AIG

Updated 18 Nov 2014
Updated 18 Nov 2014

2.7

Risk Engineer Interview

The hiring process included an aptitude test and multiple rounds of interviews, mainly testing quantitative skills, general aptitude, communication skills and personality traits.

Interview Questions
    • How would you prove to be beneficial for the organization   Answer Question

Master Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG in October 2013.

There were 3 rounds
    1-written(aptitude+technical)
    2-face to face interview(technical)
    3-panel interview(hr)

first round basic aptitude and technical questions were asked after that in 2 round technical interview basically dbms oriented and questions on projects were asked. 3 round had 2 panel members which asked general hr questions.

Risk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AIG in March 2012.

The interview process included (same order as below) -
    1. HR & Communication round
    2. Written Test ( Aptitude, brain teaser & Technical)
    3. (1st) Face to Face interview with Hiring Manager (Technical)
    4. (2nd) Skype interview with Head of the Department (Technical)
    5. Reference check by third party

Interview Questions
    • Lot of cross questioning, Psychological test & Technical round   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Business Systems Analyst Interview

process was lengthy and hr was unresponsive. interview itself was with multiple people which was intimidating. Average interview length with opportunity to ask questions at the end. My suggestion would be to be prepared with more questions about whether or not this position is a good fit e.g. expectations of position, salary increases over time, promotion opportunities, travel planning

Interview Questions
    wish i had negotiated more

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AIG.

Waited two weeks to be selected in a campus interview. 2 30-minute interviews conducted by staffs, no hr. The questions are mostly behavioral, only one problem to be solved. Staffs are very nice i keeping the conversation.

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Applied through university and selected for an on campus interview. The interview was more like a conversation and a information session with few behavioral question. It was just a check of your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • What exactly you know about the position and the domain where you have applied to?   Answer Question
    NA

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG.

Two back to back 30 minute interviews on campus, got an offer 1 week later. They asked pretty standard behavioral questions. It is not too stressful or challenging, a very positive experience. Once you get an interview the company just wants to know if you are someone who would fit into their culture.

Interview Questions
    • If you are given a project with a tight deadline and no information or guidance, what would you do?   View Answers (2)

Location

Trial Attorney Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AIG.

The first level of review was handled by a corporate recruiter in Houston. She got many of the details wrong, but she did keep the process moving along. Meaningful interviews came with the Managing Attorney for the office a first on the phone, and then in-person. Then back to the recruiter who extended the offer

Interview Questions
    • Nothing esoteric. Just about my experience, and background.   Answer Question
    There was room for a little negotiation, but not much

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AIG.

I spoke to them at first through our school's career fair. They were very nice and welcoming. I was invited to an on-campus interview afterwards. It was your typical half hour behavioral interview. Once we got through the questions, he started having a conversation with me by asking me about myself, hobbies, classes, etc. Basically to get to know me, my personality, and if I am someone he would want to work with. I was then invited to their super day. You interview with two or three different lines and they ask you the same type of behavioral questions. Very relaxed and conversational. Great people there that want to take care of you. Make sure you tell them during your first interview which lines you are most interested in.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were basic behavioral questions. Just practice and you will be fine.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was an internship.

Summer Technology Analyst 2015 Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at AIG.

I was selected from the Campus Portal for this interview.
    There were two interviews. The first one was sort of technical and resume-oriented. I was asked a few technical questions and the other questions focused more on scenarios and how would I respond to them. Because it was of a technical nature, the questions probed a bit on the technical details.
    The other interview was purely a behavioral interview. It focused on knowing the traits that I possess like communication skills, innovation, problem solving approach etc. The interviewers were friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult in nature. They were trying to get to know more about your strengths and how could you fit in the organization.   Answer Question