Accenture Interview Questions

3,070 Interview Reviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

I got shortlisted through my elitmus score and because I have an existing offer letter from Infosys. The whole process took a day. First technical interview was held. It was easy. Only the basics were asked. After the technical interview I was sent for the hr interview. I was asked what are the 3 characteristics any corporate professional should have and why I'm choosing accenture over infosys.

No negotiation for freshers

BA Interview

There was a written round conducted by elitmus. Once cleared was called for interview. The interview comprised of technical and management questions. Were asked to come up with a solution on situational business problems .

Also they asked to prepare a presentation on some hot technical topics. Preparation time given was 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • was asked to do a presentation on a technical topic (could choose the title from three topics).
      One hour preparation time was given.Several situational questions.
        Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in August 2014.

I am currently a manager but the interviewer insisted that I should be OK with Analyst level position. The interviewer asked my CTC and when I told her, she didn't believe. She opened some report at her laptop and said that my company doesn't pay that much. Totally unprofessional act to doubt a candidate on salary matters. I didn't expect Accenture to have such a person interviewing candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Hiring was through eLitmus.
    Need to have a good ph score to get a call for interview.(at least 80 percentile).
    2 rounds of interview, i.e. , Technical round first followed by HR interview.

The interview is very easy to crack, you just need to have good basic knowledge of any programming language.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in July 2010.

I got the phone call from the HR and they have scheduled my technical interview. There are two rounds of technical rounds of interview and finally i have cleared the rounds. One round of the HR interview and got offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • One should know the basic level of knowledge for the domain/language.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture.

The interview was for the position of Analyst in the Telecom Domain. The first round scheduled by the HR was a telephonic technical round. It was a short round lasting for about 30 mins. The focus was mainly on understanding my current line of work and whether I was a good fitment for their position or not. There were a couple of questions on the eTOM model.
    The few questions they asked were:
    Tell us what you do?
    With respect to the eTOM model, what is the difference between a service and resource?
    Explain the difference between service and resource with respect to Telecom services like BB or Mobility.
    With respect to eTOM Level 2, which are the areas that you have worked on?

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

It is the most easy interview to crack . Just mug up some 15-20 questions from internet like -'Tell me about yourself' and blah blah blah and you are through.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

I was shocked with the utter carelessness & wrong attitude shown. I am 4+ experienced candidate they called repeatedly for sevral days and after pushing them off I was convinced later on to attend the interview & decide if you like the job/culture. I walked in to Vikhroli office where I Face -to-Face interview was to be scheduled, then they asked me to sit outside for a while(1 hour). After repeated requests to the reception about my candidature later the peon came by and asked me to move to a particular room. To my SHOCK , I was directed by the peon to take the interview on a PHONE !!!!!

Thats not all the person on the other side refused to introduce himself & asked to addressed as Sir.
    From the moment the interview began he bragged about and giggled with his colleagues about my career discussions to leave an MNC earlier and join a small firm. I couldnt believe the audacity or the torture, I really wanted to walk away but I dint thinking this might be a one of situation where the PM/Sr Heads must be trying to get a raise out of me. I was left with a very bitter taste as i had to take time off from work on a weekday to attend this interview.

Please dont call people for interview if you cant PLAN THE DAMN THE RIGHT !!

Interview Questions
    • The intervier keeps asking about his specialization & is not interested in the work you do for the current enterprise. HR must have done a really bad job to send my profile for the requirment when it did not match what the project required.   Answer Question

BAD PROCESS

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in July 2014.

The first Interview was very good and the interviewer was very friendly and didn't make the interviewee to get Panicked. That is what one expects. I was selected in technical and went through the HR round had all discussions done. Later I was called for a Managerial Round which was very disappointing as the Interviewer was very rude and had a bad tone to speak which made me nervous.

Interview Questions
    • No Question was difficult except the bad tone and my interview went in wrong direction and i was quiet.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Associate Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in December 2010.

interview / hiring process is the weakest I have ever seen - how are ensuring that you are hiring skilled, knowledgeable human capital? most of the questions asked by accenture empanelled interviewers are FAQs in that subject

negotiation on salary is tough, HR candidates who are dumb in knowledge, maturity in this company score well in favor of the company