AT&T

2.7

Senior Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview process was brief and to the point. Initial round of HR over phone and then met the hiring Manager. not too much of unnecessary rounds of interview. Had to go through one online task which was also not very complicated. Offer letter was also offered within 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't face any difficult question during the interview.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very marginal but since I needed the change I took the offer.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Job consultant or AT&T HR team searches the CV on Job portal, or through reference or engages consultant depending of the seniority of the position. Than shortlisted, CV's are sent to hiring manager. It depends on the hiring manager to hire based on his/her preferences.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they have fixed band within which they offer salary, you can negotiate only within the band.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

1.Telephonic interview - technical
    2.Face to face interview - technical
    3. Manager interview
    4.HR

Interview Questions
    You will negotiate up to the market level....

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

I was not sure of joining a company for job as I was very much interested in establishing my own business, which was taking sometime and on oct 12th 2011 I got a call from ATT inquiring if I am interested in an opening as a Contractor, I agreed to face the interview, I was told that I will be getting a call at 8:30 PM on the same night, That was my initial PR + Technical round. I was told that I will get a call from the HR concerned, On the next Day the HR called and requested to come for a 1 on 1 round with ops, the HR also sent an e-mail and asked to reply to the reply confirming the appointment, the round was scheduled for 7:30 PM of 14th October, After the ops round was completed I was asked to wait for a call from HR and the next day I was given a Verbal offer to which I agreed, I was asked to come with all the relevant documents, educational certificates, Experience letters, Salary proofs, ID Proof, Passport and prior to that I was asked to Scan and upload all my certs and letters to a web portal. All went well and I joined the company on 24th of October .

Tips:
    Always be positive
    Never over react to a situation
    Always give assertive answers
    Never be offended by the questions asked by the interviewer and NEVER offend or be sarcastic in your answers, nobody likes sarcasm, people like you when you are witty but try not to outsmart the interviewer. The interviewer is trusted by a company to handle his position efficiently, that is why he is sitting on the other side of the table.

Always always always wait for your turn to ask questions.
    A good listener is a good communicator.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is critical to be in ITIL based industry?   View Answer
    • What is one thing you did to make your father proud?   View Answer
    A good and respectable Job! and peace of mind

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in May 2011.

AT&T has a simple process, i was called for interview which consist of IQ test, skill test and then after few minutes i was called for face to face interview by the process head which took 30 minutes to complete. Overall my interview went for 2 hours. I was then called by HR that i have been selected and they asked me to join on a particular date. They sent my Offer Letter though email. I then joined the organization and then they took all my papers documents for background check which took another 15 days but the day i joined i was on payroll of AT&T. Very professional!!!

Interview Questions
    • What is customer service and how difficult it is to achieve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ernākulam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at AT&T in December 2010.

There is nothing as simple as getting a job in sutherland. If you are rejected, then probably you don't even worth a job. Its as simple as that. Just make a few moths experience and you are ready to go.

Interview Questions
    This is the worst part. They can offer you only a 10% hike from the previous salary.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AT&T in June 2010.

Was hired in as full time sales after completing a 4 month summer greeter position. Interview consisted of first meeting with in store manager, with a few questions about intentions of employment. Followed up by an interview with regional manager of midwest region. As my sales experience was non existent, interview consisted of basic sales questions and did not involve conversation about wage negotiation.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AT&T in March 2014.

I knew someone internally who referred me to a hiring manager for the position I was interested in. I applied online and received an interview request 2 weeks later. I set up an appointment for a phone interview which happened 1 week after getting an interview request. The phone call went very smooth. 2 weeks after the interview, I received an offer. From submission of application to acceptance of offer, it took 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the main characteristics you believe a leader should have?   Answer Question

Senior IT Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

Weeks after submitting my online application, I was notified by e-mail that my application had been accepted and reviewed. The e-mail also informed that based on my experience and qualifications, I was selected to be interviewed. The e-mail contained a hyper-link to the video interview portal. I was instructed to complete the interview as soon as possible. I successfully completed the video interview and was notified of its' receipt by the Big Data recruiting team. That has been two weeks ago and I have yet to hear anything else.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that I was assigned a task and failed to complete it and what did I learn from the experience.   View Answer

AT&T Mobility RSC Interview

step 1: online assessment that you have to pass to get a call for the hiring interview.
    step 2: interview with hiring manager at corporate office which if you pass would lead to the interview with a store manager.
    step 3: interview with store manager at either the location you are being hired for or to be sent to another location.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather work in a team or individually? Why?   View Answer

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!