AMD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst II Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst II
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AMD in April 2013.

Interview Details Interview process was telephonic and video conference round because i was employed in bangalore, interview was not much tougher asked easy questions and able carsk that all the questions asked by the interviewer.

Interview Question – Questions were easy and able to answer all the questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I dint negotiated much because this company was the second for me.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AMD.

Interview Details AmjadKhan, I am still wondering about HR process followed in AMD, How a company can ask a candidate to submit the salary documents without making sure that he will be considered. How they will consider salary to make the decision about candidate consideration. This is my first bad personal experience regarding recruitment process in an organization. I have lot respect for AMD as organization, but I never expected such silly mistakes from organization such as AMD. It is always professionalism to reply to mail if it is conveyed that it will be replied in certain time. I hope the HR team in AMD will be more sincere with candidates in future. They should respect a candidate then only they will get respect from them and I personally feel you need improvement as a HR manager.

Interview Question – AmjadKhan, I am still wondering about HR process followed in AMD, How a company can ask a candidate to submit the salary documents without making sure that he will be considered. How they will consider salary to make the decision about candidate consideration. This is my first bad personal experience regarding recruitment process in an organization. I have lot respect for AMD as organization, but I never expected such silly mistakes from organization such as AMD. It is always professionalism to reply to mail if it is conveyed that it will be replied in certain time. I hope the HR team in AMD will be more sincere with candidates in future. They should respect a candidate then only they will get respect from them and I personally feel you need improvement as a HR manager.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AMD in January 2012.

Interview Details One telephonic
2 Technical
2 Manager

Interview Question – Questions about team handling and conflict management   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Member of Technical Staff

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AMD in September 2009.

Interview Details It was smooth and have no issues

Interview Question – There were not difficult questions at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the offer will depend on the requirement . if they need it then they will be ready to pay like crazy

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at AMD in September 2011.

Interview Details Nothing.. U just need to know.. how to operate a computer

Contractor Interview

Contractor
Hyderābād

Interview Details Technical and HR rounds. Questions will be detailed and will test the conceptual ability, in depth. Analytical and problem Solving skills will also be tested.

Interview Question – You never know what might pop up. Thorough preparation will stand the prospective employees in good stead.   Answer Question

Multimedia Test Engineer Interview

Multimedia Test Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at AMD.

Interview Details Got a call from Tekksystems about the opening and had a direct face to face interview with the technical panel.

Interview Question – Asked to explain the architecture of motherboard   Answer Question

Circuit Designer Interview

Circuit Designer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AMD in June 2012.

Interview Details applied online, the team manager contacted , scheduled a telephonic interview, Interview started with listed projects on the resume. Technical basics.

Very Difficult Interview

Design Engineer II Interview

Design Engineer II
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AMD in October 2011.

Interview Details Referred by my friend through his manager to manager of that group. Got a call for intial telephonic screening then I got a call for fac-face interview. I was interviwed by 3 persons in 1:1 fasion for around 31/2 hrs.
They completely concentrated on Memory related stuff and ofcourse some questions repeated.

The best part of interview is thier way of approach, and the technical stuff in their questions. There was no HR round which benifited for say.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Design Engineer II Interview

Design Engineer II
Bangalore

The process took 1 week - interviewed at AMD in June 2011.

Interview Details u should be technically sound for interview and interview depands upon the hiring group

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – try to do more negotiation

Worked for AMD? Contribute to the Community!