Accenture Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015
3,726 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

My friend referred me for this job post to her manager and that is how I got an interview call. My first round was with the Training manager. It was for around 20 mins. The second round was with the training head via a video interview. It was for around 15mins. The third round was with another training manager and it lasted for 20 mins. The fourth round was with the HR recruiter for salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How many triphthongs are there in phonetics and how many voiced and voiceless phonemes.   1 Answer

The interviewer was extremely rude. She had zero interviewing skills. For not answering just one question, she remarked that I goofed up. Her choice of words were unprofessional. I was not happy with the package offered and the way I was treated. The interviewer put down the reputation of the previous employers I had worked with. This is the worst interview I have ever attended in life.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

There was an apti round consisting of verbal and quant questions.Then there was a technical and a hr round as well.In the h.r round they mainly asked to say something on an abstract topic and about yourself.The technical round basically consisted of some logic driven questions.They also asked what I know about accenture and why accenture

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

interview process began with group HR. The interviewer asked me to speak few about my favorite topic (technology based). Next was technical round based on computer comunication and network followed by personal HR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Mainly two rounds. 1. Technical Interview over webcam 2. HR Interview over the phone

Technical Interview was pretty easy. Lasted 20 mins and wasn't much of a challenge.
    HR mainly wanted to know about the kind of work, current ctc, expected ctc. etc.

Once you clear, you have to mail all the required list of documents to them, for this at least 3 people will contact you on different occasions and ask you for documents. I fail to understand how such a huge organisation can have such things happening.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. There was a point where in the interviewer was interested in some unique application idea I have.   1 Answer

Didn't met CTC expectations.

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

multiple levels of interview with technical team.In technical discussion interviewer will ask about your technical skills, management skills, learning skills, issue solving skills, approach to an issue, communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Why you are moving out from current organisation. What will make you to move out ?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accenture (Delhi).

Interview

Applied through an online job portal. Didn't have to wait much. Interview was pretty easy. Basic HR questions and few questions on the graduation project. Only 1 interview took place which included both HR and technical questions. After the interview, result was announced after 1 hour. We were promised that we would get the offer letter through email after 1 month and we got it in time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed salary as promised.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Hiring process is like very much unorganized and there is no reliability on the HR commitments.
    Don't track the interview process. Same candidate is taken 5 rounds of technical interview and not updated that already same round of interview is taken.

Negotiation

they will keep there word as the last word.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got a call through Elitmus , it was a very easy interview . They were basically checking the communication of an candidate with a very less focus on there technical knowledge .

Not Given Interview

Interview

I got placed from college placements.
    There were two rounds(1.aptitude test AND 2. Technical+HR round)
    1.Aptitude Test : It was a mixture of verbal,logical reasoning, Arithmetic questions.
    Logical was easy.Mostly the questions time based,so you need to be fast.
    Verbal was difficult in one set of paper(which i attempted)
    Arithmetic was difficult in another set of paper

Interview Questions

• Logical questions- time based questions
      1. Three long strings were given and you need to identify which of them are similar.
      2.Cause and effect type of questions (Ex. Available on Indiabix.com)
      3.Statement and assumptions
      Verbal-
      1.Two Passages (1 long and 1 short)
      2. Synonyms
      3.fill in with appropriate words.
      Arithmetic-
      1.Questions on set
      2.probabiliy

Answer Question

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accenture (Bangalore) in December 2014.

Interview

Well,the interview was 2 rounds and it was held in same day!! And the interview was all about few minutes of introducing and questions relating to some accountancy and I was asked 'what are the things that make you stand different than others "

Interview Questions

• *What's the journal entry for rent paid in advance
      *What's EPR
      *What's tally

Answer Question

I refused because the salary they offered for a commerce post grad was tad low.