AT&T

1,450 Interview Reviews

2.7

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

1.Telephonic interview - technical
    2.Face to face interview - technical
    3. Manager interview
    4.HR

Interview Questions
    You will negotiate up to the market level....

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
    Always be positive
    Never over react to a situation
    Always give assertive answers
    Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
    A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
    • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer
    A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Questions
    • What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions
    This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Wire Technician Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at AT&T.

Do 10 question phone interview, passed. Given date to take general aptitude test, basic electricity test, and generic physical agility test, passed. Was conditionally hired subject to passing weeklong pole climbing class, passed. Given an offer rate, but was able to increase offer with certain verifiable skill sets ex. Customer service. Offers are lowball, but pay raises were guaranteed every six months and were substantial; .50/hr, 1.00/hr etc.

Interview Questions
    HR calls and gives you an offer, usually low. Ask if there is some skill that could increase your beginning pay.

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

The first part of the interview is a webcam where they screen you for personality, sales aptitude but most importantly customer service. Nothing difficult just basic background information and previous customer service experiences, challenges. For second part of the interview I was flown to Atlanta for a full day of interviewing, networking and round table discussions. The entire day you are being evaluated for how you interact with the leadership and the people currently in the program. Do not let you guard down all day, as even the lunch is scored and recapped at the end of the day. I got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was not being too overwhelmed with the entire process. They want you to continuously ask questions about the position so make sure you have a book of job related questions to ask.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, everyone gets the same starting salary

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

I applied on line and was contacted through email the same day to take some assessment tests. Then I was scheduled for a phone interview with the regional sales manager. Simple interview over the phone with a very nice manager. I then meeting with a store manager and waiting to be contacted again through email.

BSLDP Interview

I applied online , then I did a behavior test. After 2 days I got a call to tell me that I passed to the next round. Then I have a behavior interview by Facetime. After that, around a week later I got the call that I passed to the final round. The final round was not hard, and the next day I got the offer. The process took around 2 weeks