ARAMARK Interview Questions

-Email from recruiter
    -Phone interview with recruiter
    -Email from manager
    -Phone interview with manager
    -Manager told me he was going to set up a face to face interview in a week. My job status online changed to interviewed scheduled.
    -I followed up some time after and the job was filled and no interview was ever scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward, all experience based, nothing personal.   Answer Question

Associate District Manager Interview

very friendly recruiter. Met with the hiring managers for 2 different positions. Both were very informative about the positions they were interviewing for. Very professional and relaxed at the same time. They did not hide the pros and cons about the jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you did something you regreted.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. Pay seemed fair. Benefits seem good.

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview is pretty casual. You can arrive in business casual attire. The interviewers may act a bit serious but they're all pretty cool people once you get to know them. You should have good knowledge on the industry standards for food temperatures and storage. You should show that you have the ability to manage a workforce of about 30 to 40 people.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were just about the standards of food holding and cooking temperatures and safe storage practices.   Answer Question
    They're pretty firm on their pay rates.

A2L Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Relatively easy campus interview. They came to campus fair and select several candidates to do next day interview 1 to 1. After that, I received an email saying that I will be invited to final assessment in PA. Great company and very nice recruiters!!!

Cashier Interview

The HR just asked a few basic questions from a list. He wrote everything you said down and then delivered it to a manager. Then you would get the chance to talk to the manager. The manager asked fewer questions then the HR and began to discuss about the details on work. That was a relaxing interview.

Interview Questions
    Things about working hours is negotiable, but salary is non-negotiable.

Food Service Worker Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK in September 2014.

It wasn't really tough at all. I went to the job fair without a resume and they just asked me to fill out some papers since it was my first time applying to Aramark. The interviewer asked me to come inside a room and it was more of a conversation than an actual interview. She asked me what skills I had for the job that I was applying for (starbucks barista/cashier) and I told her I worked as a barista for a summer. After that, she seemed content with what I had to offer and asked me when I was free.

Drug test

Banquet Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I applied it thru my college, and it took me one day to get their reply. There was nothing special about the interview. There were two interviewers. Most of the questions they asked were about my previous jobs, strengths,weaknesses, scenario questions etc. BUT they did answer some weird questions or questions that are not very related to the job like "Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write". Quite difficult interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 5 things that you can use with this pen except using it to write   Answer Question

Sales Interview

There was no big interview per se. It was pretty easy and un complicated. There was only one person interviewing and it did not take very long. It was over in 10 minutes.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

I had one over the phone interview which seemed to go well, and they flew me out to their headquarters. They did not recruit from my school, must likely cause their business is not concentrated in Michigan, but the initial recruiter was reluctant to have me on board.
    The interview in Philadelphia was a half day with around around 200 candidates. Associates were spread throughout the conference room, those of which would be interviewing us individually in teams of two. While scoping the candidates it didn't seem that there were many interested in a clear job role or career, just that they want to become management. They also had little OTJ experience with few internships and such. They recruited a majority of "their own people" hiring people out of Philadelphia who had connections with the company, and placing them nationwide without much consideration to their prior experience.

Interview Questions
    • We pride ourselves on integrity. Describe a situation where you showed a tremendous amount of integrity in what you do.   Answer Question

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Phone interview, then in person interview a week later. In Person interview was the most intense I've ever had. 6 higher ups sat in and asked me non-stop questions about literally everything.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to explain in detail the finances of the current restaurant I'm at.   Answer Question