Accenture

Updated 28 Jan 2015
3,466 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

I applied though college. It took two days. First day was written test. There were three sections in it (verbal,quantitative and logical reasoning) each of 25questions. They are basic questions and very easy. And Second day was interview. There were two panels and five candidates in interview. They gave a one topic to speak about it for minutes. For us it was "Smart worker Vs Hard worker". After that they asked me two questions. As I am electronics engineering they asked on electronics

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the Architecture of mobile phone.   Answer Question
    • Why Octacore mobile phone performance is less than quad core mobile phone?   View Answer
    There wasn't negotiation phase

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

After seeing in Job portal i applied to the careers of accenture. I will get the initial call that i have shortlisted and after which i will not get the technical round calls.

This happened me for couples of months. When i inquired, So many techie are facing the same problem.

After which i dropped my plan, Saying my dream company is Accenture.

I am currently in to SAP Netweaver stream

Interview Questions
    • No Technical, No Question since till date no interview is happened.   View Answer

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

Got call through AMCAT for the position of Associate Software Engineer . Combined interview panel i.e. technical and HR . Basic questions from C/C++,DBMS etc and general HR questions ,such as about yourself and family,what motivates you? etc.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

First Round of interview was telephonic .
    That will be technical .

Second round will be pseudo personnal interview.
    That will be combination of technical , skills , hr

They take their time to provide their result of you

Interview Questions
    • Technical Interview will not be inDepth so if you know what you are doing then there will be none   Answer Question

Associate Interview

It was two day long process by Accenture. The aptitude assessment was given to private assessment company Merittrac. The aptitude was as simple to crack as walking through the door. Selected students were called next day for Group Interviews. A group of 5people were asked to sit with 2 interviewee in each room. we were asked about our background, internship, and the most common question of all "why do you want Accenture?"
    The result came the next day and I was selected.

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

was difficult - cleared many rounds, took training for 1 month in hardware and networking basics by micro academy then got selected. Was a desktop support engineed when i started my career in 2007, then got Internal momvent after 5years now working in security domain

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

First round - Aptitude test conducted by aspiring minds. We had three sections. Quants, Logical and English, Almost everyone were selected
    Final round- Group interview. A panel of 2 members interviewed us in groups just to check if we are able to communicate properly. Everybody who spoke for a couple of mins got selected.

They have a 1 year bond

Senior Analyst Interview

3 rounds. 2 technical and one HR. Pretty easy basic technical questions. They just focus on basic questions and ask about your own approach of coding. HR round is to test your communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle tough people in your team?
      How to handle clients in term of dead lines..

Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Accenture.

3 Rounds - 2 Telephonic; 1 Video Conference
    Mostly generic questions based on my experience and domain. Some Tech questions - but those should be quite ones for anyone with similar exp

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

There is nothing technical which they ask for interview. Accenture has applied a new model. Hire more, divide the work. When there are so much of resources available there is not much left to do for a hired ASE. One will be asked basic questions and sometimes even not.

There is no negotiation for this job and they give a fixed amount as described.