Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai

I interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Interview Details 2 rounds. 1 technical, next is HR. Technical is an okay round, not that difficult. If you speak good english ur 50% there. HR is purely a formality.

Interview Question – Nothing much their Interview is kinda really easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Crap. They got me down to 25% of my expected pay. They are in no way pay masters. They havent changed their salary structure since the last 7-8 years. So yea I took their offer and am leaving for a better increment after a year

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details general aptitude , technical aptitude and HR

Interview Question – I had said that i had leadership qualities. so, i was asked a lot of questions on leadership.   View Answers (3)

Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in January 2013.

Interview Details Consisted of two rounds - Techincal and HR. Technical round was easy for me. It was not for other candidates. Interviewer was very impressed with my final year project. He asked me to write a program for factorial. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. After that he asked me some basic programming language questions which were not very tough.

Interview Question – Nothing as such which was too difficult. Asked me to write a program for factorial.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to pursue my Masters

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Gangtok

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Joined as a college recruit in India, into the 7th yr...
There was a multiple choice questionnaire for general aptitude of average difficulty, competitors like Cognizant had slightly more complex questions, all of which are pretty common online or in guides.
That was followed by group discussion on a rather stupid topic. The usual face to face followed the next day, nothing out of the ordinary.
Oh, I happened to miss the seminar that they conducted prior to any of these process.

Interview Question – For a 2007 passout fresher, nothing really, as the questions were pretty common for all the companies at that level.   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in March 2010.

Interview Details There were 3 rounds in all. Day 1: Round 1 Aptitude test: This lasted for a little more than an hour. They shortlisted a few candidates for round 2 ( group discussion)
Round 2: The shortlisted candidates were segregated into groups of 10 each. Each group was assigned a topic and asked to debate on its merits and demerits.

Day 2: Round 1: Technical Interview: I was mostly quizzed on the stuff on my CV and amy knowledge about Accenture.

Interview Question – Explain the robotics project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview Question – where do you see yourself after 3 years.?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Delhi

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2011.

Interview Details 3 rounds-written paper, technical, and HR. Full day process....

Interview Question – 3 reasons why you should be hired? how are you better than rest   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Interview Details Hiring process @ Accenture is very hassling..Interviewed twice over there,been thru all the round,got selected,asked to sumbit the docs which i did.The Hr's were very rude...she said that iam suppose to submit the doc within 1 hr if u really want the offer...still patiently i did managing it some how...and one fine day my profile got archived bcoz its been 7 day from last day of my interview.After all this hassle i got this.I was again asked to interview and go through all the process.So if things happen on same day then its fine else i would say forget it.

Interview Question – Submit all the docs in an hour else forget the offer   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Interview Details Hiring & Interview process is very confusing. You receive call from several HR Reps. for a single position. Also they ask you to submit the details.

Interview Question – There was no such Question asked   Answer Question

Interview Details There were mainly 3 phases:

The primary phase was an online aptitude test, which consisted of easy questions. Almost everyone in my class got selected. They were based on logic, verbal and reasoning.

The second phase was a technical round. Firstly there was one interviewer who asked basic questions on C and C++ concepts ( like pointers,OOPS etc). Then a second interviewer
entered and started asking me questions on DBMS and JAVA. They also asked me to write a basic Java program and they gave me a pattern, asked me to write to program to acquire that exact output.

The third phase was a HR round. The HR round was by far the easiest. General questions on myself and my ambitions were asked and it was over in 5 mins.

Interview Question – It was overall a good experience, no unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accenture