Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details The interview panel was young but very calmed out.
Questions asked were not very difficult in level. Normal C, C++ questions, very basic codes

All the best

Interview Question – Coding on Pointers   Answer Question

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Software Engineering Analyst
Pune

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Interview Details I was contacted by a Staffing Agency who created the profile for me. There were all total of 3 rounds. 2 Technical & 1 hour. All the rounds were telephonic. For the 2nd round Technical i had to go to their office where they patched the call to Bangalore. The questions asked were a mix of Technical & Functional aspects of my job and were relatively average in nature. Anyone who has worked on it can easily get through it. The HR process was also easy. Once it was done i was asked if i could join at mumbai, to which i said my preferred location was pune and they got it done. It was very thoughtful on their part. The entire process took 3 weeks to get completed after which i got my offer.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate as they were already giving me the highest offer i could get for my years of experience. I got similar offers for my position but they were all much less than what was quoted by Accenture.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

Interview Details It was easy . basic apti and HR round was also easy. Accenture takes care of its employees really well.

Interview Question – relocation   View Answer

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

Interview Details Hmm good.. 2 technical rounds followed by HR

Negotiation Details – hmm please negotiate

Chennai

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details Accenture is the one of the good companies in the IT Market. But Interview process is very very worst.
They will conduct couple of arounds of interviews in multiple days and confirm's that you are selected in final round but wont update the status of final round in their system. Next when we go to HR and ask for status they will say "Wait i will check the status of your candidate id and then tells that you have not cleared final round" They will re-conduct the final round and updates the candidate if selected, then again same story they wont update their system they will not call the candidate. Again if candidate asks for status then same story "as per our system you still have final round".

This is my own experience. I have attended and cleared final round trice.
1st week end - First round
2nd weekend - Final round
3rd weekend - 2nd Final round
4th weekend - 3rd Final round.
Entire 5th week waiting for HR interview call and receives auto email from Accenture saying as there is no updates on your candidate id from the last one month, your candidate id has been archived. If you are interested please apply freshly.

I just enquired with some of the people who came for interview along with me most of the people experienced the same story.

One more interesting thing is they will ask the candidate to send the complete list of documents(education& experience) in email after every round of interview is selected.

Interview Question – Technical panel is good. Interviews are some what challenging. Only problem with HR foolishness/politics   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details general aptitude , technical aptitude and HR

Interview Question – I had said that i had leadership qualities. so, i was asked a lot of questions on leadership.   View Answers (3)

Mumbai

I interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Interview Details 2 rounds. 1 technical, next is HR. Technical is an okay round, not that difficult. If you speak good english ur 50% there. HR is purely a formality.

Interview Question – Nothing much their Interview is kinda really easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Crap. They got me down to 25% of my expected pay. They are in no way pay masters. They havent changed their salary structure since the last 7-8 years. So yea I took their offer and am leaving for a better increment after a year

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Gangtok

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Joined as a college recruit in India, into the 7th yr...
There was a multiple choice questionnaire for general aptitude of average difficulty, competitors like Cognizant had slightly more complex questions, all of which are pretty common online or in guides.
That was followed by group discussion on a rather stupid topic. The usual face to face followed the next day, nothing out of the ordinary.
Oh, I happened to miss the seminar that they conducted prior to any of these process.

Interview Question – For a 2007 passout fresher, nothing really, as the questions were pretty common for all the companies at that level.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Interview Details Consisted of two rounds - Techincal and HR. Technical round was easy for me. It was not for other candidates. Interviewer was very impressed with my final year project. He asked me to write a program for factorial. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. After that he asked me some basic programming language questions which were not very tough.

Interview Question – Nothing as such which was too difficult. Asked me to write a program for factorial.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to pursue my Masters