Adecco Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in August 2013.

Was very professional.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations. Quite simply a salary range.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

I was a rehire who relocated to a new city and had my file transferred.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work for less than you ever had before, something in the range of under $9?   View Answer
    Either take it or leave it. I needed employment so I had to do what was needed to support my family.

Greeter for Verizon Wireless Interview

I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in February 2012.

0) Post you CV on HH.ru or SuperJob.ru
    1) Get call from Adecco. Telephone interview
    2) tet a tet interview #1 (adecco 1)
    3) tet a tet interview #2 (adecco 2)
    4) Telephone interview with Employer
    5) tet a tet interview #3 (Employers HR Manager)
    6) tet a tet interview #4 (Employers Project Manager)
    7) Start working.

Interview Questions
    • 7 levels of OSI model?
      what is AD ?
      What you do when TOP manager (in stress) is comming to you for supprot, but you can not support him according to policy ?
      What to do when user is in stress asking for support?
        View Answer
    Be calm
    Be ready
    Be Skilled
    Be sure in yourself

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melville, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

telephone interviews with 4 future subordinates. 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions
    Salary was acceptable so, little to no negotiation other than start date.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in January 2011.

The interview was fairly smooth. Total took about 2 weeks. An online examination session to be completed at home, including an English test, personality, and will-do will-fit test. Three face-to-face interviews. Met with direct report manager, director and CEO. (According to other employees, the candidate could also be interviewed by other team members).

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you could not meet the sales target?   View Answer
    Not much. The salary they offered because I was a fresh graduate and it was like a take it or leave it situation.

Bilingual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goshen, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goshen, NY (US)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in June 2013.

office not organized the receptionist was also a recruiter, i had to wait 29 min before being called. the person in charge of the office interview me but it was unprofessional. she did not asked many questions appeared to have an attitude, was arrogant and rude. dont waste your time here.

Interview Questions
    • none, i did most of the taliking and asking and at the end she said i talked too much, was never contacted again. so i guess i did not get the job. lucky me!   Answer Question

Call Centre Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in April 2013.

We had an in-person interview, then a follow-up phone interview, then a second in-person interview. Then I had a brief phone interview with Adecco's client then had a panel interview in person with client. After each contact with client, I had to call Adecco for a debriefing. There were many forms to fill out, including an agreement to arbitration. I also found out during the client interview that other Adecco candidates were being interviewed for the position as well.

IT Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adecco.

Broken record with this outfit: An initial email or telephone call will be issued from the company. If they have to leave a message on the initial contact, all bets are off: The agent you worked with will have already submerged like a submarine into the ether.

If an initial contact is successful, it's the millrun series of basic questions with little or no subsequent followup.

Interview Questions
    • As each contact with this company was an initial intake interview (regardless of the fact each new contact was with a new agent each time), only the basic, most cursory qualifying statements and questions were used. At no time was the client, or their requirements discussed or mentioned in more than the most basic, nebulous terms.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
    The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
    After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question