous project details and technologies used.
    Second round was total testing specific round which had questions on SDLC, test deliverables, Quality center and real time scenarios and DB concepts
    Third round was an interview with the executive manager where business related questions & previous experience was discussed.
    Final round was HR round where salary discussions and notice period was discussed,

As this was the first switch i was unable to negotiate much
    But i advise to negotiate based on your market value and the technology you are in.
    Rare technologies are well paid.

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ADP.

4.5 years of experience was when i was called for an interview. It was technical round for almost 2 hrs. There were many questions mostly on basics and few code snippets from my current technical work i am doing. Went very well. HR folks are avg talking guys.

Interview Questions
    Nothing great. Ask more than what you expect. They will negotiate any ways.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in July 2014.

HR will call you to attend interview and there starts the process. Total 4 rounds of interview includes written test contains 2 programs. Then starts face to face interviews where the direct employees of ADP deals with the technical round

Interview Questions
    • Easy interview but need to have knowledge on basic concepts   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at ADP in May 2014.

First round technical - normal filtering and not so in depth.
    Second round technical - Very depth and exhaustive questions. Maximum filtering.
    Third round - HR - Cool.
    This is really worth attending to know status of our own knowledge.

Technical Lead Interview

I had a few rounds of technical interview. Average interviews. I was asked to design an application. The questions were very basic. Singleton pattern, Strategy pattern.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ADP.

the first round will be Written round.they can ask some aptitude ,some techical even for some students there was programming based on the paper.then there will be two techincal rounds which may include the programing rounds also.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP in May 2014.

I appeared for Microsoft .Net Senior Developer interview with ADP. There were 5 rounds of interview, 2 technical rounds, 1 managerial round, 1 client and 1 HR round.
    First technical round was appx 45 mins, the questions were on OOPS, C#, and .Net basics. The 2nd technical round was more detailed discussion around 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Managerial round was more technical where manager evaluate on technical skills, process and practices.   Answer Question

Member Technical Interview

good.. every thing goes as per time.Good programming skills and basic knowledge is enough to clear ADP interview Three rounds of interview Skills interview manager and HR interview. every thing will be done in different days

Member Technical Interview

There will more than 4 rounds of interview. Be confident on what your talking. Please always refer with name . Don't user "Sir". It will be good if you know a working person in ADP.

Interview Questions
    • Don't try to act smart. If you know the answer, then say it or else say you not sure about it,   Answer Question

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!