Aerotek

Getting the Interview

313 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irving, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Aerotek holds job fairs periodically. I attended one of these which helped me talk to everyone on a semi-business level and it helped me learn names and job positions which was key to getting you noticed. From there, I was contacted to set up a good time for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. Next, I was told that I would be doing a face to face interview. The face to face interview is a panel interview of four with each person asking four questions. This interview lasted an hour to an hour and a half which surprisingly flew by really quickly. If you do well with the face to face interview, you are invited to the company's Half Day which allows you to spend half a day with the people you could potentially be working with. The half day was great! If the half day goes well then you will be contacted with a call and an offer.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time where you had broken a promise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation but there needs to be none because of your growth potential.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Albany, NY (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerotek in January 2010.

Interview Details Just speaking on the phone I found that they were only interested in candidates with recent relevant experience in the exact field.

Interview Question – If you have prior experience working in this field?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Met internal recruiter at career fair. Took awhile to get email responses back. Finally one month later, got a phone interview.

Interview Question – Think about a situation where you had to overcome a challenge with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Initial phone screen, then face to face panel style interview, and then a half day shadow process before the final decision is made. Sometimes a second face to face interview.

Interview Question – Situation based questions regarding competitiveness, work ethic, and dedication. Emphasis is typically on sales experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it offer.

Technical Recruiter Interview

San Ramon, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in February 2014.

Interview Details Communicated through a regional recruiter who set up an in person interview. Interviewed with 2 people who conducted the interview very professionally, unlike other interviews i've had. Really did not interest me after the interview was over, so no offer was not heart breaking.

Interview Question – Typical STAR questions   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details Very friendly staff. Made me feel at home and overall very casual.

Interview Question – What is something you would like to improve on in the workplace?   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in November 2012.

Interview Details Phone Interview, Panel interview with two account managers, half day shadow

Interview Question – What motivates you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation- set base salary

Very Easy Interview

Mortgage Servicing Specialist/Underwritera Interview

Torrance, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2012.

Interview Details One interview, because I have the experience which they were looking for

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Temp to Hire Employee Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in March 2013.

Interview Details I was contacted quickly by a recuiter (just a few days). I went to the interview. It was a standard interview for a staffing agencies with the computer tests etc. The recruiter said she had a few positions she had in mind for me and would contact me in the next few days. Never heard from her even after I sent an e-mail. Waste of time.

Interview Question – Was a generic interview. What are your strengths/ weaknesses? What is your dream job? What type of position are you looking for?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Schaumburg, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerotek in October 2013.

Interview Details quick and easy

Negotiation Details – no…you're forced to take the position

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek interview questions and advice. All 313 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Aerotek employees and interview candidates.