ARAMARK Food Service Director Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2014

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Food Service Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ARAMARK.

It was too long ago to remember. I met the guy offsite at a coffee shop. We had conversation about how tough the environment is. Overall liked the interview process. The Interview as very Professional.

negotiated salary a bit

Other Interview Reviews for ARAMARK

Food Service Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2014.

Had a phone screening then an on site interview with the gm another phone screening and then an interview with the dm. And finally another phone interview with hr. Whole process took about a month.
    Both interviews were relaxed and pretty standard questions were asked. They both stressed the atmosphere and nature of the job and asked more than once if I was sure I would be able to handle the job.

Interview Questions
    • Usual questions based on prior job experience. Second interview was more informal and we just talked about situations and how to over come them.   View Answer
    During the interview they asked what I was looking for I told them and that's what they offered

Food Service Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in September 2010.

Inital interview several weeks after applying on line. Inital interview with an Aramark recuiter via phone. Next spoke with district manager then another director via phone. Went for onsite interview where director from another unit and two supervisory employees did a behavioral interview. If one of the individuals does not like you the outcome will not be good.The interview seemed to go well but I question the validity of a behavior interview. With the staff interviewing you they get decide if they want you as a boss. Not a good process.

Interview Questions
    • Descibe an ethical situation, problem you have confronted in your current job?   Answer Question
    • Describe a work situation when you disapointed you boss?   Answer Question

Food Service Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in August 2010.

the interview process was very pleasant. started out with a phone call and 3 weeks later an interview.

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in May 2010.

The biggest problem is getting anyone to contact you once you have posted for a position

Interview Questions
    • "Describe a time when" is what comes to mind   View Answer
    There was no negotiation

Food Service Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Cruces, NM (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in March 2008.

My interview consisted of meeting with a Food Service Director and talking to him informally for about 30 minutes. He got a feel for my background and character and was pleased. Next, I was contacted by a DM and RGM discussing the position and asking me a few questions. Each call lasted maybe 15 minutes. A month later I was offered the position.

No negotiation.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!