AIG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Engineer Interview

Risk Engineer

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details The hiring process included an aptitude test and multiple rounds of interviews, mainly testing quantitative skills, general aptitude, communication skills and personality traits.

Interview Question – How would you prove to be beneficial for the organization   Answer Question

Risk Engineer Interview

Risk Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AIG in March 2012.

Interview Details The interview process included (same order as below) -
1. HR & Communication round
2. Written Test ( Aptitude, brain teaser & Technical)
3. (1st) Face to Face interview with Hiring Manager (Technical)
4. (2nd) Skype interview with Head of the Department (Technical)
5. Reference check by third party

Interview Question – Lot of cross questioning, Psychological test & Technical round   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Master Data Analyst Interview

Master Data Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AIG in October 2013.

Interview Details There were 3 rounds
1-written(aptitude+technical)
2-face to face interview(technical)
3-panel interview(hr)

first round basic aptitude and technical questions were asked after that in 2 round technical interview basically dbms oriented and questions on projects were asked. 3 round had 2 panel members which asked general hr questions.

Interview Question – query on project that was too deep into project.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Summer Analyst, ITSRC Interview

Summer Analyst, ITSRC
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AIG in March 2014.

Interview Details Requested Interview through school run career website. I went through 1 interview and received and offer, other interns had to go through multiple interviews. Overall it was a very simple process for me, that is probably because I am and Engineering major so they didnt need to really ask me a lot about insurance because clearly I didnt know anything.

Interview Question – It was a very basic informational interview. It's purpose was simply to see if they liked you or not.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details Applied through university career center, Had the interview in two weeks, Interview taken by group of two people, Asked basic behavioral questions and explained about the role, Second round was the superday.

Interview Question – Basic Behavioral Interview... Why AIG, Long-term goals etc....   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Claims Adjuster

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details The hiring process, from what I can remember, too a while. Most of the hang-up was due to the background check. Other than that, the interview process was rather painless. Thankfully, the company hasn't employed any of the torturous interview techniques I've heard of others using.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any. The interview was pretty casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. The company was agreeable to my terms.

AIG Summer Analyst Interview

AIG Summer Analyst

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details Had one phone interview (all behavioral) and one in person interview where I met with two managers. Mostly asked about my resume and a few behavioral questions. One interviewer was very friendly but the other one seemed very unresponsive and unimpressed. Ended up getting an offer so I am assuming it was more of a stress test.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in the insurance industry   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AIG.

Interview Details Phone Interview to go over the experience i had on my current job. Ask what's the reason that make me want to leave my current job. the Process wasn't long. I didnt get a call back from them.

Interview Question – What motivate you to work hard?   View Answer

Summer Finance Intern Interview

Summer Finance Intern
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AIG in January 2014.

Interview Details I have applied through my university's career website. A week before the first round, I've got the result for the resume screening. For the first round, there were two face-to-face interviews with two professionals from AIG's Finance department. I did not get any response after the first round so I did not get to the second round.

Interview Question – How many gas stations do you think are there in the United States?   Answer Question

Senior Underwriting Specialist Interview

Senior Underwriting Specialist

Interviewed at AIG

Interview Details Easy. informal interview with questions based on experience. I doubt this will review will help much for interviews outside of my department. I would suggest researching department and requirements for the role in which you are applying.

Negotiation Details – NA

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!