AT&T

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at AT&T in March 2012.

Interview Details The phone interview consisted of questions about myself, skills, experience. The 1:1 interview was about my skillset & why I was interested in working for the company.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Plymouth, MI (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in August 2011.

Interview Details I worked for AT&T before, and was admited on a reference from a previous supervisor. The interviewer was not only personable and positive, but appropriate and professional. I felt a phone interview was the perfect way to be as objectivve as possible.

Interview Question – How would you describe your ability to work alone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered more than I asked for. Of course, I accepted.

Irving, TX (US)

The process took 4 days - interviewed at AT&T in November 2010.

Interview Details There was one long (1 hour) phone interview with the client, before my recruiter extended an offer.

Interview Question – Which stage of the project management process do you feel strongest in?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Fixed hourly rate per contract.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T Instructional Designer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.