Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar 2015
Updated 8 Mar 2015

1.7

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply either online or in-store and set up an interview date. They only do Monday's and Friday's. Go in for the set time and date for the interview dressed for the part. Typically, they do group interviews, but for me it was a one-on-one interview with the manager. The entire interview process was very quick, and very straight-forward. My interview lasted about twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Asked if I wanted to work there. Interview in 2 days hired on the spot really easy interview! Dress in the style of A&F. Flannel sandals minimal make up for girls

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Model Interview

Application

interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It us usually a group interview but I had a single. I was interviewed by Sarah after a series of common questions it ended in 20 mins. Pays $7.93 in Orlando Florida, the hours aren't great at all, you'll need a second job or if your still in high school its just something to have. But you can pick up shifts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was stopped on the street and invited for a group interview that same day. I got the call the next day. We did have to wait a while to start about 15min after the time was set. But everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions. "what would you do if there was an angry costumer?'' ''the meaning of teamwork?'' ''best thing you learned from a previous job'' etc... just be confident!   Answer Question

Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email to join a group interview. Went to a group interview with about 4 other people. Received a call about a week later. Very basic questions were asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

It was a scripted interview and I was only asked 4 questions. I couldn't really tell how it went because there wasn't a lot of back and forth, once I gave my response we moved on. There was also another girl on my. Interview with me.

Model Interview

Interview

I was recruited off the street and asked to come into the store the following wednesday for an interview.
    The interview is really nothing to get nervous about. They're really just checking that you're not crazy or anything. You are hired for your looks so usually if you make to the interview, the decision to hire you is already made unless you do something nuts.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The base pay added to the free clothes, simplicity of the work and the opportunity to meet a lot of models was enough for me.

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

I came into the shop and the interviewer came out and walked us to an open place that could seat four or five people for the group interview. We have a casual conversation on the way there and when it started she only asked about four questions. After answering those we were free to go and be on out way.

Model Interview

Interview

I was randomly approached and asked to come in for interview. The interview was very warm and comfortable. No pressure. It was a group interview. we were each given a chance to express ourselves and get to know each other. It was fun

Interview Questions

Negotiation

H

Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

The interview was very easy . I was just myself and I laughed a lot . I just have a bubbly personality and obviously the manager like that because she laughed a lot with me . I was the only one that showed up for a group interview as a model .

Interview Questions

• I had a one-on-one interview with the manager who seemed like she cared about who she wanted to hire in the store for best customer service . I had a blue shirt from hollister ( but no one could tell ) khaki pants , and some flat shoes . I wore no-makeup at all . I wore studs and I had a natural hair style like i just woke up and I have flawless hair lol . I was asked 4 simple questions . Questions ASK BELOW .   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to come in for a orientation @ 4 .