ARAMARK

Updated 4 Mar 2015
Updated 4 Mar 2015

2.5

Accounting Administrative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ARAMARK.

It was a short 30 minute interview. The Human Resources manager, and two department managers present at the interview. They asked fairly standard questions. They were friendly and conversational. There wasn't anything exceptional about the interview process. I would recommend business formal attire, all interviewers were wearing suits. Allow extra time to park if interviewing downtown Ann Arbor, also be prepared to pay to park.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a conflict with a co-worker?   View Answer

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Campus job fair then screening interview afterward. Once selected, flown out to Philly for interview with about 100 other interviewees (many college students). 2 panel-style interviews with 2 interviewers at a time, 30 minutes each. It was held at a hotel near the airport, and the entire interview day is broken up into time slots for every candidate. After the initial meet-and-greet, there was an open Q&A session with current A2L candidates. The interviews themselves had very general interview questions. You'll need to be able to give examples of leadership, teamwork and customer service. They'll ask you to rank which Aramark lines of business (LoB) are of greatest interest to you. They stressed openness to relocation but never revealed any hints at what compensation may look like. Since there are no actual position titles or specific responsibilities listed, you'd just be an intern/candidate carrying out duties in that LoB or bouncing around LoBs to determine best fit. As a result, there was no real way to link in your educational major or professional expertise to the job you'd be working. For example, if you had a MBA degree or background in business, you could work at any number of roles from sporting event customer service to campus food services or facilities mgmt. However, the interview questions are not targeted at any one of these roles, just super general LoBs.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a recent difficulty working with a team member and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Starbucks Barista Interview

alication online, then they called me in and interviewed me, and gave me offer at the end of the interview, and kind of let me pick where i wanted to work

Banquet Server Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview process was very basic. I applied in-person, then received a phone call a week later, and scheduled a face-to-face interview. The process was very smooth, and the people were very friendly. I would highly recommend applying to this company. They are a part of a union, and once in the company, you can gain opportunities of advancement.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? Do you have previous experience? Do you have a current food handler's permit? Can you work holidays, and lift up to 35 pounds?   Answer Question
    They offered a base pay, plus tips.

EHS- Entry Level Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview was very formal and lasted a few hours. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. However, the individuals interviewing me kept on referring to information the HR department should have provided me with (which I never received). The job description posted on the company's website was not descriptive on what they were looking for which led to a disadvantage. They also asked personal questions (favorite food to cook, etc.) based on the direction the conversation was headed.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself working in the consulting industry?   View Answer

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK in February 2015.

I applied through campus recruiting for this position. I had two interviewers who seemed very interested in what I had to say. They asked very behavioral questions, with a lot of questions about my resume and experiences. Also, make sure you have an idea of what industry and location you are interested in, they can't continue the interview until you decide on the industry and location.

Inbound Customer Service and Sales Interview

invitation and information session. Called back for second interview. Call center simulation. It will take about 45 min to do. Then the interview with manager and director. Fairly typical questions. You will be asked how you know about the company and what you know.

Interview Questions
    • After second interview, it will be another 2 weeks before you know if you have the job.   Answer Question
    no negotiation. this is a hourly seasonal position with no benefits

Student Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview took place within our on-campus Career Center, so I didn't get to experience their office culture. The interview was for a student manager position in our dining halls on campus. The woman who interviewed me was extremely friendly and very laid back - she never made me feel intimidated but definitely didn't sugar coat the fact that the job is NOT easy. The interview process was rather simple and standard, your typical procedures.

Interview Questions
    • I can't remember the specific questions she asked - nothing too hard that was noteworthy. Like I said, it was very standard.   Answer Question

Chef Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at ARAMARK.

Interview was, pleasant. The conversation was lively and informative. I never felt intimidateded or worried except when they asked salary requirements. I hadn't researched it so was unprepared. I hope I haven't blown it but if it doesn't work out I'm ok with it

Catering Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Online application form competency questions. Teamwork, leadership and commitment. You also had to upload your CV.

Interview questions why Aramark, difficult customer situations, trends experience in catering, questions on stock control and management of teams.

One to one interview very relaxed wit h senior members of HR I would work with in the future. Asked about knowledge of Aramark's business and what industries it works in. Where do you see yourself in a few years time.

Following the interview went to training centre where training for role and aramark as a business was given.