Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Interview

QA
Pune

I interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details Worst interview process i have ever seen. On the top of it worst HR people. worst part is HR people dont even reply to your mails.Worst interview process i have ever seen. On the top of it worst HR people. worst part is HR people dont even reply to your mails.Worst interview process i have ever seen. On the top of it worst HR people. worst part is HR people dont even reply to your mails.Worst interview process i have ever seen. On the top of it worst HR people. worst part is HR people dont even reply to your mails.Worst interview process i have ever seen. On the top of it worst HR people. worst part is HR people dont even reply to your mails.

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2010.

Interview Details First HR and then by the Line Manager and Sr. Manager. The HR just asked about the general question, my existing salary and expectation. Interview with Mgr/Sr. Manager was more about my job

Negotiation Details – I had indicated the HR that I need 30% hike at least.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interview Details Applied via Elitmus , was shortlisted and called for interview. Technical Interview was very easy but then Interviewer switched to HR related questions. Constantly insisted that I being from software background , shouldn't join the Infrastructure division of Accenture. The interviewer was very frank and told that as I had a very long career ahead of me , I should take the right step forward from the beginning and just for the sake of getting a job shouldn't compromise on my dreams

Interview Question – Being from a software background , Why do you want to join Accenture Infrastructure division in which server management is involved   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details 3 round of interview,many questions asked..after all you are 3+ years exp.
they will asked you related to your technical skill and you have to give them proper answer to proceed to next level

Negotiation Details – got the expectation

Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details I went into this company through elitmus. I gave an elitmus exam and scored 80 percentile. Through Elitmus , got one chance to appear in this company, cleared all rounds and got an offer letter.

Interview Question – There was no as such difficult question in the interview.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Received an email from Naukri.com on an opening for .NET developers with 6 months to 1 year experience. Attended the interview in a consultancy's location. Next round was in Accenture.

Negotiation Details – No option to negotiate. Pay scale was fixed by the consultancy.

Mumbai

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Accenture in August 2011.

Interview Details Tell me about yourself. Why Accenture. Why shall we select You, Few general technical questions. Few analytical questions. will you be able to relocate to another city. Tell me about yourself. Why Accenture. Why shall we select You, Few general technical questions. Few analytical questions. will you be able to relocate to another city.

Interview Question – Tell me life cycle of an variable in an program.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

Interview Details comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.comprises of 3 rounds of technical rounds. Couple of rounds are taken by technical panel and 1 round is managerial and technical round.

Interview Question – Builder Pattern   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture in July 2011.

Interview Details Interview Process is very fast. Just one round of interview and received offer letter. However compensation bargaining took time. HR is very co-operative. I had been interviewed via video conference. There were 3 people in the Panel. Interview lasted for 30 mins.

Interview Question – They will ask lot many question but process specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well before accepting offer. Its paymaster.

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in June 2011.

Interview Details Joined Accenture as a fresher through campus interview.had a written aptitude test followed by a technical and HR interview.Aptitude and technical interview was pretty simple followed by a casual HR interview .Work culture in Accenture is pretty decent though in internal projects you will have to be flexible with your work schedules.

Interview Question – There wasnt any difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Joined as a fresher

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!