AT&T

2.7

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

1.Telephonic interview - technical
    2.Face to face interview - technical
    3. Manager interview
    4.HR

Interview Questions
    You will negotiate up to the market level....

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
    Always be positive
    Never over react to a situation
    Always give assertive answers
    Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
    A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
    • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer
    A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Questions
    • What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ernākulam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions
    This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T in June 2010.

Was hired in as full time sales after completing a 4 month summer greeter position. Interview consisted of first meeting with in store manager, with a few questions about intentions of employment. Followed up by an interview with regional manager of midwest region. As my sales experience was non existent, interview consisted of basic sales questions and did not involve conversation about wage negotiation.

Associate Director Interview

The process was efficient and timely. Interview was standard. nothing tricky or creative. The job was accurately described.
    I was asked to interview and the interview was completed within two weeks on a single day.
    I had most of my communication with the actual hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    Simple, polite back and forth.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in July 2014.

I first applied online and immediately completed the online test. Within passing this, I received a call from a staffing person about 3 days later. (I first applied on Friday, I received this call on a Monday). Unlike others, this was not a phone interview, she simply just asked me when I would be available to meet with the hiring manager. About a week later I met with the hiring manager at a corporate office. This interview last 10-15 minutes. Just went over my resume and was asked about how I deal with difficult customers, what selling techniques do I use, etc. I was also asked what phone I currently have in this interview. I was really unsure of if I would move forward or not because the interviewer showed very little emotion. I was told that i would know if I was selected to move forward by looking online and viewing my job submission status. If it said "not considering you at this time.," then obviously you were not selected.

About an hour later my status updated telling me I was still in the running for the position. 2 days later , on a sunday the store manager called me to set up an interview for later that week. At this interview, I again went through my resume, my selling techniques and my goals in life. I was told about the job and was asked if I was up for challenge. At the end of the interview, He thanked me for my time and that was it.

5 days later, I got a call from the recruiter giving me a contingent offer that would be finalized after I completed my background check through hireright and drugtest.

Interview Questions
    • What was the last criticism you got from a previous boss ?   View Answer
    No negotiating. Was offered. $14.50 for pay plus commission.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in June 2014.

I sent in my resume and filled out application online. I got a call from HR about a week later. They game me a phone interview and then set up an interview with the regional manager. On my interview day the manager was running late so I had to wait a bit.

Interview Questions
    • nothing surprising just give bs answers that they want to hear and you'll be ok   Answer Question

I didn't go to school to end up selling cell phones.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!