Accenture Interview Questions & Reviews

2,998 interviews

2.9

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interviewer was very friendly and calm throughout the process. Questions asked were very relevant to the skill. Difficulty level was medium to high. Good and very apt questions were asked. HR discussion also went normal. They asked very relevant questions and discussions were quite good,

Interview Questions
    I was offered 6.2 Lacs p.a. I tried to negotiate and asked for 6.5 atleast. But that didnt happen. HR refused to that straight away.

Senior Software Engineer - Web Developer PHP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

I applied through a recruiter. Had 3 rounds of interviews. 2 technical and 1 HR. After joining company I faced few more client specific interviews. Interviews were all of average difficulty. They haves a long process before joining and took a lot of time before they extend an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bhubaneshwar
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in October 2011.

IT was a college job placement and I was directly qualified for the Interview round, as i had more than 80% throughout my career.
    Others had to go through 2 rounds of technical Exams before interview.
    The results are declared by End of the day.

Interview Questions
    • If you have such talent in developement and coding, why dont you try for Companies like Microsoft or google, if you have tried, how didnt you got selected.   Answer Question

Service Management: Worst Interview Process Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

1. Got a call from the Accenture HR
    2. Technical Round , Telephonic
    3. Face to Face
    4. Managerial
    5. HR round for salary discussion

This is worst interview process I have ever seen , It is been 3 months that I am done with my interview process and still did not receive the Offer yet, Moreover my position has been put on hold. This is the second time this has happened to me. I went to the interview location after my F &F round and I was made to wait for more then 5 hours after which my turn came. After clearing all the rounds and background check , I was told that I would be getting my offer letter soon , However it is been 3 months now and I have not received my offer letter yet. The most saddest part is there no HR spoc with whom you can talk to and the the HR's who calls you for updating you are never reachable and neither reply to our follow ups .

Only place to where you can check with them is Either Linked in or facebook. Most of the time if you write something on linked the HR's or admins never post the post's . I was thinking I am the only person who is going through this , However there are many other who are also facing the same issue. Not sure if accenture is really interested in taking the people or doing some silly market research. They never revert after collecting the docs. I got call from the HR sometime back and was informed that the offer letter would be released soon , However all are fake promises and till now i am waiting. Not sure which 2 days they have mentioned is it this year or after 100 years . Stop wasting candidates precious time as we need to make time to go through this and then prove ourselves. If your recruitment process is like this then I am not sure how you treat your employees after they join the company.STOP WASTING TIME OF CANDIDATES and STOP PLAYING WITH THERE EMOTIONS !!!!

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune
    Anonymous Employee in Pune

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Accenture.

The interview process is standard - but the experience was pathetic. Completely unexpected from company like Accenture. Lot of issues which were very frustrating - JD not provided - position not clear - location never confirmed. Recruitment team never cares to respond to your emails or answer phone or call back. When they call - they are always in hurry and as much brief as possible - i think they have an internal SLA of not talking to candidates for more than a minute. Emails sent to wrong address - multiple time. Feedback never shared - when they call you for next round - you understand that you have cleared the earlier - the rounds never ends. Every step has 4-6 weeks of time gap - the whole process took 6 months - and is still WIP. After going through 4 rounds and 6 months I still do not know what position they are hiring me - what will be my job responsibilities - what salary they are ready to offer - what location they are considering me - is it over or there are still more rounds - ridiculous!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

4 rounds - aptitude test, GD, Technical interview and HR round - On the campus hiring, went smooth.
    Was challenging to give 4 rounds in a day - but it was a nice experience to swim through all the rounds and make it at last!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

interviewed at Accenture in November 2011.

It was a detailed process consisting of written test followed by one technical discussion with the managers of the domain. After clearing the technical interview HR called & got my HR round done. After some days got mail from them about the selection for the job.

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer asked me to rotate my arm in clockwise & left arm in anti-clockwise direction simultaneously   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

interviewed at Accenture in February 2013.

The recruitment team is very bad and uncordinated keep rescheduling the interviews. Many rounds and the decesion making process is very slow and whole hiring process takes over 2 months

good

HTML5 Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

The interview process is only single round because it is a project based requirement. It is very simple but i loose the golden chance. please don't skip the answer. If you know the answer just said what you know and if u dont know the answer lets said i am aware of that.

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture.

2 technical rounds.
    1 telephonic and the other face to face
    very detailed interview on the whole life cycle of performance testing.
    maximum questions on load runner about the kintlenecks in the application.ind botd of recordings done and response times and hoow i f

no negotiation