Accenture Interview Questions

3,077 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of process, First telephonic, then HR discussion and the 1-1 managerial round which will check your decision making and all other skills for project handling skill. Mostly will provide you situation and ask to analyse same. Be punctual about timings and be ready for anything related to your job profile.

Interview Questions
    • Can expect some objective questions having perfect answers so need to be well prepared.   View Answer
    Need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

3 Rounds:

First Round : AMCAT Aptitude - 25 Qunt, 25 English, 25 Logical.
    Second Round : Technical Interview - All fundamental concepts of your stream in BE.
    Third Round : HR - Confident, Smile with Good English.

Interview Questions
    • How to manage money daily with work pressure?   View Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

I applied through College.

There were 2 rounds.

1st - APTITUDE.
    There were 3 sections - Quantitative, Verbal, Logical. All the questions were very easy and were solvable within the given time.

2nd - PANEL INTERVIEW.
    It was a very short interview.
    Was asked questions about basics of C and my projects.

Both the rounds were VERY easy. Had no difficulty in passing at all.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture.

interview process moves at a snail's pace.very tiring...lot of delays between two rounds...sometimes you get a reply after two months or something.Good thing is they respond quickly if you register at their online portal

I got what i wanted

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Accenture's interview process is of 3 steps.
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR interview

Aptitude test consists of few logic, quantitative Analysis and verbal questions. Studies of entrance exams like GRE or GMAT definitely helps cracking the test.

Next step is the Technical Interview. Interviewer will ask random questions on programming languages, Database, Data structure and previous projects.

The final step is HR interview. In this step interviewer asks questions to get to know you as a human.

If selected, you will have to go through GFT and stream training. In GFT (Green Field Training) employees are given basic idea of all the technologies being used in Accenture.
    After that, for freshers, a stream is assigned and stream training is carried out to make you good at the specific technology.

After training we get calls from different projects for interview. They will ask questions related to your technology. If selected, you will get joining to the project location.

Interview Questions
    • Can we have more than 1 main functions in a class of JAVA?   View Answer
    • Explain in detail the process you followed while doing your final year project in bachelor's.   Answer Question
    • Explain your logic to generate fibonacci series.   Answer Question
    • Logic to print *'s in the shape of diamond with minimum number of for loops in JAVA.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to join Accenture?   Answer Question
    I had to do negotiation with the job location. They gave me joining in a location other than my preferences.

Proposal Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Technical Face to Face for namesake but doesnt happen, all they do is make you sit in a corner of a conference room and hook onto a telephonic interview with some random guy sitting in some other part of the world

Interview Questions
    • Difficult or unexpected question is why does the interview not happen as scheduled   View Answer

Sourcing Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

There two rounds of interview, technical and HR round which is simple. The 1st round of interview was held for more then 20 minutes and it was conducted by 2 persons. The interview was simple and all the questions were related to what I was doing in my previous job.

Interview Questions
    • Did not find any questions which were difficult? However, it is very important to have vast domain knowledge.   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

On-Campus process :

One hour aptitude round first. Questions be normal and sufficient time to work them out.
    Then for the second round, they introduced a new process called Group Interview. Five students and two panelists (One tech and other HR). Usual questions like tell me about yourself, and they asked us to talk about a topic. A few tech questions and the interview was over in 10 minutes. It was different and easy.

Interview Questions
    • Tech questions from both CSE and one's own dept related.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

It was a mass recruitment drive at my campus... Over 3500 students from all the branches of engineering and MCA appeared. First there was aptitude test.
    3 sections:
    1) Language
    2)Analytical and Quants
    3)Logic.

55 mins 55 questions
    Sectional Cutoff of 12-12-9 respectively...

660 were selected.

Next was Interview.
    Ex-Tempore was included in the interview.
    Interview was for 15 mins approx.
    Ex Tempore topics were decided by the interviewer according to your Resume Specifications.

I had 2 microsoft certifications so he asked me about any recent technologies booming in the market...

Technical questions were asked.. Very few and from your theory syllabus...

Personality mapping questions were asked to judge the relevance of your resume and to check your metal...

Be calm and composed... Go through your resume and the last thing to do in the interview is to BLABBER non-sense... If you are pretty good at your lying, make sure your Resume also Lies with you...

Interview Questions
    • Your marks have been on the lower side in the engineering years. What is the reason for this?   Answer Question

3lpa

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!