Accenture

3,274 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

One round of telephonic interview (Technical) for about 1 hour. Detailed and to the point. 1 round HR with silly questions. Technical interview is more or less based on the resume and previous work experiences. In addition to that there was technical questions on subject varying difficulty levels. Interviewer was friendly and will give ample time to think and answer. Maturity level of answer matters for upper level candidates.

Interview Questions
    • A technical question on some internal working of a technology.   View Answer
    Ask for joining bonus. And get a written confirmation for the same, otherwise you might not get it after joining.

Senior Programmer Interview

easy concentrate on communication skills . A few question about accenture and technical skills . The GDs can be tough occassionally.Written round was simple refer to any quant and LR book that should suffice

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Campus interview - Technical and HR round.

Technical round had basic technical questions. HR round was easy. The whole process took around 2 to 3 days for campus interview to finish.

Team Lead Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture.

On previous work experience prior to taking up the course, general finance concepts, about yourself. There might be places where you will be stressed out to test how you behave under pressure. It started with a group discussion, which was an elimination round. The topic is usually relevant to the role you and your peers have applied for. It is followed by three rounds of technical/ behavioral interviews. Please keep your calm when stressed. The last round will be a HR round where your role and compensation expectations are discussed.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you have relevant work experience, prove it.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate because I was satisfied with the role and compensation offered

Associate Software Engineer Interview

difference between c and c++, basic oops conceps, given a topic and was asked to speak on it for about 2 minutes. there was only a single round which was technical + hr.

Software Engineer Interview

For Freshers the process will be as follows: Aptitude-->Technical round-->HR round
    For Experience resource the process will be as follows:Telephonic interview-->Face to Face interview/Video conference interview-->HR Round
    Process will be sweet and short and also package provided by company will be is decent one, So i would like to say it is good company for making our career.

Accenture Interview

two round intervew for fresher. One is technical and another is also technical. If you have E LITMAS score then very easy to get selected. directly called for interview in this case.

So pls appear in ELITMS IF you are fresher and get aroun score 65 percentile. you will be hired most probably.

Gradute Trainee Interview

Aptitute test followed by interview. The interview was taken by a panel of two. It was and HR interview, the questions asked were about your personality, general awarness, etc, etc.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview process had one aptitude round online and one technical come HR group interview.
    There were five of us with two people interviewing.The interview lasted about half an hour .it was the most easiest of all interviews and the Interviewers were very friendly and polite.Overall the interview process was smooth and simple.