Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

3.2

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Adobe.

i had written round. consists of aptitude,analytical, C datastructure questions. aptitude is quite easy. datastructure qestions should be the key for selection. time factor is deciding factor for aptitude as only 45 minutes are there and you need to solve 45 questions.

Written 3 hrs + Technical + HR

Written had 3 sections:
    1) Appitude/Analytical
    2) C
    3) Engg/Algorithms

Interview Questions
    • What is the best datastructure and algorithm to implement cache   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adobe in July 2013.

Online test and then 4 rounds of technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Problems varied from in depth implementation of malloc to various algorithm and ds problems   Answer Question

After clearing the 4 technical rounds, I was informed that HR would take place tomorrow.But I tried contacting them all day but I got no response what so ever from.After a week,they called me for a HR and gave me the offer.But till that time,I had decided that I don't want to work for a company that doesn't care about its potential employees.It was very disappointing indeed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

It was a campus interview. Initial selection included a written test consisting of 2 parts of Aptitude and Technical Assessment.

Interview process had 5 rounds. 4 technical rounds included problems from various topics like Operating systems, data structures and a few puzzles. HR round was more of a casual talk comprising of package discussion and future expectations and plans.

Overall process was fun and interviewers were very supportive solving the problem as you go along and giving you hints when you are stuck.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any unexpected questions. Data structure based questions were from the ones floating around the internet. Others were puzzle based like 2-egg problem, weighing-pool balls puzzle etc.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe in May 2013.

First written was conducted then i was called for an interview within a week.
    Interview process was good.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in July 2012.

Initial Telephonic Round - Scheduled by consultancy : Ten minutes of screening over the phone and called for next round.
    Second Round - Technical with all standard testing related questions and puzzle. I answered all questions and solved the puzzle correct. Good people.
    Third Round - Another round with team lead as managers were not available. Very good and healthy discussion. Team lead was a great motivator.

Now was the game changer - As no managers were available I was scheduled to come on another day. Time 4:30 pm(invariably people were more busy in pack up for the day). First came a lady manager and took seat , asked to introduce myself and got busy in her laptop replying to some email. Did'nt even bother to look up once. Second question asked relevant and again busy with her outlook. Meanwhile, another manager walks in and thankfully she took pain to introduce me to the latter. Not to mention that the person who walked in later looked a little more interested in listening to me. Asks questions about coding for testing profile. Asks about Java , UNIX , data structure and almost nothing related to what was the job description. I was under the impression that they both were more interested in showing off what they knew rather than show some interest in helping me to bring the best out of me.

The lady had to rush within 10 minutes so she did and the gentleman waited for some more time with me supporting the fact as to why he needs the coding / development / programming knowledge for a black box testing profile. Well IMO testers don't even touch the code ever. Anyhow , after a not so convincing round of interview the person left.

Guys , all I can say a lot depends on your luck , you don't really know the person's thought process who is interviewing you. I was lucky enough to reach till the last round but was little surprised to understand that why did the company waste about 4 business hrs and 4 man work at all , they could/should have screened me out at the very first round.

So , as a rule of thumb - go to Adobe there are some great people and there is a lot to learn but never be sure of them till you get the offer as was with me.

Interview Questions
    • Which technology you support most Japanese or Korean and why?
      This was highly unexpected but I managed to support my answer well.
        Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Adobe in January 2012.

One of the longest interview processes ever! It takes around 5-6 months to get to know anything from these folks. The interview is a couple of rounds of design tests, UI assignments that are standard, and face to face interviews. They fly you to different locations because an interview at Adobe is a pooled decision. One of the biggest advantage is the POC's are amazing people and are always there to answer any questions you may have. It was an awesome experience, just that its kind of a long process.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find anything difficult as such. They look for your thought process rather than correctness of solution.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in September 2012.

Written paper then 3 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions
    • Why do you program in c++ when all major codebases are in C   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

People were very friendly and tried to augment the answers.

Interview Questions
    • There is an array of size n which consists of any numbers from 1 to n .Find the numbers in the array which are appear more than once   View Answers (3)

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in March 2011.

First Faced the written test and then there was first round of interview . Got rejected there . I was asked few puzzles, which I could not answer ( more than 1 hour interview )

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!