AT&T

2.7

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

1.Telephonic interview - technical
    2.Face to face interview - technical
    3. Manager interview
    4.HR

Interview Questions
    You will negotiate up to the market level....

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
    Always be positive
    Never over react to a situation
    Always give assertive answers
    Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
    A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
    • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer
    A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Questions
    • What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ernākulam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions
    This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in July 2014.

apply online, do assessments, phone interview with recruiter, 1 on 1 with the hiring lead at the corporate offices then 2 days later 1 on 1 with the store manager. now just waiting for final decision

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

Applied online and received a email one week later to complete an online assessment. After completing the online assessment I received a call from the HR 3-4 weeks later. The call was very informative towards the hours, location and more in depth about the position and also to schedule a interview the following day at the corporate location.
    I arrived at the interview the next day 45 min and was then greeted by the clerk who then directed me to the lobby where I was then directed to the interview room. The interviewer informed me that he was conducting a "Blitz" interview where he wanted to ask as much about me and my past experience in a shorter time period. There weren't any questions which really caught me off guard, just basic questions asking about my past work experience, education, career goals, and what keeps me motivated. He then gave me more information regarding the RSC, hours, company information, what is to be expected, and lastly gave me a chance to ask questions. At the end of the interview he informed me that if I was selected to move forward that I would hear something with the next 3-4 business days. However I received a phone call the very next day to conduct a final face-to-face interview the following day at the store location which I applied at.
    When I arrived at the final interview I was a little nervous but once I began speaking to the store manager I was at ease and more comfortable. The manager just went over my resume, asked questions about my sales experience and surprisingly did not ask any scenario questions. They had me shadow a store employee for about 45 min to see how well I fit in and interacted with the customers. I left that interview feeling confident but unsure at the same time and a week and a half later I received a phone call to extend a offer. Being that I am a recent college graduate, I kinda expected a higher start pay but with the bonuses, commissions, and yearly raises I am very satisfied to be working for this company.

No negotions

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Lengthy hiring process. It took about a month and a week to get hired on. I took the assessment and found out that I was qualified. I then went to a recruiting event at a local hotel which just happened to be the same day as my assessment. I was hoping that this would expedite the interview process, which it did. My interview was very short since it was conducted at a hiring event. I thing my case was a bit uncommon; the interviews are usually longer than the 10 minute one that I had.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all very standard and I was not asked many since my interview was so short. If you Google common interview questions then you will likely find every question that I was asked online somewhere.   Answer Question
    I topped out for this position so there was no room for negotiation. I have heard that even if you do not start out at top pay, there is not much room to negotiate your salary.

Small Business Solutions Representative Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at AT&T in February 2013.

Very long process, after the initial computer assessment then after the 3 phone interviews that were done and the 1 on 1 interview, finally after getting all of the documents that they needed to prove who I was, finally I got a letter welcoming me to AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!