Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mall
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mall

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I went through 1 interview. The interviewer was pretty laid back. I was asked basic interview questions that you can google online. There's no prior experience needed but I'm sure any experience at all can't hurt. During the interview and after you have the opportunity to get your questions answered and to really sell your personality on the job. Being recruited by someone that works there helps but is not needed or required.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

One of the models recruited me and after turning in the application, there was an interview. This was about a 2 week process. They expect you to come up dressing in their type of clothing for the interview so something like jeans, white top and a dark cardigan. The questions were pretty simple and straightforward. It seems like they were looking more for those who fit into their type of mold and who were sociable and likeable.

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I was in the store browsing and one of the sales associates approached me and asked if i would like to apply for a "model" position, which is basically a sales associate who greets the customers and maintains the company's "look." I figured what the heck and was then referred to formally apply online, which takes 10-30 minutes. After that I scheduled a day and time for the interview. They explain that their interviews are very relaxed and are conducted in groups. I got there like five minutes early and there was only one other person interviewing with me, and the interviewer was about twenty minutes late. We were brought to a corner of the store away from customers, although the music was very loud. We were asked a series of questions that were extremely easy to answer: what does diversity mean to you/how have you experienced it?; how would other people describe you?; and what are some good qualities you have or something like that. It was a very quick and easy interview. If you get the job you'll here back in a week. hope this helps!

Interview Questions
    • what does diversity mean to you and why is it important?   View Answer

Impact Team Member Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

You go into the store and apply at the kiosk in the back. Than you select a time for a group interview with about 20 people and typically they hire everybody after asking dumb question regarding you're views on ethics and morals. Regardless of you're answer, they hire you immediately because they over hire so that they can give you maybe $60 a month in paychecks. Which is all going to come back to them because they require you to buy their clothes every month... This place is a SCAM. DO NOT WORK HERE!

Store Model Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring. The manager said yes (because they are always hiring) and she gave me a card with the application password on it. The online application took about 10 minutes, then I chose an interview date. I received a call the day before confirming my interview time. Then I got a second call from the manager who I has spoken to earlier and she told me to wear Abercrombie clothes and natural make up. Once I got to the interview I was told it was a group interview and that they were expecting about 5 people. It ended up being me and one other girl.

The actual interview process was relaxed, and casual. We sat at tables outside the store and another store manager asked us questions. The total interview process took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of diversity and is it important in the work place. Why or why not?   Answer Question
    • What makes Abercrombie different?   Answer Question

Model Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Applied online and recieved an email to join a group interview. Went to a group interview with about 4 other people. Received a call about a week later. Very basic questions were asked during the interview.

Non negotiable

Sales Associate (Model) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Very easy interview. Took about 10-15 minutes. I had two other individuals in my group interview. Simple. The manager admitted she is required to ask us the questions and has to go off a script. She didn't seem like she was paying too much to our answers. Just writing them down.

Interview Questions
    • What does diversity mean to you?
      How would your friends/family describe you and what is your strongest personality trait?
      Why do you think you'll be successful at Abercrombie?
      How would you describe Abercrombie's style and why?
        Answer Question

Impact Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Group interview. Pretty laid back, suprisingly only one other person was scheduled for that day. Also fyi if you are in group interview, TALK to the other people.
    It shows you have communication skills and actually made me less nervous. Just harmles mild chit chat.
    Waited about 25 minutes, male interviewer introduced himself and was very casual.
    Asked each of us 3-4, major one being about diversity.
    I actually enjoyed myself, waiting to see if I will get a call.
    Fingers crossed.

Floor Model Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

questions are basic. if you dont know how to answer what diversity is they wont hire you. It is usually a relaxed interview, nothing too crazy. You can dress how you would if you worked at abercrombie.

better job

Model Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

It was a scripted interview and I was only asked 4 questions. I couldn't really tell how it went because there wasn't a lot of back and forth, once I gave my response we moved on. There was also another girl on my. Interview with me.