AT&T Interview Questions

1,613 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Bangalore).

Interview

Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Hyderābād).

Interview

1.Telephonic interview - technical
    2.Face to face interview - technical
    3. Manager interview
    4.HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You will negotiate up to the market level....

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

interviewed at AT&T (Hyderābād) in October 2011.

Interview

Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T (Hyderābād) in October 2011.

Interview

I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
    Always be positive
    Never over react to a situation
    Always give assertive answers
    Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
    A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   1 Answer
    • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Bangalore) in June 2011.

Interview

Step 1:Human resource
    Step 2: Telephonic technical round
    Step 3: Final round with hiring manager for technical round
    Step 4: if all goes well then you will be ask for all the documents
    Step 5: Background verification
    Step 6: Offer letter.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T (Bangalore) in May 2011.

Interview

AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Questions

• What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T (Ernākulam) in December 2010.

Interview

There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Madison, WI (US)).

Interview

Sat down with manager and retail manager. Very laid back and not too professional; which was a good thing. They were respectful but it wasn't extremely formal. They made me feel comfortable. Very long hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Quick, general questions about the position. Seemed rushed. There was no time to ask questions. Was okay interview process for a retail position. Could not really expect more.I do not know what else to say or do. I wrote all I could and it was not enough. So here I am trying to fill a word minimum with irrelevant and unnecessary writing.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Interview process took 6 weeks and interviewed by 6 people. The person who interviewed me took 4 weeks to get back and another 2 weeks to get an answer. This company likes to drag the application process.The personality test was easy and the interviews a joke. They will not negotiate salary with you either.