AT&T

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Account Executive Interview

Senior Account Executive
Hyderābād

I interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview Details Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Question – i don't remember any such question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Senior Associate Interview

Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details 1.Telephonic interview - technical
2.Face to face interview - technical
3. Manager interview
4.HR

Interview Question – they are looking for multiple technologies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You will negotiate up to the market level....

Client Service Manager Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview Details I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
Always be positive
Never over react to a situation
Always give assertive answers
Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
  • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

Interview Details AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Question – What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Executive Interview

Ernākulam

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

Interview Details There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

Interview Details I applied online and filled out their assessment test. Received a call 2 weeks later from the HR staffing who asked a few questions and scheduled me for a 1 on 1 with the Hiring Manager. She asked me a lot of scenario questions from my previous jobs. They like using the STAR method. After the interview, I was asked to have an interview with the store manager the following week.

Second interview with the store manager went well. Just basic questions about selling and what great customer service is. He scheduled me an interview with the area sales manager the following day. The head honcho really grilled me, but she was also very informative about the company. She asked also the basic questions about selling, customer service, etc. I was asked to sell her something. Be sure to ask questions after the interview. They want to know that you're interested in the company. After the third interview, she said the hiring manager is away on vacation but she will get back to me in 2 weeks. Since everything went well, I waited for the call.

After a month of interviews and waiting, I got a call from HR staffing of a conditional offer granted background check and drug test cleared. Did all that within 72 hours and 3 days later got an official email that everything cleared and when my training will start.

Sometimes you have to be patient. The whole process takes about a month if not more. AT&T doesn't really update your online application status as often as you think they do. Most often the managers you interviewed with will give you their business cards. You should follow up by emailing them a thank you note for the interview. That gives you brownie points. If you don't hear back, you can always call HR or the store manager to follow up.

Good luck to all!

Interview Question – My pet peeve is when people are late. Would you say you're late a lot?
Why AT&T and not some other company?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate since I got a reasonable offer. I heard pay ranges from $12-16. It all depends on experience. You get more if you're bilingual and have a college degree.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online and interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details Applied online and received a phone call a couple weeks later that consisted of a short phone interview. Scheduled an in person interview and did not get the job.

Interview Question – Why should I choose you over all the other candidates?   Answer Question

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

Interview Details First did a video interview, then had an interview over the phone with a lady from HR - now waiting to schedule a skype interview with one of the directors... it has been two weeks and no response yet!

Interview Question – What is your management style   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview Details My first interview was with an HR Representative via the phone call that asked basic information such as my background, what my career goals are, etc. He told me at the end of the call that the next step would be to meet with the manager(s) that I would be supporting in the position. A few days later I met with the two second level managers I would be supporting and during the interview they brought in three other first level managers to meet with me. It was professional but also very laid back and not uptight. I felt the interview was going well.

Interview Question – "What would you do if your child was sick?" as they knew I had a young son at home during the time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer I received was higher than I had anticipated so I did not negotiate.

Consulting Interview

Interviewed at AT&T

Interview Details Resume drop and then an interview. Interview questions were pretty standard followed by a case study. They were genuinely interested in my answers.

Interview Question – Standard questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T Videos

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T interview questions and advice. All 1,134 interview reviews are posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.