Adobe Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr 2015
Updated 9 Apr 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Noida) in December 2014.

Interview

The process of interview is good.
    2 online tests (one apptitude, one on C), very easy. Caled for face to face almost after 2 weeks. 1st round was ok. The guy was intelligent and sound. I cleared. 2nd round. A rude guy with lot of questions, but not willing to here answer of any. He rejected some of the straight forward answers. It was just what he knows was correct. Such a fool I saw at Adobe. Sad, not because he rejected me, but because of the fact that fools are everywhere. Happy, because I will not have to work with such a fool.

Interview Questions

• C string manipulation. bash script. etc   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe (Bangalore) in November 2014.

Interview

There was one written round in which questions were on quant, logical reasoning, and programming.
    after clearing this test, I was asked for Face to Face Interview. The results of this written test came after a week.
    There were 4 rounds of Technical interviews. All rounds were elimination round interview.

Interview Questions

• A Chinese mobile to be sell in India, language conversion is required for the mobile. What are s/w and h/w changes required to do so?   1 Answer

MTS-2 Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Bangalore) in September 2014.

Interview

The worst interview experience I had.
    The first interview went was fine and went for 1 hour and the interviewer as well as the Recruiter said that 1 more round will happen.
    After waiting for 4 hours they asked me to leave. WTF.
    you can directly tell me after 15-20 mins to leave. Also the recruiter instead of saying we can't carry with the candidature is saying that you can come tomorrow.
    for 4 interviewers they called around 25 people.

Common people be a bit professional!!!

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe (Thānesar) in August 2014.

Interview

they handled whole the process very well and result for first round came within 10 minutes of submission.
    there were 2 online rounds ( 1 aptitude + 1 technical which had 7 questions) in which approx 25 students were selected for interviews.
    then there were 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions

• they asked some questions related to physics from a student.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

i had written round. consists of aptitude,analytical, C datastructure questions. aptitude is quite easy. datastructure qestions should be the key for selection. time factor is deciding factor for aptitude as only 45 minutes are there and you need to solve 45 questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Written 3 hrs + Technical + HR

Written had 3 sections:
    1) Appitude/Analytical
    2) C
    3) Engg/Algorithms

Interview Questions

• What is the best datastructure and algorithm to implement cache   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe (Noida) in July 2013.

Interview

Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe (Noida) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a campus interview. Initial selection included a written test consisting of 2 parts of Aptitude and Technical Assessment.

Interview process had 5 rounds. 4 technical rounds included problems from various topics like Operating systems, data structures and a few puzzles. HR round was more of a casual talk comprising of package discussion and future expectations and plans.

Overall process was fun and interviewers were very supportive solving the problem as you go along and giving you hints when you are stuck.

Interview Questions

• There were not any unexpected questions. Data structure based questions were from the ones floating around the internet. Others were puzzle based like 2-egg problem, weighing-pool balls puzzle etc.   1 Answer

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe (Noida) in May 2013.

Interview

First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
    Interview process was good.

Interview Questions

• finding an element in rotated sorted array.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

People were very friendly and tried to augment the answers.

Interview Questions

• There is an array of size n which consists of any numbers from 1 to n .Find the numbers in the array which are appear more than once   3 Answers