Adobe

Written had 3 sections:
1) Appitude/Analytical
2) C
3) Engg/Algorithms

Interview Question – What is the best datastructure and algorithm to implement cache   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff
Noida

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in July 2013.

Interview Details Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Question – Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.

Noida

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

Interview Details It was a campus interview. Initial selection included a written test consisting of 2 parts of Aptitude and Technical Assessment.

Interview process had 5 rounds. 4 technical rounds included problems from various topics like Operating systems, data structures and a few puzzles. HR round was more of a casual talk comprising of package discussion and future expectations and plans.

Overall process was fun and interviewers were very supportive solving the problem as you go along and giving you hints when you are stuck.

Interview Question – There were not any unexpected questions. Data structure based questions were from the ones floating around the internet. Others were puzzle based like 2-egg problem, weighing-pool balls puzzle etc.   View Answer

Member of Technical Staff
Noida

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

Interview Details First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
Interview process was good.

Interview Question – finding an element in rotated sorted array.   View Answers (2)

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in July 2012.

Interview Details Initial Telephonic Round - Scheduled by consultancy : Ten minutes of screening over the phone and called for next round.
Second Round - Technical with all standard testing related questions and puzzle. I answered all questions and solved the puzzle correct. Good people.
Third Round - Another round with team lead as managers were not available. Very good and healthy discussion. Team lead was a great motivator.

Now was the game changer - As no managers were available I was scheduled to come on another day. Time 4:30 pm(invariably people were more busy in pack up for the day). First came a lady manager and took seat , asked to introduce myself and got busy in her laptop replying to some email. Did'nt even bother to look up once. Second question asked relevant and again busy with her outlook. Meanwhile, another manager walks in and thankfully she took pain to introduce me to the latter. Not to mention that the person who walked in later looked a little more interested in listening to me. Asks questions about coding for testing profile. Asks about Java , UNIX , data structure and almost nothing related to what was the job description. I was under the impression that they both were more interested in showing off what they knew rather than show some interest in helping me to bring the best out of me.

The lady had to rush within 10 minutes so she did and the gentleman waited for some more time with me supporting the fact as to why he needs the coding / development / programming knowledge for a black box testing profile. Well IMO testers don't even touch the code ever. Anyhow , after a not so convincing round of interview the person left.

Guys , all I can say a lot depends on your luck , you don't really know the person's thought process who is interviewing you. I was lucky enough to reach till the last round but was little surprised to understand that why did the company waste about 4 business hrs and 4 man work at all , they could/should have screened me out at the very first round.

So , as a rule of thumb - go to Adobe there are some great people and there is a lot to learn but never be sure of them till you get the offer as was with me.

Interview Question – Which technology you support most Japanese or Korean and why?
This was highly unexpected but I managed to support my answer well.
  Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Noida

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

Interview Details One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Question – I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   View Answer

Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in September 2012.

Interview Details Written paper then 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Question – Why do you program in c++ when all major codebases are in C   Answer Question

Mumbai

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details People were very friendly and tried to augment the answers.

Interview Question – There is an array of size n which consists of any numbers from 1 to n .Find the numbers in the array which are appear more than once   View Answers (3)

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer
Noida

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in March 2011.

Interview Details First Faced the written test and then there was first round of interview . Got rejected there . I was asked few puzzles, which I could not answer ( more than 1 hour interview )

Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in September 2009.

Interview Details first round was of general reasoning and quant. second ally two technical round followed by skill test.wonderful career opportunity if gets selected in adobe.

Interview Questions

• aptitude test involves maths,reasoning and non verbal reasoning   Answer Question
  • skill test domain specific -java,c++,oops,networking .everything integrated in one paper.   Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe interview questions and advice. All 197 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.