Accenture

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2012.

Interview Details mine was a campus recruitment, the hiring process wasn't very difficult, you just need to be confident and honest, if you don't know something just don't pretend as if you do.... also have good communication skills...

Interview Question – it was a brain teaser that I couldn't answer... but I just shared my approach...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – they were flexible and ready to listen to you...

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details The application process took 2 days. Exams and interviews on the first day and job offer on the 2nd day.

Interview Question – Common questions only.   Answer Question

Data Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details I received a text message from the recruitment officer that i am qualified for their job posting, a Data analyst. They gave me a schedule to what time and when i will be going to their recruitment hub|office.

Interview Question – Common questions. Why did you choose your course?
Where do you see yourself five years from now?
  Answer Question

Data Analyst

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details I took the exam, one written and one online (consisting of 6 modules) the exam is difficult but you can pass this if you are focused. :)

Interview Question – Tell me more about yourself. ; what are the three things you're looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Cubao (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details I found out about this job on Jobstreet and their company website. I got a text saying I was qualified for Data Analyst position, and I could come on the specified date for an exam and an interview to their Cubao recruitment hub beside Adidas. Up to now, I still get the texts, which they ask you to disregard once you've been processed. It's annoying, actually.

When I got to the recruitment hub, I had to fill up an applicant form and submit my resume. I remember being surprised by the dreary ambiance of the waiting area. The lights were headache-inducing fluorescent lamps that needed replacing, there was barely AC, the floors had plain white tiles. We sat on mono-block chairs. Employees dressed well but they look stressed.

I took the exam (they are subscribed to BrainBench) for around 2 hrs in the afternoon and I was one of few who passed. Those who didn't reach the cutoff score were recommended to apply for the CSR position. It was late so I was just scheduled for an interview the next day.

I was surprised that it was a phone interview despite me being physically present, and the position I was applying for was non-voice. I had to sit alone in a room furnished with two cushioned seats, a glass table, a side table, and a telephone. No cameras as far as my eyes could see. The table had visible finger marks though, from where the other interviewees must have clutched on in nervousness. Still, I think that reflects poorly on the maintenance. I was first to be interviewed that day but the place was not spick and span.

Interview Question – Why did you take up your course?
How long do you see yourself working in Accenture?
What is your idea about the kind of work that this job entails?
  Answer Question

Data Analyst

I applied in-person and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Exam, Initial Interview, Final Interview then Job Offer.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself 4 to 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cubao (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details First we fill out an application form and submit it with our resume to the recruitment center reception staff person. Then we are told to go and have an exam which is basically an English assessment and logic exam. Sections were: business writing, reading comprehension, case study, data entry, business math and multi tasking. After passing the exam, I was called for an interview. The Interviewer asked me what do I know about the data analyst position, and why I chose Accenture. They asked certain sections about my resume like recent employment or projects I did. They asked me about my career plans and what salary package do I expect. I said around 15k-16k. And I was asked about my preferred locations to work. But later I realized at the end of the interview that this job is more admin work and no technology work.

Interview Question – I found the business math section very difficult. They asked about percentages, markups, taxations, etc. 3 minutes time was given per question which I think was never enough.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was not related to programming and software technology. This job is for business graduates or other degree holders. I felt I would waste my talent and degree doing this job.

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Question – Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   View Answer

Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Interview Details 1. Online exam
2. Interview with HR
3. Interview with HR through phone
4. Job Offer

Interview Question – Can you share an experience in which you were given the chance to lead a project and what's the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you are a fresh graduate then grab the opportunity working at a prestigious company like Accenture

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Interview Details The HR of the company called and interviewed me about my personal background and experience. After a week, I went thru a skills test. It involved numbers and reading a couple of graphs and figures. Then there was a the final interview with the department head. A few days later, I was offered the job.

Interview Question – Recall a time when you were under time pressure. How did you respond to it?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture Data Analyst interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.