AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Senior Campaign Specialist
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Question – Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Hyderābād

I interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview Details Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Question – i don't remember any such question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details 1.Telephonic interview - technical
2.Face to face interview - technical
3. Manager interview
4.HR

Interview Question – they are looking for multiple technologies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You will negotiate up to the market level....

Client Service Manager Interview

Client Service Manager
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview Details I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
Always be positive
Never over react to a situation
Always give assertive answers
Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
  • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

Interview Details AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Question – What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Executive Interview

Technical Support Executive
Ernākulam

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

Interview Details There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New Rochelle, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview Details 3 round interviews. You have to pass an assessment test that will prove your sales skills. Dress professional and make sure you answer all of your questions with an ending question for them.

Interview Question – What made you choose us from other companies   View Answer

ATT Customer Service Representative Interview

ATT Customer Service Representative
Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details The interview was pretty standard. I only met 1 person, lasted 1.5 hours. The interviewer was pretty personable. I arrived on time, dressed appropriately, and prepared with answers to the top ten interview questions.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you over someone else   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

I applied online and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details Hiring process takes some time. Interviewed for the position, offered the position 2 weeks later, offer letter came almost a month later. Total process was about a month and a half.

Interview Question – All questions are typical for the position. Tell me a time when something didnt turn out the way you wanted it to and how did you overcome it? Prepare for the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate.

Customer Assistant Interview

Customer Assistant

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details Applied 7/15 on company website received email same day to take a customer service simulated test online.
7/16 received email to come into testing facility for further assessment on 7/18
7/18 took assessment and results were given after testing session ended
7/25 received call for CSA interview scheduled this coming Monday 7/28

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!