Accenture Interview Questions

3,191 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

was difficult - cleared many rounds, took training for 1 month in hardware and networking basics by micro academy then got selected. Was a desktop support engineed when i started my career in 2007, then got Internal momvent after 5years now working in security domain

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

First round - Aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds. We had three sections. Quants, Logical and English, Almost everyone were selected
    Final round- Group interview. A panel of 2 members interviewed us in groups just to check if we are able to communicate properly. Everybody who spoke for a couple of mins got selected.

They have a 1 year bond

Senior Analyst Interview

3 rounds. 2 technical and one HR. Pretty easy basic technical questions. They just focus on basic questions and ask about your own approach of coding. HR round is to test your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle tough people in your team?
      How to handle clients in term of dead lines..
        Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture.

I uploaded a resume of mine on their job portal and got a call for Face to Face interview.
    I went to the venue and to the surprise found out my name was missing in the list containing names of candidates to be interviewed.
    Anyhow, I was asked to give a telephonic interview at the venue.
    I cleared the interview and the next round was also technical mostly related to project details which was also telephonic.
    I got a mail from their portal stating an HR would call me but there was no name/email/contact no of the person.
    Its been a month and there's no news from them.

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

3 Rounds - 2 Telephonic; 1 Video Conference
    Mostly generic questions based on my experience and domain. Some Tech questions - but those should be quite ones for anyone with similar exp

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

There is nothing technical which they ask for interview. Accenture has applied a new model. Hire more, divide the work. When there are so much of resources available there is not much left to do for a hired ASE. One will be asked basic questions and sometimes even not.

There is no negotiation for this job and they give a fixed amount as described.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Applied through campus interview. Had initial written test, one technical and then HR interview. Questions were overall fine. Selected a good amount of candidates. Had training and then onboarding.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Just basics of C, C++, Data Structures.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

it was 3 step process with 4 interviews and interviewers were manager and above. HR is not very professional. Last interview round was face to face, earlier ones were phonic.

Technical Post Interview

Consists of 2 rounds- aptitude and technical+HR
    Aptitude-questions on percentage,average,ratio and proportion,time and distance,time and work,allegations and mixtures,blood relations,seating arrangements,series.
    Technical+HR-Questions on your project,simple problem statement on dbms,what do you know about accenture,why do you want to join accenture and a topic to speak on for 1-2 mins