Accenture Interview Questions

3,727 Interview Reviews

2.9

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Interview

Very straight forward and simple interview process. Entry-level questions for engineering students. Was asked questions from every subject/course taken in the undergraduate degree. Does not necessarily have to be related only to CS or DS. I was also asked questions from digital systems.

PMO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture (Bangalore).

Interview

Got the call from them for telephonic round for next day, was waiting for 1 hour during my office time but no one called..suddenly an auto generated mail came that your interview was confirmed and you did not attend. Was surprised to see that. Again reverted back to them that no one called and am getting such auto mailer.. Finally after 2-3 day HR called back and asked for telephonic interview. Finally got call from them and 20min of telephonic round was good.
    After that no mail from HR, neither selection no rejection..after waiting about 20 days, dropped mail to HR asking the status.looks like now they remembered me seeing the mail and called me for f2f interview. Horrible experience in f2f. Asking to write the function inputs for excel..asking definitions of quality, agile model.. Gave all the elaborated example but looks like he was keen to hear the exact definition only. However I am not a person who can by heart all the bookish definition which I studied in college. Not a single good question was asked. Also he was not listening carefully when was explaining the role and responsibility

Interview Questions

• Write the excel function inputs   1 Answer
    • exact definition of quality, agile model   1 Answer

Softwarew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Chennai).

Interview

VERY WORST INTERVIEW PROCESS once they finis all the interview round finaly they ask for Salary execptation if you give neagative answer they put your offer on hold ..

Service Provider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture (Vellore).

Interview

the difficulty was average. they asked about the projects i have done. they gave me a topic and asked to speak on it for 5 minutes. over all it was a good experience and fun.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Mumbai).

Interview

Started with Online aptitude test in the campus. Followed by interviews held on the next day. Combined technical and management interviews. 2 person on the interview panel per Student. Next was HR which was more of yes/no round for their terms & conditions & other things.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer in other company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Three rounds including an HR round. First was a technical round on statistics and regressions techniques. Second was an HR round, who asked if I was open to relocate and travel. Third round was by a senior partner who asked overview questions about my past experience and what I expect from this company.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

3 interviews with 2 telephonic and 1 in person. interview is all about the different scenarios / case study and what they look for is your approach towards solving the problem

MBA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Simple interview, mostly behavioral. My past experience was asked and the projects I was involved in. Overall an easy interview. Before the interview round there was a GD round on a random topic I could not remember.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture (Pune).

Interview

first round was telephonic,it was my domain and technology related.more than 1 hour and 30 minutes.Very deep dive kind of questions.I gave answers almost 80% correctly.Then after 2 months HR called me to negotiate salary.I got more than what I expected.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

interview process is easy. anyone with good communication skills can clear the interview. they just test our speaking skills.
    one has to clear written exam. it needs good preparation of aptitude and english vocabulary

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and just a minute session   1 Answer