ADP

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at ADP.

Interview Details The process was very long and drawn out. I had a phone screen with HR followed by two more phone interviews with a VP of Sales and a Sales Manager. After the three phone interviews I had a face to face interview with two Sales Managers, the VP of Sales and a Regional General Manager. The whole process took four months.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, all the questions were typical of an interview for a sales position. The hardest part was repeating the same questions with ech person in the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Windsor, CT (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ADP in February 2008.

Interview Details Fairly professional, but led to believe average first-year comp >$80K. This would mean average first year rep makes President's club. Average first year in office $42K.

Interview Question – How would you sell me this salt shaker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Minor fluctuation on base with promises of high commission.

Territory Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ADP in March 2012.

Interview Details First of all, being that I applied online I found it a little odd that I was being contacted by a recruiter who handles the initial interview process, but never mind that. The recruiter seemed to do a pretty good job of securing me the face to face interview, and my goals/values seemed to be in good congruency with the company. However, upon getting to the face to face interview, something didn't really feel right. My interview was scheduled for 1pm and I arrived at 12:45, however I was not called into the interview until 1:30. Sure I was a little peeved at this, but I decided to go through with it. Upon getting into the interview I received a few basic questions based on my experience and resume and answered them accordingly, I might have blanked out on maybe 1 question where I was only able to give 1 good example instead of 2, and instead of just continuing with the interview it was completely cut short. The interview didn't even last 10 minutes and I wasn't at all given a fair opportunity to explain how I would be a perfect fit for the position. To each his own I guess.

Interview Question – What attracts you to ADP?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADP

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP Videos

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP Territory Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees and interview candidates.