Accenture

Updated 26 Feb 2015
3,556 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview process had one aptitude round online and one technical come HR group interview.
    There were five of us with two people interviewing.The interview lasted about half an hour .it was the most easiest of all interviews and the Interviewers were very friendly and polite.Overall the interview process was smooth and simple.

Software Engineer Interview

very quick...wil get you in if they need you..telephonic..hr that too telephonic...But over process real sloppy from tech inteview to final offer took 4 months so bit unceratinity..once dthrough offerlater is fst to reach mail box...even bargain if you have aditionl offers hence good paymaster...BUT ONLY TO begin with

Interview Questions
    good to negotiate..gud pay masters BUT onky to begin with

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Accenture off-campus drive took place at KIIT, Bhubaneshwar through AMCAT.There were three rounds Technical + HR + Extempore.Interviewers gave much emphasis on English Speaking and Communication skills.At technical round they ask you about your project and basic programming fundamentals.At HR, they will probably ask you to introduce yourself, about accenture, your strength and weaknesses etc etc.At Extempore they will give you a topic on which you have to speak about 1 min or so.That's it.

Interview Questions
    • You are given an alphanumeric string.You have to separate all different types into different categories and display result like numbers in one category, alphabets in another and so on.Implement the logic in javascript (As I mentioned JS in my resume)   Answer Question

Computer Specialist/Testing and Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Ist round-Screening round [Through Call]
    IInd round- Technical round[Through Call] But in Accenture office, As they will call you for F2F interview but will take you in a room and handover a cisco phone to talk to some Anonymous guy who will take your interview.
    Then they said to all candidates that you get a response mail in next 4-5 days.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

It was just one round of telephonic interview followed by a HR round.Overall difficulty was moderate.As i was serving notice period the overall process was expedited and hassle free.The pay offered by accenture too was better than most of the companies.HR was really good to be approached and seeking clarity .

Interview Questions
    • Mostly scenario based questions were asked which had moderate difficulty level   Answer Question
    Accenture has variable pay nearly 15% of total so the fixed pay can be negotiated.Company really has good pay offerings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

I applied through E-litmus interview happened in Kerala , Rajagiri college of Engineering. First minimum sectional cutoff's are being cleared and then u were called for direct interview which tech and HR round . we were asked general questions and basic questions apart from which form a major extempore round general questions .6 students were called at a time and evaluated in presence of others and finally the list was given to the elitmus guy over there .

Interview Questions
    • nothing like difficult happened here all were basic questions and easy which forms extempore round   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. it was clearly explained there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

The interview was through Elitmus so there was technical and Hr combined.The Elitmus test was held specially for girls only and it was on 27th Nov and the results were announced at mid night, the selected students were called for document verification on 29th and the interview was on 30th.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were very basic , difference between c, c++ and Java,What is DDl DMl, and about Accenture and if willing to relocate and night shifts   Answer Question

ASE Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Got short-listed through elitmus. The interview was taken by a panel of 2, one HR and one technical guy. They both were patient and quite friendly. It was not an one-on-one interview but instead it was taken in a group of 5. The interview itself was pretty easy, just some basic HR and technical questions were asked such as - tell me about yourself, OOPS concepts, career goals etc. It was obvious that they were looking for people who had good communication skills and had a good personality, technical skills were secondary. The results were declared on the same day. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer gave us a topic to speak on for at least 2 minutes, which was a bit unexpected from me.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

I just would like to share a very pathetic interview experience with Accenture, I used to read a blog about Accenture but never trusted on those post but I myself experienced the same then I thought I should share. I am not sure why despite being so well reputed organization Accenture does the same.

In last 1 year they initiated my interview process end to end till HR round 3 times but they will coordinate till HR round and document submission very well however when the time will come for offer either they will put your candidature on hold, demand closed, location mismatch etc.

My question is why they play with sentiments of the people, we put our effort behind each and every stage of interview, you all can understand how we take out time from office to visit their branch for face to face round.

Surprisingly why HR head and other top leaders of Accenture are not paying attention to it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in November 2014.

Interview was easy. Just a couple of tech qus were asked regarding basic oops concept n all. Rest depend on ur presentation n communication skills. Be thorough wid ur project and reherse it for presenting will be better. No much technical aspects.. Be confident tats the key.

Interview Questions
    Was a fresher so in no position to negotiate