Abbott Labs Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Lucknow) in August 2014.

Interview

very clear. 1st online screening, 2nd written objective type, interview by bussiness manager after this much screening there is telephonic interview by business hr and recruiting hr and document verification and then medical is done, if every thing goes right on the track then you are selected

Negotiation

yes, they will give you 20% growth above then how you negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Mumbai).

Interview

Was good but not very technical

Salary was low for Mumbai Standards

Therapy Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Delhi) in July 2011.

Interview

firstly written exam then 3 round of interview then finally HR interview round

Negotiation

no negotitation

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Mumbai) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was very quick and comfortable. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable during the interview and the result was also declared in a few hours without wasting much of a time.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the most important aspects of employee engagement?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person panel interview consisting of 3 interviews with 2 people each. They all asked basic behavioral interview questions. Finally, there was a follow-up interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encouraged a coworker, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Senior Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The process was lengthy. There was a phone interview and then several hours of in-person interviews, including a lunch meeting. The people were interesting to meet with and they were from a variety of areas in the company. They were helpful in answering my questions. I also found the process to be very well organized.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some questions about interpretation of loan agreements   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs (Irving, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Four people interviewed me. After self-introduction, they asked me whether I'm detail-oriented person, cause this job contains a lot documentation. They also asked about the experience and introduced the detailed work process and benefits. The atmosphere is welcome.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

It took place over several weeks. Phone then Panel Interview, followed by a 1 on 1 interview.
    The interview were first from HR. Then Manager had a detail Interview. Technical interview by a technician.

Retail Customer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

I was hired from within the company, so there was no interview questions. My manager at the time just called me into their office and offered me the job. Everyday you work at your job is an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Consumer Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abbott Labs.

Interview

Very easy and fast. Sit down with an employee then move to a panel interview that lead to your typical interview question that lasted about 45 minutes. Very easy interview, they made you feel relaxed and welcomed. Very friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• Volunteer work and why did you pick that organization to work with.   Answer Question