Adecco Interview Questions

2.6

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

I have been interviewed from the basic level with the techinical panel, also after got selected, which will take place interview with the next level of person, which varies from the C2C.

Project Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

Competency test, GD, PI, Written Test

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Adecco in October 2014.

I was called at 9:00 am and asked if I could possibly come in for an interview at noon. Being unemployed I jumped at the opportunity. I go to their office at noon for my interview and met with the hiring manager as well as the recruiters I would be working with. They like to have the recruiters ask you questions as well since they want everyone to mesh well, and they don't want to bring in a personality that doesn't quite fit the office personality. I definitely appreciated that since I have worked in offices where not all of the personalities got along with each other. The brought me in for an interview the next day with some more of the recruiters, and I am scheduled to come in for some more interviews. I am also supposed to take a personality assessment at some point.

Interview Questions
    • Will you continue to look for recruiting positions if we do not offer you the job?   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco.

A good 2hr interview exploring background, sales, interests, knowledge as well as culture and personality fit. Felt a lot of ground was covered and I left with a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your approach to sales?   Answer Question
    • Talk me through a sales process you have been part of?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach opening new business and what strategy would you deploy?   Answer Question
    A clear understanding of my package and other offers was asked and taken into account.

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Import Officer Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Data Management Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.