AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Senior Campaign Specialist
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Question – Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Hyderābād

I interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview Details Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Question – i don't remember any such question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details 1.Telephonic interview - technical
2.Face to face interview - technical
3. Manager interview
4.HR

Interview Question – they are looking for multiple technologies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You will negotiate up to the market level....

Client Service Manager Interview

Client Service Manager
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview Details I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
Always be positive
Never over react to a situation
Always give assertive answers
Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
  • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

Interview Details AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Question – What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Executive Interview

Technical Support Executive
Ernākulam

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

Interview Details There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T in February 2011.

Interview Details Apply online and receive an email that the application was received! set up phone a psychology exam; if you did well a phone interview would be scheduled followed by an in person or group interview. If chosen, you will have to pass a drug test

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

U-Verse Premises Technician
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AT&T in May 2014.

Interview Details I applied for the position online on 05-19-14. Then two days later I got an email saying they'd like to schedule an interview which I did that day and the earliest one available was exactly a week later. So I got to the interview and ended up 30 mins late. (Keep in mind it was in Dallas where HQ is so there are a lot of AT&T buildings to be confused by). When I went in me and another guy took the TMTF II TEST. Which is basically a test of physical and mechanical natured questions. To me it was really easy and I had no prior experiences with this job title. You are given 50 mins to answer 50 questions but it shouldn't take you that long as long as you don't spend too much time on one question. If you don't know the answer move on and come back to it if you have time later. Afterwards, the proctor came in and graded our test with a scantron machine. Apparently the other guy didn't pass and I did cuz I was walked into a room with 20 other applicants who'd gotten there on time. This was where we had our RJP (Realistic Job Preview). Most people on here will tell you if you make it to this point you've pretty much got the job but that's not true for everyone. At this point we were given the rundown of the job, good and bad. There were four guys. One kind of lax and joking a bit, one joking a lot, one uptight and another extremely uptight. The latter seemed to lead the discussion. He mostly talked about how hard the job will be and always calling us out on "not being able to handle it". Seemed to be like he had the 3 yr old "mine" complex and didn't want anyone else to have the job he has but him lol. Anyways all of these guys were garage supervisors of their own. Afterwards, we had one on one interviews with one of the four men. Luckily I got the super cool joking one so my interview was easy. Only asked about 5-6 questions. Pretty general behavioral interview questions, asked about me personally and talked about the job. He told me I would receive word in 2-3 weeks. I was like damn that's a long time but hey I found other work in the mean time. The next day I got an email saying I was apart of the qualified candidates and to be on the lookout
for communication on the next steps. Exactly 3 weeks later I got an email from a recruiter for the company saying they are ready to proceed with next steps. The next day we had a conference call with her and other candidates giving us the conditional job offer which was contingent on successful BG check, drug screen and physical. You were also sent an email asking a few questions and which gave a list of 12 locations to pick your garage site. You pick your top 3. After the call I set up my BG check with HireRight and the next day I went to take my drug test and physical. It was at a Concentra Urgent Care so it took like 4 hours. The physical only requires you to lift 80 lbs once from the floor to your waist. The BG check took 10 days to complete. Then the recruiter emailed me requesting I send her information about one of my previous jobs so she could determine my wage credit eligibility. Basically what you're getting paid. Make sure you are specific about any customer service or technical skills you displayed at this position so you can maximize the amount you get paid. A couple days later, July 1, I got a call from the recruiter extending a firm offer which I accepted. Due to the skills I had I was given the maximum starting wage. Had me feeling like LeBron. In Dallas Texas that's $713 a week. Then I was told my garage and where orientation would be on July 18th. Make sure you get your work boots as that might also be your start date. The union should be contacting me soon so I've been told. Overall the process took me from May 19th- July 18th. It's been a long time coming I'm just ready to start and
get paid.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wage based off customer service and technical experience. No real negotiations without that.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2011.

Interview Details You will first be required to take a test to make sure that you have the ability to work there. Then your results will be sent to a hiring manager where you will be called for a phone interview. If the hiring manager approves you will be asked for a in person interview that asks the general interview questions (what are your goals, when was a time that you were faced with a difficult decision and how did you overcome that obstacle, what motivates you, if you saw an employee stealing what would you do even if that person was your good friend, etc.) after that you will be asked to shadow in a local store most likely on the same day. After that you will go through one final interview with the store manager that you shadowed in the manager and hiring manager will discuss how you performed and make a division within a few days.

Interview Question – You are applying to work for a communications company; on a scale of 1-10 how much do you know about how a call/text/data makes it to your phone?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Terms were non-negotiable

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Retail Leadership Development Program

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details 4 rounds of interviews, first round is a screening where you answer questions that are pre-recorded then respond via webcam. The second round is a phone interview with HR. Third round is a FaceTime or Skype interview with a director from the RLDP program and the last interview is either an in-person or FaceTime interview depending on your location.

Interview Question – Questions regarding various retail situations, customer and employee issues, integrity, and then they ask you to sell something that is with you. Most of the questions need you to recall previous situations and how you handled them. In the phone interview they had a case that was read and had you answer 3 questions as to how you would handle the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary (hourly and eligible for overtime), you get free housing for 6 months, and a relocation check. You can negotiate your start date.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!