AXA Advisors

Average Difficulty
174 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details The hiring process consisted of 3 parts: the initial interview, a background check which if you passed the first two you would be called in for a second interview. I did not continue on with my second interview for personal reasons but the initial interview was heavily focused on myself asking questions.

Interview Question – If you had to choose one: Greed or Career   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

Financial Consultant
Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors in December 2010.

Interview Details Met Manager at a career fair at my university. Had first two interviews with him. First was an introductory interview, the second was heavy on product descriptions. The third was with the branch president and seemed like a bit of a rubber stamp interview. There really isn't a lot of probing in these interviews. They mainly want to see if you have the charisma to sit down in front of clients and lead them in a discussion of their finances.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be an Advisor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They had a set salary for all people starting in my particular business group. It was take it or leave it.

Financial Sales Assistant Interview

Financial Sales Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details I had a classmate working here and the CFP was looking for another assistant, that's how I was referred to the job. The interview process was pretty lengthy, but it will vary from adviser to adviser. Each of them runs their practice their own way. Make sure you get everything on paper.

Interview Question – What are your goals and how does working here accomplish them?   View Answer

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details Tell you all the great things about AXA and how the company operates. I was told it is a very difficult job and that is exactly what it is. My hiring manager did not pull any punches. Unfortunately he and me are no longer with the company.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a financial advisor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Financial Advisor Assistant
Plano, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2013.

Interview Details it was a smooth one on one interview process. the recruiter asked about your background, activities at school and your skill set. It was about 25 minutes long. And the recruiter also introduced their company, what the service she covered.

Interview Question – show me your knowledge about ACCESS software   Answer Question

Financial Advisor

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details There is a detailed, three interview long process involved however there are very few standard interview questions. The interviews are to see if you are personable and can hold a conversation beyond a simple "How was your weekend" question. The job requires an outgoing, "type A" personality, so if you're quiet and reserved, it may not be the position for you.

Interview Question – Background & Credit Check. No drug test   View Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Financial Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details Got a call the day after I submitted a resume through my university portal. The woman on the phone was very pleasant, and scheduled an interview for me. I showed up on the day of the interview about 15 minutes early - waited for about an hour. The interviewing manager never showed up, and the secretary didn't know where he was. I thought about reaching out to them afterwards to reschedule, but then I thought to myself, "do I even want to interview for a company like this" ? Needless to say, I never heard a thing from them since. High unprofessional conduct.

Interview Question – Can't say, my hiring manager never made it to the appointment.   Answer Question

Clayton, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2014.

Interview Details They were quick to call after submitting my resume. The interview was with Vice President of the Company. Went over training and what happens after training. Answered all questions and was honest about it being a job that if you want to make money you have to work hard.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions. The interview was more of the applicant asking questions to see if it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Question – I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Financial Professional
Houston, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details The process was pretty straightforward. I got called on afternoon, we talked a bit about AXA and what I was looking for. We then scheduled a full phone interview, took a little more than an hour, kinda challenging but nothing out of the ordinary, be prepare on what you want out of career. Drove to Houston for an office interview, talked about this position and other basic questions about AXA. Got invited for the final interview and talked more about logistics of job and process. Great people, laughed at my jokes.

Interview Question – "Tell me three things you are looking for in a workplace, and don't say any traditional answers."   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Couldn't relocate.

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!