Adecco Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct 2014
Updated 12 Oct 2014

2.6

IT Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco.

Broken record with this outfit: An initial email or telephone call will be issued from the company. If they have to leave a message on the initial contact, all bets are off: The agent you worked with will have already submerged like a submarine into the ether.

If an initial contact is successful, it's the millrun series of basic questions with little or no subsequent followup.

Interview Questions
    • As each contact with this company was an initial intake interview (regardless of the fact each new contact was with a new agent each time), only the basic, most cursory qualifying statements and questions were used. At no time was the client, or their requirements discussed or mentioned in more than the most basic, nebulous terms.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

After sending an email with my CV, I received a reply the very next day, which pleasantly surprised me. The interview was set for a week after their email.
    The Interview was pretty straight forward, though I believe it was long. 1.5 hours for intern maybe it's a bit too much. There was a good background check, and every point that I had in my CV. Person needs to be prepared to answer different questions about your projects and research skills.
    After the interview was over, I was told that I will be contacted in up to two weeks period. Two weeks passed, and I was not contacted. So after sending an email to them, I received a reply that they forgot to contact me, but it's kinda ok, because they cannot offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question: Tell me what kind of theories and approaches you were using in your research project, and what did you conclude from it? (Having a research project that has been done couple of years ago, I wasn't able to remember up to the smallest details.   Answer Question

Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

Would not recommend unless you are hard up for a job. The opportunity is there, but the management at this company is not great. Technical issues, lack of communication between employees, it all had me going back and forth to their headquarters to fill out paperwork that could have easily been done at the comfort of my home. And trust me, there was A LOT of paperwork to fill out. More than normal, especially since the job hadn't even been given to me yet. The employees are nice and welcoming but that only makes the overall experience bearable. Claimed more than one position was available during job fair, but bait and switched me during first round interview. Complete waste of time and travel expenses. Was offered to come in for another position that paid less and didn't amount to much, I respectfully declined. Didn't want to waste another minute with them.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, performed group interviews. Overall a waste of time.   Answer Question

Store Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adecco in March 2013.

I applied for the position through the staffing company, Adecco, by contacting one of their recruiters directly. After talking to her through email and phone calls, she had me email her my resume and set up an interview for the position. The interview took place on the campus of the company the position was contracted with, and I never once met an employee of the staffing company prior to being hired. The interview was held in a small group format, with 4 applicants and 3 interviewers in the room. The interviewers introduced themselves, and then had us introduce ourselves one at a time, before asking general process questions related to the job, posed as an evolving hypothetical situation, based on how we responded to each part of the situation. The interviewers had very little professionalism shown during the interview, and acted as if the whole entire thing were a joke, rolling their eyes at some responses and laughing amongst themselves at others. It was clear they had favorites picked at the very beginning, and the rest of the process was just a formality. After the interview, I received a callback within 3 hours from the staffing company telling me I had the Job.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any technical or difficult questions, the entire process was set up as a "what would you do" scenario, where how we answered drove the way they changed the situation to see how we would answer in turn.   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation, just a take it or leave it offer

Recruiter Interview

talent interview, team interview, corporate interview

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco.

I have applied and was interviwed initially for a client-based position but after this process has finished unsuccessfuly, Adecco offers me an internal position.
    I had three interviewes - one phone pre-screening, one face to face with the current job holder of the position that was going to be open and another face to face with the team manager. Everyone was very king and positive and called me exactly when they were promised to.
    At that time I have considered an offer by another company so I told Adecco that I am a little bit in a hurry and they reacted very professionally and did everything possible to speed up their process.

Interview Questions
    • If there are not good candidates for a particular position you are recruiting for, where could you find them?   View Answer

Temp Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco.

Process was pretty easy. It could be smoother. I kept being told to do this and then they had to stop to do something else. Their focus wasn't on helping me. I felt like I was more qualified than the people placing me into a job. The office seemed to be in much need of more help or more qualified employees.

There was none.

IT Consultant, Professional Services, ADECCO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adecco in November 2012.

I had communicated the professional division but no opportunities with a full-time employee.
    Then they suggested me to join a part-time period with looking for the next jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Was it okay if the half of the last / expectation salary?   View Answer
    Kept on touch for any opportunities when it would opened.

Receiving Clerk Interview

Found job posted on Craigslist. I sent in my resume and was contacted a few days later. Went for the Interview and drug test and was working a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult thing about starting a new job?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco.

Pretty straight forward, was hired in for temp assignment and management offered a full time position.

Interview Questions
    • Not really encounter any difficult question since there was no formal interview process.   Answer Question
    Yes, were able to negotiate, get what i asked for.