AIG Interview Questions

Updated 22 Oct 2014
Updated 22 Oct 2014

2.7

Risk Engineer Interview

The hiring process included an aptitude test and multiple rounds of interviews, mainly testing quantitative skills, general aptitude, communication skills and personality traits.

Interview Questions
    • How would you prove to be beneficial for the organization   Answer Question

Master Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG in October 2013.

There were 3 rounds
    1-written(aptitude+technical)
    2-face to face interview(technical)
    3-panel interview(hr)

first round basic aptitude and technical questions were asked after that in 2 round technical interview basically dbms oriented and questions on projects were asked. 3 round had 2 panel members which asked general hr questions.

Risk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AIG in March 2012.

The interview process included (same order as below) -
    1. HR & Communication round
    2. Written Test ( Aptitude, brain teaser & Technical)
    3. (1st) Face to Face interview with Hiring Manager (Technical)
    4. (2nd) Skype interview with Head of the Department (Technical)
    5. Reference check by third party

Interview Questions
    • Lot of cross questioning, Psychological test & Technical round   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Applied through university and selected for an on campus interview. The interview was more like a conversation and a information session with few behavioral question. It was just a check of your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • What exactly you know about the position and the domain where you have applied to?   Answer Question
    NA

Global Tax Interview

Very simple interview process. Met with 3 managers and spoke to each for about 45 minutes. The interviews were semi-casual chats with a few technical questions pertaining to behavior and skill set.

Interview Questions
    • When was there a time, whether for school or work, in which you had to multitask?   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AIG.

You'll interview with 4-5 of the employees on one day, plan to stay for 2-3 hours. Don't get too comfortable as the day goes on because that's how you blow the interview. Treat each person as they were the first, be your "A" game, remain professional, sell yourself, dress the part. Let them know what you know and obtain information about the culture and work life balance without sounding complianing.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are detailed requiring you to demonstrate your understanding of change activities, integrated audits (operational, risk, compliance, financial, and technical).   Answer Question
    HR was outsourced and didn't know anything, I found linked in more helpful through friends.

Senior Claims Analyst Interview

The hiring and interview process was very professional and informative. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process and there was time which remained available for any quesitons I may have had. It was one of the most smoothest interviews I've ever had.

Effortless and Seamless.

Science Group Summer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG.

Applied through campus recruiting system. Got interview in not more than 2 weeks. Most of my friends got interview, so i think interview was the key part. Interview questions were all ordinary behavioral questions, nothing difficult or unexpected. But it was literally my first interview, so I wasn't prepared that well so i didnt got the offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interviewing process was comfortable and professional. Be prepared and you'll do a great job. Dress professionally and go in as you would for any other business interview. It seems like a great company to work for based off of the three step interviewing process. There was a phone interview before an in person interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIG in September 2014.

I received an email about a week after applying online stating that they wanted to schedule a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was simple and short seeing as she called late as well. She siomply asked what i was looking for and salary requirements. i was called for a face to face interview the next business day. i met with the head of department and a financial analyst. it was pretty basic as the head dept managaer was speaking practically the entire time since the moment we met. He spoke for about 20- 30 min then asked if i had any questions for him before i can manage to even say anthing for myself. He didnt even ask me questions until i after i spoke. After wards, i spoke with financial analyst and it was basically a short 10 min interview even though i was told that it 45 min with each person

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions at all. Typical random questions that they thought of at the moment   Answer Question