Aerotek

Updated 16 Dec 2014
Updated 16 Dec 2014

2.8

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

It started off with a brief phone screen then I was invited in for an interview. The first interview consisted of basic questions. The second interview was a half day shadow where you would sit down with numerous Recruiters to see the daily routine.

I followed up with a thank you email that was very professional. I received NO response. If you have a potential employee spend the time and money to travel to your office to go through interviews, the least you can do is respond.

Interview Questions
    • Personality test was unexpected and different, given it was my first one. It looks just like anything you would see in a typical Google search.   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Had one phone interview, following with two more face to face interviews within 2 weeks. After the last interview, I was office the job following day. They ask simple question such "explain your work history" and "why do you want this position"-very easy interview process.

They did not negotiate at all

GIS Analyst Interview

I called the recruiter from the number that was listed on the job posting and scheduled an interview for the next day. The interview was very casual, just to make sure I qualified for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you were criticized and how that situation was handled.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek in December 2014.

Behaviorism questions using the star method. Started with phone screen after DBO liked my linkedin profile. Then in person interview, followed by panal interview, lastly a half day job shadow then offer.

Interview Questions
    No room, take it or leave it offer.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek.

I had my resume uploaded on the website for a long time. A recruiter got in touch with me regarding the position and other opportunities and I visited their office next week. The interview was not too bad, she mainly asked about my experience and work and what skills I gained. As long as you know your projects/work well enough to explain you'll be fine in their interviews.
    They are lousy in the post-interview process.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you think your greatest achievement is and why?"   Answer Question

Phlebotomy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aerotek in December 2014.

Interview went very well.
    Very informative. Very positive. I just know they will get me hired because they have a great team waiting to help those that want and qualify to be and get where they need to be.. I know I have what it takes.

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiations.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screen, two face to face interviews, job shadow, and an offer. It takes about 2 weeks. If one person does not like you while you shadow you are out of the running. It doesnt matter why they dont like you, just because.

Offer-no negotiaton.

Recruiter/Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screen followed by in person interview. The phone screen part was very brief, as well as the in person interview. After the in person interview, I was told I would be contacted via call or email; I received a email, and I knew what that meant: I didn't make it to the next round. I was told they were looking for someone with good character, but my "thanks but no thanks" email said something about me not having the skills they're looking for. It's a shame, because I was really interested in this position.

Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

A lot of work. Phone screen with internal recruiter. That was 30 mins. Face to face with the director and senior account manager. Panel interview with different members of the staff who you would be working alongside and half day shadow. Then final interview with an account manager and business development manager. They really care about the caliber and quality of the individual. So that's partially why you interview with so many different people.

Interview Questions
    • They like to know about adversity in your life and how you've overcome it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerotek.

Three candidates were interviewed simultaneously in a small hotel conference room with 7 other tables close by having the exact same interview process. The recruiter had been interviewing so many people this way during the day she felt casual and relaxed at this point. She was basically impressed enough by our resumes that she only asked us all the same question. The process took less than 10 minutes and we were sent to the room next door immediately to complete the paperwork afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • The interview question asked was "What was a tumultuous conflict you faced and how did you positively address it?" more or less. As long as your answer showed how you calmly dealt with customer/client pressure that's all they were looking for as an appropriate skill for the job.   Answer Question