Accenture Interview Questions

3,113 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

Hii friends,
    I had applied through Elitums and received the call for direct interview Tech nd HR in New Delhi.
    Technical Interview:
    1st question was 'Introduce yourself' ^as expected, I introduced myself started from my name,educational qualification B.Tech(IIIT Jabalpur), area of interest,interest to work in Software field and then came to my basic education then family background that's all.
    2nd Ques: Then recruiter asked about my projects(Top 2 from resume). I explained.
    3rd Ques: Write a HTML code that represent the header,footer and divisions in browser(very simple).i designed.
    4th Question: Design a database and explain the keys with the example? I created Company database and explained Primary Key, Foreign Key, Super Key etc.
    5th Ques: Write the connection string of JDBC API (that is part of my project)? I wrote full code and explained step by step.
    6th Ques: What is polymorphism? I explained and ask him to explain further i.e. Compile Time and Run Time Polymorphism, He replied- No, its ok.
    7th Ques: what is Stack and Queue? i answered and started to implement in link list.He interrupted me in-between and said- its ok.

Then interviewer told me that its done.Thank you.
    I came out and wait for 5 minutes and asked to go 4 HR round.

HR Interview:
    1st Ques: as expected 'Tell me about yourself'.
    2nd Ques: What have you done something different in your course? i explained about my B.Tech Project.
    3rd: I noticed that you have good technical skill, Do you want to be the part of Accenture Technology services i.e Software Engineering.? I replied- 'Yes Sir' I have good exercise in java language and Databases and enthusiastic to work as a Software Engineer.
    Again he asked that where do u want 2 see urself after 5 years? I replied that I would like 2 achieve a good position like project manager or HOD of any Software Department.
    then he asked many questions like Location preference, Gap in study and reason, relocation, nightshifts, bond policy etc.

After 10 minuts I asked to go in the auditorium that was d first hint that i got selected :)

Thanks.
    Ashis

Senior Software Engineer Interview

3 rounds of process, First telephonic, then HR discussion and the 1-1 managerial round which will check your decision making and all other skills for project handling skill. Mostly will provide you situation and ask to analyse same. Be punctual about timings and be ready for anything related to your job profile.

Interview Questions
    • Can expect some objective questions having perfect answers so need to be well prepared.   View Answer
    Need to negotiate

Technical Post Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Consists of 2 rounds- aptitude and technical+HR
    Aptitude-questions on percentage,average,ratio and proportion,time and distance,time and work,allegations and mixtures,blood relations,seating arrangements,series.
    Technical+HR-Questions on your project,simple problem statement on dbms,what do you know about accenture,why do you want to join accenture and a topic to speak on for 1-2 mins

Project Engineer Interview

Good experience. The aptitude was damn easy. The interview was the best part. It was so friendly. It was not like an interview at all... It was like a discussion.

Interview Questions
    • There were no alarming questions. But there were on the spot speaking skills being tested.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture.

Hiring process takes a long time more than 4-6 weeks
    got first call and said technical interview schedule is being done. 4 weeks passed and no technical interview calls.
    after that gets calls again for technical interview schedule and email confirming the same after one week.
    Technical interview happens on schedule. went well. but no news even after 10 days.

Interview Questions
    • what do u tell clients when project deadline cannot be met?   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Got call thru eLitmus.

There were around 700 people who attended the interview.
    Initially the eLitmus team started with filling up the eployment form.
    Then they divided batches of 20.
    Panel consisted of 2 interviewers...and dey wer taking inetviews of 6 students at a time.
    There was a GD in the interview and very simple technical questions wer asked.
    Donno wat dey r seeing in students.
    Dey wer jst picking som1 randomly.
    Was not satisfied by the way dey wer selecting.

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Very basic technical questions as well as based on my previous projects. Totally 2 rounds Telephonic round on technical followed by HR round. Smooth transition on the Interview Process. But it took more than a two weeks of time.

Interview Questions
    • Hybrid framework and Automation testing process in my Concern.   Answer Question
    Please negotiate before accepting the offer. Or else you may get what HR decided.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

The interview had two rounds.
    Aptitude: This was adaptive and was divided into three sections: Quantitative, Verbal and Logical.
    Interview: 5 applicants were interviewed at once by a panel of two. It was HR kind of an interview. No technical questions were asked. They may give a topic and ask you to talk about the same for 2 minute. They look for people who can communicate well and are capable of learning new things

Interview Questions
    • All questions were simple.No difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer and Development Analyst Interview

As when i joined Accenture, It was through Campus recruitment drive. They asked some basic questions. Plus some HR related queries. The questions were of textbook style as expected in a campus recruitment drive.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

very good process, only hard workers got through,very robust, managers were good and friendly. just need to work smart for the process.was tested for core competencies and extempore skills, and the hr was friendly and was very good with the talks

Interview Questions

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!