Accenture

Updated 14 Dec 2014
3,344 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I got a call through Elitmus , it was a very easy interview . They were basically checking the communication of an candidate with a very less focus on there technical knowledge .

Not Given Interview

I got placed from college placements.
    There were two rounds(1.aptitude test AND 2. Technical+HR round)
    1.Aptitude Test : It was a mixture of verbal,logical reasoning, Arithmetic questions.
    Logical was easy.Mostly the questions time based,so you need to be fast.
    Verbal was difficult in one set of paper(which i attempted)
    Arithmetic was difficult in another set of paper

Interview Questions
    • Logical questions- time based questions
      1. Three long strings were given and you need to identify which of them are similar.
      2.Cause and effect type of questions (Ex. Available on Indiabix.com)
      3.Statement and assumptions
      Verbal-
      1.Two Passages (1 long and 1 short)
      2. Synonyms
      3.fill in with appropriate words.
      Arithmetic-
      1.Questions on set
      2.probabiliy

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Applied through an online job portal. Didn't have to wait much. Interview was pretty easy. Basic HR questions and few questions on the graduation project. Only 1 interview took place which included both HR and technical questions. After the interview, result was announced after 1 hour. We were promised that we would get the offer letter through email after 1 month and we got it in time.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Fixed salary as promised.

Software Engineer Interview

Good process. Not so good protocol. many people were waiting for so long time. Student interview process were mis managed. Though i was able to complete in time. Interviewer was very cordial and HR was warm . Had both stages.

Software Engineer Interview

GD AND THEN INTERVIEW OF 2 ROUNDS, basically they are looking throufh your internship experience so be clear of what you have done and tell me about yourself is the most important question

Interview Questions
    • Your technical experience in taking the final year project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

One round of telephonic interview (Technical) for about 1 hour. Detailed and to the point. 1 round HR with silly questions. Technical interview is more or less based on the resume and previous work experiences. In addition to that there was technical questions on subject varying difficulty levels. Interviewer was friendly and will give ample time to think and answer. Maturity level of answer matters for upper level candidates.

Interview Questions
    • A technical question on some internal working of a technology.   View Answer
    Ask for joining bonus. And get a written confirmation for the same, otherwise you might not get it after joining.

Senior Programmer Interview

easy concentrate on communication skills . A few question about accenture and technical skills . The GDs can be tough occassionally.Written round was simple refer to any quant and LR book that should suffice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Campus interview - Technical and HR round.

Technical round had basic technical questions. HR round was easy. The whole process took around 2 to 3 days for campus interview to finish.

Team Lead Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

On previous work experience prior to taking up the course, general finance concepts, about yourself. There might be places where you will be stressed out to test how you behave under pressure. It started with a group discussion, which was an elimination round. The topic is usually relevant to the role you and your peers have applied for. It is followed by three rounds of technical/ behavioral interviews. Please keep your calm when stressed. The last round will be a HR round where your role and compensation expectations are discussed.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you have relevant work experience, prove it.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate because I was satisfied with the role and compensation offered