Adobe

Updated 5 Mar 2015
Updated 5 Mar 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in December 2014.

The process of interview is good.
    2 online tests (one apptitude, one on C), very easy. Caled for face to face almost after 2 weeks. 1st round was ok. The guy was intelligent and sound. I cleared. 2nd round. A rude guy with lot of questions, but not willing to here answer of any. He rejected some of the straight forward answers. It was just what he knows was correct. Such a fool I saw at Adobe. Sad, not because he rejected me, but because of the fact that fools are everywhere. Happy, because I will not have to work with such a fool.

Interview Questions
    • C string manipulation. bash script. etc   View Answer

MTS-2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in September 2014.

The worst interview experience I had.
    The first interview went was fine and went for 1 hour and the interviewer as well as the Recruiter said that 1 more round will happen.
    After waiting for 4 hours they asked me to leave. WTF.
    you can directly tell me after 15-20 mins to leave. Also the recruiter instead of saying we can't carry with the candidature is saying that you can come tomorrow.
    for 4 interviewers they called around 25 people.

Common people be a bit professional!!!

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thānesar
    Anonymous Employee in Thānesar

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

they handled whole the process very well and result for first round came within 10 minutes of submission.
    there were 2 online rounds ( 1 aptitude + 1 technical which had 7 questions) in which approx 25 students were selected for interviews.
    then there were 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions
    • they asked some questions related to physics from a student.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Adobe.

i had written round. consists of aptitude,analytical, C datastructure questions. aptitude is quite easy. datastructure qestions should be the key for selection. time factor is deciding factor for aptitude as only 45 minutes are there and you need to solve 45 questions.

Written 3 hrs + Technical + HR

Written had 3 sections:
    1) Appitude/Analytical
    2) C
    3) Engg/Algorithms

Interview Questions
    • What is the best datastructure and algorithm to implement cache   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adobe in July 2013.

Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

It was a campus interview. Initial selection included a written test consisting of 2 parts of Aptitude and Technical Assessment.

Interview process had 5 rounds. 4 technical rounds included problems from various topics like Operating systems, data structures and a few puzzles. HR round was more of a casual talk comprising of package discussion and future expectations and plans.

Overall process was fun and interviewers were very supportive solving the problem as you go along and giving you hints when you are stuck.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any unexpected questions. Data structure based questions were from the ones floating around the internet. Others were puzzle based like 2-egg problem, weighing-pool balls puzzle etc.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
    Interview process was good.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

People were very friendly and tried to augment the answers.

Interview Questions
    • There is an array of size n which consists of any numbers from 1 to n .Find the numbers in the array which are appear more than once   View Answers (3)

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in September 2012.

Written paper then 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
    • Why do you program in c++ when all major codebases are in C   View Answer