AXA Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details Standard first interview. The interviewer seemed to do most of the talking and introduced the company and the position. It seemed as if he was interested in getting the right person. While I learned more about the position, I realized I was not interested in it. Nevertheless, the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Question – Do you watch baseball?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details Went to the first interview when AXA came to our college fair to recruit. The people were incredibly nice and friendly and honest about the position -- that is, that sales is not for everyone. They told me what they expected (entrepreneurship, social skills, ability to make small talk, build relationships, etc.) and I realized sales was not the field I was interested in.

Interview Question – First interview -- they didn't provide questions. Rather, the interview was a get-to-know-you and the interviewer provided information about the company.   Answer Question

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!