Adecco Interview Questions

Updated 4 Apr 2015

2.5

Import Officer Interview

Interview

the position was confidential

because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adecco (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adecco (Independence, MO (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Vault Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

Interview

They called me. I filled out a lot of paper work. They described the assignment. I like the assignment that they had in mind for me. They left a few detail out about the distance to the assignment. But, I didn't mind.

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adecco (Oslo (Norway)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Data Management Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Testing, background check and drug test was completed before I was sent out to a company for possible placement.

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zug (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Zug (Switzerland)) in January 2014.

Interview

Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Girard, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Girard, PA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Called me and left a message and said they were interested in talking to me. I returned the call to the agent and left a message twice over a three day period and never received a call back. Very unprofessional.

Greeter for Verizon Wireless Interview

Interview

I submitted an application to the Adecco office and they reviewed my abilities. They offered positions to me that were available at the time. It wasn't really an interview process, just making sure that I had no criminal history, did a cheek swab for the drug test and did a background check. They did check my references to make sure I was a quality worker.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adecco (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Was very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Quite simply a salary range.