AXA Advisors

AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.3

Financial Professional Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Mostly was to determine if you are a normal person who can interact with employees at the office and get clients. They look for self motivated and hard working individuals. You need to be a likable and trustworthy person to retain potential customers. An entrepreneurial spirit is important for this position.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Two live interviews and a call conference. It was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable. They thought I was the best thing since bubble gum. Told me they wanted me to be the CEO in a year.

Interview Questions

• What do you look to accomplish in the next 10 years   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

first interview was quick. He did most of the talking. met with VP. He asked what i'm looking for in a position. I sent a thank you letter which he appreciated. He responded Two days later asking me to come down for another interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter on campus. Consisted of an overview of the career and the recruiter asking me my income expectations, hours to work a week, etc. They are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are willing to work 60+ hours a week. Second Interview took place at the office with a VP. This one covered the "3 year plan" once you are in the business; covering salaries, commissions, bonuses, etc. The third and final interview was with the VP and the President. More behavioral questions (be sure to have a verbal resume, as this will help). I received offer immediately after third interview.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Quick first meeting. You are told about the company, what it does and what you will do. They look over your resume and ask you about past experiences. Second meeting is longer. You are allowed to ask any questions you have regarding the job or company. You discuss more about working there and about yourself.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview

Thorough and direct. I met the leadership team, was given an accurate expectation of the role I was applying for, and what it would take to be successful. It was a good experience

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. First interview was on campus - talking more about the role and what I'd be doing. The second interview was more formal setting with a few behavioral questions.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted over LinkedIn, met with a senior advisor. Talked about how much money you can make if you work hard, etc. Normal for this business.

However, never talked about how they can help a beginner get the ball rolling. Why take entry level people if you don't intend on teaching them how to prospect?

Interview Questions

• How do you build a book of business?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors (Wellesley, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me, went over the licensing process. Came in a few days later for first interview, again a week or two later to meet the VP and then an offer was made about a week later. After I accepted, the recruiter began going more in depth about my timeline for being fully licensed, their in house training program and when I can expect to be out in the field meeting clients and making connections.

Interview Questions

• Are you self motivated, are you personable etc
      Typical interview questions

1 Answer
    • /Are you a friendly, what do you like to do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not much negotiating of salary since it is mostly a sales position.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at AXA Advisors (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very short first interview. It was mainly informational about the company, what they stand for, and the position itself. It is a very entrepreneurial position, with the potential to make probably a decent salary after a few months of training and very long hours at work. It is more for a person with plenty of free time, and great determination.