AIG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Engineer Interview

Risk Engineer

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details The hiring process included an aptitude test and multiple rounds of interviews, mainly testing quantitative skills, general aptitude, communication skills and personality traits.

Interview Question – How would you prove to be beneficial for the organization   Answer Question

Risk Engineer Interview

Risk Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AIG in March 2012.

Interview Details The interview process included (same order as below) -
1. HR & Communication round
2. Written Test ( Aptitude, brain teaser & Technical)
3. (1st) Face to Face interview with Hiring Manager (Technical)
4. (2nd) Skype interview with Head of the Department (Technical)
5. Reference check by third party

Interview Question – Lot of cross questioning, Psychological test & Technical round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Master Data Analyst Interview

Master Data Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AIG in October 2013.

Interview Details There were 3 rounds
1-written(aptitude+technical)
2-face to face interview(technical)
3-panel interview(hr)

first round basic aptitude and technical questions were asked after that in 2 round technical interview basically dbms oriented and questions on projects were asked. 3 round had 2 panel members which asked general hr questions.

Interview Question – query on project that was too deep into project.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AIG in March 2013.

Interview Details On campus interview for 1 hour. The second round is a superday for about 3 hours which consisted of 5 1-1 interviews with actuaries from different departments. Interviews was broken down into communications, problem solving, technical, informing, and general. Everything wasn't technical except for the technical interview session. Overall was good but tiring process.

Interview Question – Given a situation. How would you price a specific policy.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Actuarial
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AIG in November 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process was very good at my college. There were on-campus interview early November for their intern positions. I had one 30-minute behavioral interview with an actuary, and after two weeks I was given an offer.

Interview Question – There were not any unexpected questions from the interview. However, some of them were the following:

Tell me about a time when you failed and how you resolved the issue?
Tell me about a time where you innovated a process?
What are 3 of your greatest strengths and weaknesses? And why?
  Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at AIG in March 2014.

Interview Details Campus recruiting explaining about the company, job description.
Orientation about job description, process of the hiring, events of internships.
Meeting with executives and employees of AIG with some drinks and cookies
One-on-one interview

Interview Question – where do you find an interest in finance?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AIG in April 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process is very objective and efficient. It was a very clear process explained by the managers of HR of the company. 1st interview was with the recruiting manager, second interview was managed by a VP level executive and the last interview with HR VP. Very professionally handled.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Summer
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AIG in February 2014.

Interview Details a bunch of random questions regarding your resume
a list of behavioral questions that is given by the HR
interviewed with 4 or 5 people in the group
everyone is very nice

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

I applied online and interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details The interview routine was a lot less stressful than i thought it would be. The recruiter was very nice and flexible when it came to selecting a date in which I could come in for an interview. Also when i finally arrived, they were timely and Professiional.

Interview Question – What can you offer us that another candidate can't?   Answer Question

Loss Sensitive Analyst Interview

Loss Sensitive Analyst
Berkeley Heights, NJ (US)

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details Phone interview with HR department in Houston, TX before going into the office for an in person interview. I interviewed with 2 of the current division managers. They asked similar questions, all basic for entry level interviews.

Interview Question – What book did you last read? It was so unrelated to any kind of work I would be doing.   Answer Question

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!