Accenture Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct 2014
3,191 Interview Reviews

2.9

S/W Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

there were three round
    1. aptitude and english
    2. technical and HR were together..
    question was simple
    they invented a new round... in which we got a individual topic..they gave us 2 min to think nd then we have to express our view.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

The hiring process took a day with a combined technical and HR round.
    I was shortlisted on the basis of AMCAT.
    The panel was of two people:one from technical background and the other from HR and were easy on us.
    We were called in as a group of 5.
    They asked very simple questions individually on different topics.
    Starting with basic introduction, the panel asked me to explain what do ECE (my branch) people do.
    The next question was regarding HTML as it is in my profile.
    Then there was an extempore and my topic was Women Education. I gave a real life example and the panel was convinced.

Interview Questions
    • The extempore was not expected which went well and for such a company with big name and brand, we should be prepared for everything.   Answer Question

They have a bond of 1 year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

This was a on-campus placement activity

The 1st round was an online aptitude test conducted by Aspiring Minds but the standard was of MAT, consisted of Verbal + Quantitative + Logical.

The 2nd round was Technical + HR where they asked the basic HR questions & some technical questions based on your project's. They were keen to see your communication skills

Interview Questions
    • Questions based on your Strengths & weakness , they wanted a valid scenario where you showcased your forte.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

First aptitude test was conducted. and selected students were called next day for interviews.
    it was a group interview which had both HR as well Tech questions.
    1.Extempore
    2. Which teeechnologies you like.
    3.Tell me about yourself.
    4.BE projects and other projects.
    5.Relocation

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Firstly, I gave the elitmus examination which is just like a mock cat.
    You will get the call from accenture if your score is above 120 .
    The interview is not a tough one to crack as there is only one round(tech+hr)
    A group of 5-6 people are interviewed simultaneously.
    Main the criteria of their selection is based on communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • To give extempore on topic "If you are the most powerful person in the world, then what will you do"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Aptitude test + interview ...
    aptitude test: it was conducted at 11 am. results announced later in the evening, and also via mail for the selected candidates. interview was scheduled on the next day morning. lot of forms were filled.

interview: a single interview but consist both HR + tech. but no tech questions. 5 candidates per interviewer ...

Interview Questions
    • What you know about accenture other than from internet.?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

First aptitude test which consisted of 55 question to be answered in 60 minutes. This section was easy.The test was conducted by meritrac.There were three section quant,logical and verbal.Qunat section was time consuming and english was very easy.There are sample papers of this test on meritrac website.

Interview Questions
    • They asked extempore and it was totaaly unexpected as i had prepared for technical question,My topic was should wearing a tie be compulsory in organization or not.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

It was through elitmus. Got an interview call from accenture. first was technical round .. But there was nothing related to technical was asked..It was a jam session where u will be given a topic and asked to speak for a minute.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

The first round is aptitude test. The shortlisted candidates are called for face to face interview on the very next day itself. Being an electronics engineer I was asked about the software language, I had learnt in my graduation years (i.e. c++). Few questions that I faced were :-
    1) The basic of OOPs concept :- A detailed explanation of any type of polymorphism (I explained ad-hoc polymorphism)
    2) difference in programming paradigm of C & C++
    3) single, double and multi-dimensional arrays
    4) A brief description of my major project

Extempore round :-
    soon after the technical interview was over, the HR gave a topic "Should coke and Pepsi be banned in India ?". The were judging communication skills of the candidate through it. Then after half an hour the names of selected candidates were called out :) :)

No scope for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

I got invited via elitmus

Then first they called us for documents verification

Then there were one round in which 7 peoples were interviewed a single time by 2 interviewer

they asked simple question and mostly 5/7 were selected.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what is the most innovative thing you have done in your whole life.?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.