ADP

Updated 25 Feb 2015
Updated 25 Feb 2015

3.1

Senior QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Applied online. Got a call after 2 weeks. Was called in for face to face interviews. After 2 rounds, the last was managerial which is by far the worst experience I ever had. He was so disinterested from the start. Worst of all, he insulted how my previous company worked on right on my face. How unprofessional is that? I wanted to walk out - was so frustrated! But alas, I am a little more professional than he is. So answered all the questions with patience. He used several disrespectful phrases like, "Your company guys are so foolish. Why would they consider that of high severity?" etc. etc. Disgusted totally!

Interview Questions
    • Handling such foolish unprofessionalism and sitting calm!   Answer Question

If the manager is like that, it doesn't make sense to work with him. Does it?

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I got call from ADP regarding job opening.
    They conducted two rounds first written test and second F2F interview.
    Am rejected in 2nd round.
    They asked core java question, some sql queries and logical questions.

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Lengthy Process, more than 10 rounds several discussion rounds including Hyderabad & US Teams
    Your vision and capability is probed more in detail
    Communication skills are important
    Dynamic Personality is preferred
    Back to back 5+ interviews, Conf call with US Stakeholders, followed by a Face to Face Process
    JD Could have been more explained and expectation setting was not done at any stage, it was quite ambiguous hence your maturity and things to do on your own are important

Functional Consultant Interview

We will have a telephonic interview, Face to face technical and managerial round will follows.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP in January 2015.

It was okay as they focused mostly on the basics of Java or any programming language you are good at. As I was also into web Development they asked me the concepts of HTML5 and CSS3 as well.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were on exception handlings, Collections, OOPS concepts, Generic classes and output of a code.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP in December 2014.

there was an ADP PARIKSHA AT college who all go through in that had beeb put into further rounds
    the test was quite tough and english was og GRE level and there was HR and tech and operations round
    once clear HR and TECH AND THE REST all rounds will be cake walk be confident and dont panic

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP.

One to one interview & Hr round , manager jod , detail of job descrition , company profile, Responsiblities , Offer letter , notice period

Senior Technical Member Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Be precise and stick to the basic concepts. also, you need to be innovative. automation is welcomed. Interview process will be easy but quite lengthy if its client round. the client will encourage you and make answer out of you. so you need to be cool during the interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Depends on the technology you are supporting.   View Answer
    You can get good negotiation if you are clever at the tactics.

Senior MEMBER TECHNICAL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ADP.

4.5 years of experience was when i was called for an interview. It was technical round for almost 2 hrs. There were many questions mostly on basics and few code snippets from my current technical work i am doing. Went very well. HR folks are avg talking guys.

Interview Questions
    Nothing great. Ask more than what you expect. They will negotiate any ways.

Senior Associate FP&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ADP in September 2014.

Receive a call from HR, and scheduled interview on next day, 1 round was HR round, asked all personal details, Basic finance & Accountion question. Next round taken by Deputy Manager who asked reasoning, Tricky & Case study based question related to finance and fund flow management, Try to give answer with some example with real scanario, when selected this round, A Senior Manager took interviw( This person was really too good), there was nothing technical question, its related to personal,Family,lonf term future aspects & Hobbies related question, bt do not try to give fake or impressive answer if u do not know abt anything.

After this round interviewer told me wait HR will meet u soon, and after 20 min HR came anddisclose result with Smile.

Interview Questions
    you can say anything but they will offer what they want.