Accountemps

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Working of tally software , excel , ms office, and any of software working of performances in the training of soft ware

Interview Questions
    • return will be summit late than which calculation and when working of the return submitted   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

I got a call from Accountemps recruiter the day after I applied online. The recruiter told me that he wants to see me and talk a little bit more about me and my work experience.The recruiter then invited me for interview. It was a really quick process.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter asked about my working experience, what kind of working environment, and salary requirement.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

I completed the employee application online, within a day I had gotten a call the following day and meet with the account representative the following day. Nice reception the meeting with detailed.

Purchasing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in December 2014.

The process was quick, which only took a day. The interviewer was friendly and the interview questions were not hard. It was a very quick interview, probably 10 to 15 minutes and I wasn't being asked specific questions related to the position. Anyway, they said they would follow up with me but I have not heard anything ever since.

Billing Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

It was very simple. Came in to the office once, filled out paper work, took excel test. From there on out it was just phone calls. Simple.

Interview Questions
    • The excel test might be considered the most difficult but for me, I thought it was easy. Except, you can't use short cuts.   Answer Question

Accountant Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in November 2014.

I applied online process only took two days. Someone called me to made appointment. I took test, filled a lot of paper,and meet a person who interview me, she looks in hurry. We did not talk a lot, she introduce her company benefits. She said other nearest five branch will call me if they have any job for me. I am not sure how long will get the job. As far as things goes, I think this company is good and professional.

Billing Specialist Interview

When I walked into the interview, I was to speak to a Recruiter. First they have you fill out your information, speak to a recruiter, and they tell of there are any positions available, they will call you.

NA

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and then contacted them about the application process. I also applied for several jobs which they had posted online on their website. They then told me I would need to come in for an interview. The Interviewer seemed rushed and didn't allow me an opportunity to discuss my options.

Interview Questions
    • What is the minimum wage I would accept?   View Answer
    I was told that my rate was not negotiable

Accounting Interview

They called me based on resume on Career Builder. I had an interview with a consultant and now I check in once a week to let them know I am available for work.

Temporary Employee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Very simple interview process. They will ask for some personal information for paperwork and background checks. Then the actual face to face interview simply asks about work experience. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    They will call you when a job that is right the fit for you comes. You can then accept the job or not. Extremely easy, they essentially did all the work of finding the job and presenting you.