Abercrombie & Fitch

Average Difficulty
145 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details I was randomly approached and asked to come in for interview. The interview was very warm and comfortable. No pressure. It was a group interview. we were each given a chance to express ourselves and get to know each other. It was fun

Interview Question – Talk about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – H

Model

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details The interview was very easy . I was just myself and I laughed a lot . I just have a bubbly personality and obviously the manager like that because she laughed a lot with me . I was the only one that showed up for a group interview as a model .

Interview Question – I had a one-on-one interview with the manager who seemed like she cared about who she wanted to hire in the store for best customer service . I had a blue shirt from hollister ( but no one could tell ) khaki pants , and some flat shoes . I wore no-makeup at all . I wore studs and I had a natural hair style like i just woke up and I have flawless hair lol . I was asked 4 simple questions . Questions ASK BELOW .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had to come in for a orientation @ 4 .

Manhasset, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2014.

Interview Details I asked for the code to apply online at my local Abercrombie & Fitch store and I went into the store the next day, a Tuesday, for a short group interview. Most of the interviewees were for Impact, so I had my group interview with just one other girl. She had previously worked at Hollister, so she casually slipped that in, but her face was all caked up and she wore a crop top and shorts. I was all decked out in Abercrombie--a lace tank, burgundy skinny jeans, and brown braided A&F flip flops. The manager showed approval of my attire and my natural, no make-up look. I was hired a week later.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. I was asked four questions:
1) How do you provide a positive environment for others?
2) What happened when something didn't go your way?
3) What is diversity to you, and do you think it is important in the workplace?
4) How do you think A&F wants to be viewed?

Good luck to all! :-)
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received a call informing me that I had been selected as a Model, and the manager who interviewed me asked if I was willing to accept the offer for $8/hr (which is roughly minimum wage for NY). I don't think the pay is negotiable.

Costa Mesa, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in April 2012.

Interview Details You are either recruited and invited to a group interview or apply and are assigned a group interview time. Interview is with 2-3 other applicants and 1-2 managers. Fairly short interview, and they call you within the week if they want you to work there and ask if you accept the position.

Interview Question – When was a time that you had to take leadership?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details I attended a group interview with several other people and was asked basic questions like what are your strengths and what does community service mean to you? I was then was called a week later. I came in and filled out paper work and began work in the next several weeks

Interview Question – What is diversity?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2013.

Interview Details Apply in store or online, show up to a group interview. The questions were generic easy ones about the style of the clothing. The people hired are those who fit the abercombie look, even if they had worse qualifications.

Interview Question – What does diversity mean to you?   Answer Question

Model

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details Honestly, a stupid interview. As long as you're not completely stupid and have the looks, you will get hired. Don't make racial comments, make comments on diversity. There's a fine line. I was recruited at a store.

Interview Question – How would your friends and family describe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimum wage.

Model

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details You must fill out an online application given to you either by a model in the store or by a recruiter that approaches you. You can then attend group interviews that you will be asked a series of simple questions.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details On my way out of the store one the managers asked me if I was interested in working there and gave me a card with a code to sign in online. I filled out the online app and came in for what was supposed to be a group interview but I was the only one there. Took like five minutes and they hired me within the week.

Interview Question – Why is diversity important?   View Answer

Miami, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2010.

Interview Details Hiring process consisted of applying online and then attending a group interview outside of the store. Questions were very straight forward and generally about diversity in the workplace and personal achievements

Interview Question – How important is diversity in the workplace   Answer Question

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!