AXA Advisors

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details Standard first interview. The interviewer seemed to do most of the talking and introduced the company and the position. It seemed as if he was interested in getting the right person. While I learned more about the position, I realized I was not interested in it. Nevertheless, the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Question – Do you watch baseball?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Interviewed at AXA Advisors

Interview Details Went to the first interview when AXA came to our college fair to recruit. The people were incredibly nice and friendly and honest about the position -- that is, that sales is not for everyone. They told me what they expected (entrepreneurship, social skills, ability to make small talk, build relationships, etc.) and I realized sales was not the field I was interested in.

Interview Question – First interview -- they didn't provide questions. Rather, the interview was a get-to-know-you and the interviewer provided information about the company.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at AXA Advisors

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

AXA Advisors Videos

AXA Advisors – Why Work for Us?

What we stand for… We connect people in communities with financial services and products that help protect the futures they build for themselves and their families. At AXA Advisors, we work hard to help our financial… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Advisors Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AXA Advisors employees and interview candidates.