AMD Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2015

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AMD.

Interview

Interview Questions

• AmjadKhan, I am still wondering about HR process followed in AMD, How a company can ask a candidate to submit the salary documents without making sure that he will be considered. How they will consider salary to make the decision about candidate consideration. This is my first bad personal experience regarding recruitment process in an organization. I have lot respect for AMD as organization, but I never expected such silly mistakes from organization such as AMD. It is always professionalism to reply to mail if it is conveyed that it will be replied in certain time. I hope the HR team in AMD will be more sincere with candidates in future. They should respect a candidate then only they will get respect from them and I personally feel you need improvement as a HR manager.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AMD (Hyderābād) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was telephonic and video conference round because i was employed in bangalore, interview was not much tougher asked easy questions and able carsk that all the questions asked by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy and able to answer all the questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I dint negotiated much because this company was the second for me.

Multimedia Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at AMD (Hyderābād).

Interview

Got a call from Tekksystems about the opening and had a direct face to face interview with the technical panel.

Circuit Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMD (Bangalore) in June 2012.

Interview

applied online, the team manager contacted , scheduled a telephonic interview, Interview started with listed projects on the resume. Technical basics.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at AMD (Bangalore) in January 2012.

Interview

One telephonic
    2 Technical
    2 Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMD (Bangalore) in October 2011.

Interview

Referred by my friend through his manager to manager of that group. Got a call for intial telephonic screening then I got a call for fac-face interview. I was interviwed by 3 persons in 1:1 fasion for around 31/2 hrs.
    They completely concentrated on Memory related stuff and ofcourse some questions repeated.

The best part of interview is thier way of approach, and the technical stuff in their questions. There was no HR round which benifited for say.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at AMD (Hyderābād) in September 2011.

Interview

Technical and HR rounds. Questions will be detailed and will test the conceptual ability, in depth. Analytical and problem Solving skills will also be tested.

Interview Questions

• You never know what might pop up. Thorough preparation will stand the prospective employees in good stead.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

Interview

Nothing.. U just need to know.. how to operate a computer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at AMD (Bangalore) in June 2011.

Interview

u should be technically sound for interview and interview depands upon the hiring group

Interview Questions

Negotiation

try to do more negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AMD (Bangalore) in October 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by five people including manager and senior manager. Everyone of them were technically sound and interviewed very well. Very positive in their attitude. Finally the sixth interviewer was the HR and that was very friendly talk.

Interview Questions

• Questions on some nook and corner of computer architecture.   Answer Question

Good