ARAMARK

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Service Director

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview Details It was too long ago to remember. I met the guy offsite at a coffee shop. We had conversation about how tough the environment is. Overall liked the interview process. The Interview as very Professional.

Negotiation Details – negotiated salary a bit

Baltimore, MD (US)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in May 2010.

Interview Details The biggest problem is getting anyone to contact you once you have posted for a position

Interview Question – "Describe a time when" is what comes to mind   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Food Service Director

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in January 2014.

Interview Details Had a phone screening then an on site interview with the gm another phone screening and then an interview with the dm. And finally another phone interview with hr. Whole process took about a month.
Both interviews were relaxed and pretty standard questions were asked. They both stressed the atmosphere and nature of the job and asked more than once if I was sure I would be able to handle the job.

Interview Question – Usual questions based on prior job experience. Second interview was more informal and we just talked about situations and how to over come them.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – During the interview they asked what I was looking for I told them and that's what they offered

Food Service Director

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in August 2010.

Interview Details the interview process was very pleasant. started out with a phone call and 3 weeks later an interview.

Interview Questions

Food Service Director

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ARAMARK in September 2010.

Interview Details Inital interview several weeks after applying on line. Inital interview with an Aramark recuiter via phone. Next spoke with district manager then another director via phone. Went for onsite interview where director from another unit and two supervisory employees did a behavioral interview. If one of the individuals does not like you the outcome will not be good.The interview seemed to go well but I question the validity of a behavior interview. With the staff interviewing you they get decide if they want you as a boss. Not a good process.

Interview Questions

• Descibe an ethical situation, problem you have confronted in your current job?   Answer Question
  • Describe a work situation when you disapointed you boss?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Las Cruces, NM (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ARAMARK in March 2008.

Interview Details My interview consisted of meeting with a Food Service Director and talking to him informally for about 30 minutes. He got a feel for my background and character and was pleased. Next, I was contacted by a DM and RGM discussing the position and asking me a few questions. Each call lasted maybe 15 minutes. A month later I was offered the position.

Interview Question – They asked about my education.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!