Accenture Interview Questions

Updated 31 Oct 2014
3,218 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Hey guys like u all know, campus hiring consists of basically 3 rounds:
    1. Aptitude.
                      Logical: blood relations, coding decoding, direction sense topics covers maximum part.
                      Verbal: synonyms, antonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, questions on 2 passages to be concentrated more.
                      Quantitative: time and work, profit and loss, time and distance, ratios, number series, problems on train, logarithm problems covers the maximum questions.

2 & 3. Technical and HR:
                       If you are here to have a fancy hair style and a fancy beard its a completely NO NO from the HR.
    Other than that , its completely a chilled out process asking about yourself being the base question. Try stressing more about your curricular activities, strengths u gained out of them, weaknesses u hate about, and then start with your projects if any. Also, talking more about your project reduces the chances of being asked any other technical questions on academics.
    Be confident. Be cool. You can always pause if u miss out the words in nervousness, but make sure u carry it on good after that.
    One main thing to get through, always say a proper YES, for flexibility in working hours and relocation questions and try mentioning a reason with it. That works out!
    Good luck, all :)

Interview Questions
    • your favourite sportsperson and why is he your inspiration?   View Answer
    Talking more about my curricular activities and my achievements in sports and projects, i negotiated technical academic questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

As a part of day 1 placement companies, Accenture was one of the IT giants that had visited our college campus. It was a two day procedure. The first round included written test, that was held by online examinations, which included the following sections : general aptitude/quant, english and logical reasoning and ability. I qualified this round and was called for an interview. Much to my surprise, it was a HR interview mostly, wherein the HRs hardly asked us technical questions, and even if they asked, they enquired about our industrial training experience and the projects undertaken. It also included a round of extempore where we were given a topic to speak upon for atleast 2 minutes. Everything went well and I was selected!

Interview Questions
    • Prepare extempore topics and have an acumen for daily happenings around you. What I mean is a vast plethora of general knowledge and presentability.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Got short listed through AMCAT. There were two rounds but both took place at the same time. The candidates were divided into groups of six. The Technical and HR interview were very basic. Just go through your projects, you will crack it. They're looking for people who have aptitude and communication skills. Aptitude test is nothing but AMCAT.

I wonder why they hired so many people.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

IT was an On-campus recruitment. It was a 2 step process : Online Aptitude Test followed by Tech+HR interview.
    Online test was conducted by Aspiring Minds.There were no negative markings.
    The test was of mediocre level.
    The HR+Tech Interview was also easy.
    Questions were regarding your projects done till date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

They shortlisted by the elitmus score and then called for technical and hr interviews but at last there was only one round of interview (technical+hr). It was a group interview of seven,I introduced myself and discussed about my project.then we were asked to wait outside.after a few minutes one member of elitmus team came,announced the hall ids and asked us to go to a particular room,then we were asked to check the details given by us and then again asked to go to a room where they again checked the candidates by their names and hall ids and announced that now we are a part of Accenture.

Interview Questions
    • Introduction followed by some questions regarding project work and some basic technical questions may be asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

This was a on-campus placement activity

The 1st round was an online aptitude test conducted by Aspiring Minds but the standard was of MAT, consisted of Verbal + Quantitative + Logical.

The 2nd round was Technical + HR where they asked the basic HR questions & some technical questions based on your project's. They were keen to see your communication skills

Interview Questions
    • Questions based on your Strengths & weakness , they wanted a valid scenario where you showcased your forte.   Answer Question

S/W Developer Interview

there were three round
    1. aptitude and english
    2. technical and HR were together..
    question was simple
    they invented a new round... in which we got a individual topic..they gave us 2 min to think nd then we have to express our view.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

The hiring process took a day with a combined technical and HR round.
    I was shortlisted on the basis of AMCAT.
    The panel was of two people:one from technical background and the other from HR and were easy on us.
    We were called in as a group of 5.
    They asked very simple questions individually on different topics.
    Starting with basic introduction, the panel asked me to explain what do ECE (my branch) people do.
    The next question was regarding HTML as it is in my profile.
    Then there was an extempore and my topic was Women Education. I gave a real life example and the panel was convinced.

Interview Questions
    • The extempore was not expected which went well and for such a company with big name and brand, we should be prepared for everything.   Answer Question

They have a bond of 1 year.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Aptitude test + interview ...
    aptitude test: it was conducted at 11 am. results announced later in the evening, and also via mail for the selected candidates. interview was scheduled on the next day morning. lot of forms were filled.

interview: a single interview but consist both HR + tech. but no tech questions. 5 candidates per interviewer ...

Interview Questions
    • What you know about accenture other than from internet.?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

First aptitude test was conducted. and selected students were called next day for interviews.
    it was a group interview which had both HR as well Tech questions.
    1.Extempore
    2. Which teeechnologies you like.
    3.Tell me about yourself.
    4.BE projects and other projects.
    5.Relocation