Accenture Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
2,998 interviews

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of process, First telephonic, then HR discussion and the 1-1 managerial round which will check your decision making and all other skills for project handling skill. Mostly will provide you situation and ask to analyse same. Be punctual about timings and be ready for anything related to your job profile.

Interview Questions
    • Can expect some objective questions having perfect answers so need to be well prepared.   View Answer
    Need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Aptitude test through elitmus,
    off campus drive including Technical and HR interview.
    Only basic questions were asked based on DBMS, C, C++, Embedded, Micro Controller, Micro Processor.
    HR - About Accenture, Core values, Why should we hire you etc etc....
    Overall selection - Easy process.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Accenture.

Got shortlisted through Amcat for direct Tech HR.The Technical HR round was simple asked about my project and area of interest.Then got selected to HR round it was little bit tough .Please be prepare whatever you wrote in your resume

Cognos Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune
    Anonymous Employee in Pune

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Got a call with the venue and time. I went to the office at 9:30 am as required. Waited with others until 2:30 pm. We went n asked if theres going to be an interview at all. They said oh yes in abt 15 mins.
    At 4 we went into a room n waited 45 mins. Then i was called for hr round coz they didnt have any cognos interviwer! Tech round will b on phone that weekend they said.

Then no response or communication for 4 weeks. Then i got another call n set up a new date. This new caller wanted to interview for informatica, not cognos. He apologised that hr had sent him the wrong technology candidate. So that was the end :) ill never again take an accenture interview in india at least. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Can we have the interview next weekend as we dont have a cognos expert today?   Answer Question

SAP BI Consultant Interview

Good company. Phone interview. Technical manager accepted my profile and selected me. HR discussion took place the same day.Good company. Phone interview. Technical manager accepted my profile and selected me. HR discussion took place the same day.

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in August 2010.

I was interviewed for a design role five years back and it was quite easy with just one technical round for 20 mins. But it changed over the years to "More you answer more you are questioned and higher the chance of getting hired". The process is smooth as long as you are patient. HR will take their own time in many cases. The whole process took about 3 - 4 months for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

I was shortlisted for Accenture through my elitmus score. The placement drive was held at MAIT, Delhi on 2nd August. Since I was shortlisted through elitmus , so I was directly called for TR and HR.
    Round 1) Technical Interview
    • What is your favorite subject? (said JSP and Servlets)
    • What is JSP?
    • How is JSP different from Servlets?
    • What is static and dynamic content?
    • If same thing can be done with applets, why do we go for JSP and servlets ?
    • Out of bubble , selection and insertion sort , which one is best ?
    Cleared the TR and went for next round.

Round 2) HR Interview
    • Introduction ?
            Family background ?
    • Have you ever worked in a team?
    • Have you ever given any ideas in work?
    • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now ?
    • Relocatable or not? Open to all domains or not?

Cleared the HR Interview and was finally selected

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

One technical round followed by the HR interview. Technical round was not much tricky. Average questions about test Automation were fired. HR interview was just the details of the previous employment and salary expectations.

No Negotiation

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

1. Technical Interview (telephonic)
    2. Technical Interview (telephonic but you have to go to Accenture Office)

Strange ! No HR Discussion at all!!!
    Process took 1 and half month to get offer letter.

Interview Questions

Offered junior role + below market salary

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!