ADP

Updated Aug 26, 2014
657 interviews

3.1

Technical Lead Interview

I had a few rounds of technical interview. Average interviews. I was asked to design an application. The questions were very basic. Singleton pattern, Strategy pattern.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at ADP.

the first round will be Written round.they can ask some aptitude ,some techical even for some students there was programming based on the paper.then there will be two techincal rounds which may include the programing rounds also.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ADP in May 2014.

I appeared for Microsoft .Net Senior Developer interview with ADP. There were 5 rounds of interview, 2 technical rounds, 1 managerial round, 1 client and 1 HR round.
    First technical round was appx 45 mins, the questions were on OOPS, C#, and .Net basics. The 2nd technical round was more detailed discussion around 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Managerial round was more technical where manager evaluate on technical skills, process and practices.   Answer Question

Member Technical Interview

good.. every thing goes as per time.Good programming skills and basic knowledge is enough to clear ADP interview Three rounds of interview Skills interview manager and HR interview. every thing will be done in different days

Member Technical Interview

There will more than 4 rounds of interview. Be confident on what your talking. Please always refer with name . Don't user "Sir". It will be good if you know a working person in ADP.

Interview Questions
    • Don't try to act smart. If you know the answer, then say it or else say you not sure about it,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADP in March 2014.

Interview process took 2 days. Two technical round followed by an HR round.

First round they asked me about java string
    then a SQL query, told me to remove subquery into it.
    Then a C program of rotating an array.

second round.

was printing a pattern.
    then checking prime in between a range.
    Then this guy started java qs. and he asked me very minute details. Could not answer all the qs. but gave the concept.

HR round

he offered me 5% hike, saying like we do not deviate the internal and external employee salary. I told FO.(Not literally)

Interview Questions
    • implement your own exception class. I just created a class with extending a Exception class.
      but he was not satisfied.
        Answer Question

They wasted my two days of time. and also 2liters of petrol.

They were offering 5% hike :O

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Contacted by recruiter who liked my profile and asked if i was interested in a challenging development role. When i went to the interview, it turned out to be something different. The development role was clarified to minor user interface development, with no guarantee of better working coming in the future.

Interview started off with data structure questions which i answered well but interviewer didn't seem very interested. next had a few technical questions where not much clarification was given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ADP in May 2014.

written test 4 sectionsinclude technical written test
    technical - two rounds
    hr

Disgusting Interviewers In Hyderabad Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADP in February 2014.

Got call from hr..scheduled the interview over the weekend. There was about 50-60 people from different technologies . they started the interview process without much waiting . But interviewers behave like they are some steve jobs lol , very arrogant people. they don't have any courtesy,no handshakes etc . Interview is easy when compared to other companies. I rejected the offer because the pay package was less and i got a better package for the same role at accenture. Salaries are less when compared to companies like accenture,cts,hcl etc . HRs behaved good but they are not willing to give my expected ctc . They have a pre-defined salary structure based on experience . There will be not much negotiation

Interview Questions
    • I was from .net profile with 2.5 years exp...they asked very basic mvc questions like action methods,filters,routing etc. asked to write down a couple of sql queries .They also asked oops in c# .Even though i have experience in jquery and ajax ,they didn't asked anything out of it. They asked whether i know them or not thats all. Interview was mainly theoretical. Be prepared with your resume which is more than enough   Answer Question

less package

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ADP.

I joined ADP as a fresher. The interview process includes written test (aptitude, English, C questions & essay writing), technical interview and HR round

Interview Questions
    • In technical review, they asked me to write C programs.   Answer Question

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!