Accenture

Getting the Interview

2,675 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2010.

Interview Details I joined Accenture Services in 2007 and it was an on campus interview. First round was written test which was easy, followed by GD, then technical interview and finally HR interview. Overall the interview's difficulty level was average. Just be confident and you will get through.

Interview Question – They just grill you based on what's written on your CV.   Answer Question

Siebel CRM Developer Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2010.

Interview Details 1) Full Telephonic Interview Process

Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much salary negotiation available

AM Interview

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details Very Shot and ASAP they will issue offer letter.

Interview Question – How safe is your job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details The first round was a written test which consisted of aptitude,English.After clearing the first round we had to give the technical interview which comprised questions from Networking,Data structures and C.Finally some personal questions were asked in the HR round.

Interview Question – Try to encrypt and decrypt any message using C.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Pune

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Interview Details It was a campus selection process. The initial round was a GD followed by a technical round with the manager...at the end we had an HR round. Slection process was simpler than expected

Interview Question – a case was put up in front of me from my past work during the summer internship   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation since I was a fresher

Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in September 2012.

Interview Details It was a campus recruitment event. There were 2 rounds of interviews - HR and Technical. The HR interview was fairly simple. I was asked questions about the company, why I wanted to join, why should they choose me, where do I see myself in 5 years etc. After clearing the HR interview, I appeared for the Tech interview, where I was asked a few database questions (simple queries, joins, triggers, views) and some questions on basic Java concepts.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected questions. All questions were basic and concept related.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details Interview process is not difficult and people get hired easily but there is no point in joining as there is no much project

Interview Question – No technical questions all are waste questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated but of no use

Consultant Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details Round 1: Technical and Case-Based. Technical questions on TPM, Lean and Six Sigma. Questions on a particular business case.
Round 2: Technical and Case-Based. Questions and stress to the candidate on 2 business cases
Round 3: Client Facing Skill Sets.
Round 4: HR Round

Interview Question – This question was related to Badminton as I have a lot of interest in Badminton and they wanted to test me on it. Why are the Chinese so dominant in Badminton and Why cant Indians catch up to them?

They were expecting accurate answers. Not global Gyaan....
  Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Interview Details Very badly organized and i didnt know that whether my details were registered properly or not. After the registration there was no technical panel available. After that HR was so arrogant about not giving what i expected as my salary even though initially it was agreed upon.

Interview Question – Technical Interview didnt happen   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details I was initially called for screening , they have called me for 2 3 times , Then they scheduled after verifying my technical skills set. Then I have gone through telephonic technical round for liferay developer. Technical interviewer was very nice person, He honestly appreciated my java programming knowledge & also told I am lack in experience in liferay developer as I have experience of 8 months in liferay. Accenture have kept me on waiting list. But over all It was nice experience, & I am looking to again try at accenture.

Interview Question – Can you modify name of portal-ext.xml file name ? ;D   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!

Accenture – Why Work for Us?

Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 281,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accenture interview questions and advice. All 2,675 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Accenture employees and interview candidates.