AXA Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Financial Advisor Assistant
Plano, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in April 2013.

Interview Details it was a smooth one on one interview process. the recruiter asked about your background, activities at school and your skill set. It was about 25 minutes long. And the recruiter also introduced their company, what the service she covered.

Interview Question – show me your knowledge about ACCESS software   Answer Question

Financial Advisor

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details There is a detailed, three interview long process involved however there are very few standard interview questions. The interviews are to see if you are personable and can hold a conversation beyond a simple "How was your weekend" question. The job requires an outgoing, "type A" personality, so if you're quiet and reserved, it may not be the position for you.

Interview Question – Background & Credit Check. No drug test   View Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Financial Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details Got a call the day after I submitted a resume through my university portal. The woman on the phone was very pleasant, and scheduled an interview for me. I showed up on the day of the interview about 15 minutes early - waited for about an hour. The interviewing manager never showed up, and the secretary didn't know where he was. I thought about reaching out to them afterwards to reschedule, but then I thought to myself, "do I even want to interview for a company like this" ? Needless to say, I never heard a thing from them since. High unprofessional conduct.

Interview Question – Can't say, my hiring manager never made it to the appointment.   Answer Question

Clayton, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in May 2014.

Interview Details They were quick to call after submitting my resume. The interview was with Vice President of the Company. Went over training and what happens after training. Answered all questions and was honest about it being a job that if you want to make money you have to work hard.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions. The interview was more of the applicant asking questions to see if it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Question – I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Financial Professional
Houston, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details The process was pretty straightforward. I got called on afternoon, we talked a bit about AXA and what I was looking for. We then scheduled a full phone interview, took a little more than an hour, kinda challenging but nothing out of the ordinary, be prepare on what you want out of career. Drove to Houston for an office interview, talked about this position and other basic questions about AXA. Got invited for the final interview and talked more about logistics of job and process. Great people, laughed at my jokes.

Interview Question – "Tell me three things you are looking for in a workplace, and don't say any traditional answers."   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Couldn't relocate.

Financial Professional Interview

Financial Professional
The Woodlands, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details The first interview was an ordinary behavioral interview with rapid fire questions. It was a day after an on campus recruiting event at the university. Second interview was a group interview in Houston a week later, the regional manager gave a presentation about the company and the candidates were allowed to ask questions at the end. The third and final interview was in the Woodlands with the manager and the recruiting advisor, it was basically a behavioral interview again but now by the manager.

Interview Question – Besides completing college, what are your long term accomplishments?   Answer Question

Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate Interview

Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details Contacted me and numerous other members of my graduate program offering interviews for financial consultant positions. Pretty typical interview for a pretty typical financial services sales job. Heavily emphasized the "owning your own business" aspect and opportunities for management training and growth. Sounds like you get decent training and some certifications but it is a straight sales job.

Interview Question – What is your 10 year goal?   Answer Question

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details They do not hire you until you complete all the necessary license requirements including the Series 7 and 66 licenses. You work to obtain the licenses but with no guarantee that you will be employed at AXA.

Interview Question – There were no questions really. They are just looking for individuals that will go through the grind of obtaining licenses for 9 months without pay.   Answer Question

Irvine, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview Details 6 month prepare for 3 licenses, no basic salary, need find your owe clients, reimbursement only apply after your full time contract signed, and you need to wait 3 month to get those money, retention rate is about 10% for the first 4 yrs