Accenture

3,276 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

It was a mass recruitment drive at my campus... Over 3500 students from all the branches of engineering and MCA appeared. First there was aptitude test.
    3 sections:
    1) Language
    2)Analytical and Quants
    3)Logic.

55 mins 55 questions
    Sectional Cutoff of 12-12-9 respectively...

660 were selected.

Next was Interview.
    Ex-Tempore was included in the interview.
    Interview was for 15 mins approx.
    Ex Tempore topics were decided by the interviewer according to your Resume Specifications.

I had 2 microsoft certifications so he asked me about any recent technologies booming in the market...

Technical questions were asked.. Very few and from your theory syllabus...

Personality mapping questions were asked to judge the relevance of your resume and to check your metal...

Be calm and composed... Go through your resume and the last thing to do in the interview is to BLABBER non-sense... If you are pretty good at your lying, make sure your Resume also Lies with you...

Interview Questions
    • Your marks have been on the lower side in the engineering years. What is the reason for this?   Answer Question

3lpa

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

First round was aptitude test consisting of technical, verbal, english grammar which was conducted by AMCAT. Candidate should clear with 60%. Second round was technical round, they asked basic questions on programming languages and at end HR round.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

3 rounds, initial round to assess skill sets, technical discussion, hr discussion, offer discussion . Technical round was main was based on the process of the DW project. A senior manager took it on phone in accenture's office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

didnt asked any thng very technical very normal question. just focus on your communication skills and little bit technical and you are good to go. 5 people were in the room and two in the pannel not at all proffesional

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

The placement process was conducted in 2 parts.1)Aptitude 2)Group Interview.The Aptitude part(55 questions, online) was very simple.It had many questions on venn diagram (roughly 6-8 ques.), english passages (2) and 8 questions were asked related to it, many questions were related to finding odd man out. Overall the aptitude part was more like english language paper.(grammar, preposition, tenses etc)
    2)Group interview was like cake walk.A group of 5 students took the interviews.Don't be bothered of the interview.The interviewer asked me 3 question.Q1 Tell me abt urself Q2 Extempore topic(Effect of inflation on economy) Q3 Ur Current BE project.That's it.Just be confident and speak well.Don't worry about technical interview.Know recent trends in ur engineering field.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I appeared for this position through campus placements at VIT on 1st September, 2014.
    The first round was an online test conducted by Aspiring Minds - AMCAT. Fairly simple questions on Verbal, Quantitative and Logical Reasoning.
    Once I was shortlisted for the interview I was asked to fill up an employment form and submit all the relevant documents like mark sheets, id proof etc.
    The procedure was a little bit different than the usual pattern because Accenture conducted a group interview for 5 people at a time. This was the only round which acted as a combination of a group discussion, technical interview as well as HR interview. We were given a topic and asked to speak about it for 2-3 minutes each. Each candidate was then asked a few technical questions (SDLC, some questions on C programming, Big Data) and scenario based hypothetical questions regarding how to handle conflict within a team etc by the HR person. Overall, it was a positive experience the questions were straight forward and not too difficult. Be confident. Speak clearly and fluently. Be prepared to answer questions about your projects, areas of interest and competencies mentioned on your resume. It also helps to have an awareness of the latest technology trends like Big Data etc. It goes without saying that you should do your homework about the organization because the recruitment team would like to know why you wish to work with Accenture and so on. Try to gauge the interviewer and guide the conversation in a way that will leave a positive impression on him/her. Try to highlight your core competencies. Also be flexible about work locations and timings.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any particular questions that stood out as too difficult. I guess what one would perceive as difficult also depends on one's preparedness. One question that was slightly advanced was on R as a tool for Big Data, so it helps to be familiar with that and other SMAC (Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud) technologies.   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

On-Campus process :

One hour aptitude round first. Questions be normal and sufficient time to work them out.
    Then for the second round, they introduced a new process called Group Interview. Five students and two panelists (One tech and other HR). Usual questions like tell me about yourself, and they asked us to talk about a topic. A few tech questions and the interview was over in 10 minutes. It was different and easy.

Interview Questions
    • Tech questions from both CSE and one's own dept related.   Answer Question

Proposal Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Technical Face to Face for namesake but doesnt happen, all they do is make you sit in a corner of a conference room and hook onto a telephonic interview with some random guy sitting in some other part of the world

Interview Questions
    • Difficult or unexpected question is why does the interview not happen as scheduled   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

written followed by tech+hr of 5 members at a time
    1 round:- amcat test(quants+eng+reasoning)
    2 round:-(2 moderator+5 Students)

was a gud experience not that tough nt that easy
    il say it ws same as ny othr interview process

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through College.

There were 2 rounds.

1st - APTITUDE.
    There were 3 sections - Quantitative, Verbal, Logical. All the questions were very easy and were solvable within the given time.

2nd - PANEL INTERVIEW.
    It was a very short interview.
    Was asked questions about basics of C and my projects.

Both the rounds were VERY easy. Had no difficulty in passing at all.