Abbott Labs Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lucknow
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in August 2014.

very clear. 1st online screening, 2nd written objective type, interview by bussiness manager after this much screening there is telephonic interview by business hr and recruiting hr and document verification and then medical is done, if every thing goes right on the track then you are selected

yes, they will give you 20% growth above then how you negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs.

Was good but not very technical

Salary was low for Mumbai Standards

Therapy Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Abbott Labs in July 2011.

firstly written exam then 3 round of interview then finally HR interview round

no negotitation

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Abbott Labs in November 2010.

Interview and hiring process was very quick and comfortable. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable during the interview and the result was also declared in a few hours without wasting much of a time.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the most important aspects of employee engagement?   Answer Question

Information Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Abbott Labs.

You may first interview with a Personnel vendor such as; Manpower. Once interviewed with the direct company you will have a chance to tour the facility. Meet and greet other employee staff members then the talk about your experience etc all relevant.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years   View Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

This has all changed you can no longer be hired if you live in the US. Both Abbott and Abbvi are not hiring. They are contracting all IT work. Applying to these companies is a waste of time.

Senior Scientist Interview

Phone followed by one day onsite, mostly standard stuff. Hiring manager went into great extend to make me understand the roles and responsibility. Also the younger staff was forth coming with work environment,

No negotiation

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Abbott Labs in March 2014.

Very thorough and straightforward. This was a very professional environment and all of the people I encountered were pleasant and helpful. I enjoyed my interactions with them and would have loved being a member of their team.

Interview Questions
    • None, all were conducive to the posted position and the experience they were seeking to fulfill the requirements.   Answer Question

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Abbott Labs in May 2010.

I came through a temp service so I had to interview with the temp service and then my would be manager. It was fairly easy but I do think I interview well due to my personality.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to difficult. The Hewitt Associates interview was much worse.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Abbott Labs in November 2010.

I had one interview. The interviewer flew up from Los Angeles. I assumed he only stayed one day since I never saw him again. The interview was fairly easy, but it seemed like he didn't know much about technical writing or CAPAs.

I didn't negotiate.

Worked for Abbott Labs? Contribute to the Community!