AIG Interview Questions

Updated 29 Oct 2014
Updated 29 Oct 2014

2.7

Risk Engineer Interview

The hiring process included an aptitude test and multiple rounds of interviews, mainly testing quantitative skills, general aptitude, communication skills and personality traits.

Interview Questions
    • How would you prove to be beneficial for the organization   Answer Question

Master Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG in October 2013.

There were 3 rounds
    1-written(aptitude+technical)
    2-face to face interview(technical)
    3-panel interview(hr)

first round basic aptitude and technical questions were asked after that in 2 round technical interview basically dbms oriented and questions on projects were asked. 3 round had 2 panel members which asked general hr questions.

Risk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AIG in March 2012.

The interview process included (same order as below) -
    1. HR & Communication round
    2. Written Test ( Aptitude, brain teaser & Technical)
    3. (1st) Face to Face interview with Hiring Manager (Technical)
    4. (2nd) Skype interview with Head of the Department (Technical)
    5. Reference check by third party

Interview Questions
    • Lot of cross questioning, Psychological test & Technical round   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Applied through university and selected for an on campus interview. The interview was more like a conversation and a information session with few behavioral question. It was just a check of your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • What exactly you know about the position and the domain where you have applied to?   Answer Question
    NA

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG.

It was a big surprise for me too but I only interviewed one round and got the job. It might because of that happened on campus and they took my school as a reference.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical behavioral interview Qs but they were expecting some different answers. Nothing classic..   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to negotiate

Intern Interview

Received a call from HR to interview for the position within 10 days of online application. Was selected for the next round with the Hiring Manager. Interview went well but did not receive any update/communication from the HR

IT SummerAnalyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AIG.

one 30 minute interview on campus. Basic behavioral questions and nothing unexpected. We went over my resume for 10 minutes and than they asked Just 5-10 questions regarding situations i demonstrated different attributes. It was very relaxed and conversational.

non negotiable

Global Tax Interview

Very simple interview process. Met with 3 managers and spoke to each for about 45 minutes. The interviews were semi-casual chats with a few technical questions pertaining to behavior and skill set.

Interview Questions
    • When was there a time, whether for school or work, in which you had to multitask?   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AIG.

You'll interview with 4-5 of the employees on one day, plan to stay for 2-3 hours. Don't get too comfortable as the day goes on because that's how you blow the interview. Treat each person as they were the first, be your "A" game, remain professional, sell yourself, dress the part. Let them know what you know and obtain information about the culture and work life balance without sounding complianing.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are detailed requiring you to demonstrate your understanding of change activities, integrated audits (operational, risk, compliance, financial, and technical).   Answer Question
    HR was outsourced and didn't know anything, I found linked in more helpful through friends.

Marketing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AIG in October 2014.

Very easy going. Applied through a recruiting company and they forwarded my resume to AIG. They asked to meet with me. They were looking for someone that is bilingual, and I am. They asked me about sports I played and we had a brief conversation about golf and hockey. Very easy going. Then he asked me to go over my resume and so i went through it and explained the things i've done.

Then I met with another woman. She was super nice too. She asked me skills that were relevant to the job. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate, fair salary i thought