AT&T

1,398 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

1.Telephonic interview - technical
    2.Face to face interview - technical
    3. Manager interview
    4.HR

Interview Questions
    You will negotiate up to the market level....

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
    Always be positive
    Never over react to a situation
    Always give assertive answers
    Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
    A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
    • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer
    A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Questions
    • What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions
    This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
    salary is pretty set

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

I applied on August 15th, 2014. I filled out a quick application online and then two half-hour tests about my integrity, work ethic, and professionalism. Every step of the way, I got an email telling me I was still in the running. After the last online step, I was told a representative would contact me if I was selected. About three weeks later, I was sent an email from an HR representative telling me to call within 48 hours to set up a phone interview. I called, and within 5 minutes I had my phone interview set for September 8th at 10am.

The interviewer called me at 10:04 am. It lasted about 45 minutes. He was very friendly and welcoming, but hard-balled me with a couple questions. This was by far the most difficult interview in the whole process. My advice for the phone interview is to sell yourself, and give complete answers. Address all concerns that the interviewer has, and tell them how enthusiastic you are for a sales/commission based job.

A week later I was called by the hiring manager at the store I applied for. Initially, we set the interview for a Sunday at 1pm. On Wednesday I called the manager to confirm my time and prove how enthusiastic I was for the position. At that time he asked to reschedule for the next day, and I told him I would switch my current work schedule around so that I could make it work. He told me he appreciated that, and we rescheduled for Thursday at 3:30.

I arrived for my final interview 20 minutes early, and waited in the store for 45 minutes before I was taken back. I would advise anyone in this position to be patient, and use the time to look around the store and if possible ask other employees about the job. When I was called back, the hiring manager was very polite and welcoming. He asked me to sell him a bottle of Fit Cleaning Product. I did my best, and he said he would contact me either way.

I got the call two weeks later to start my job by an HR rep, who was also kind. I submitted a drug screen and HireRight background check. Be honest, because they will find out everything. I failed my first background check because of a minor traffic violation that hadn't been taken care of since 2011. I told them I would go to the court to get it cleared up. After I got on a payment plan for my ticket, they let me resubmit my background check. The At&t Hiring Rep submitted the revised background check and called me in 18 hours to tell me I had the job. I start Oct 26th, 2014 in Denver. They unformed me I would get a credit card to pay for meals and be put up in a hotel.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, but great pay and a great company.

Technician Interview

Applied online at their careers website. Despite a response on profile that I was a final candidate, I never did receive a call. Several positions I have applied for remain open on my profile and nothing has changed for a very long time. I think the first screening is actually done by a computer, looking for key words in order. Would be so nice if there was a real human out there. I have been in this field for over 12 years now, and would still be at my last job if not for a massive layoff. I know I am very qualified.

Interview Questions
    • If you can get as far as getting an interview and are qualified for the position, I believe you have a good chance at a job with this company. Can't help but wonder how many times a qualified person is over looked and lost in the online system.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

you meet with the hiring manager, manager of the store as well as assistant manager. it is a very easy process as long as your "normal" and don't say anything to left field. the longest process is the online tests and drug test, and background. Once you pass that your basically home free.