Aerotek

Average Difficulty
362 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details Phone interview with an internal recruiter, and had to go in for in person interview. Overall process was very quick and interesting. The individuals were very nice and inviting, advised me to ask alot of questions.

Interview Question – How does this correspond to sales   Answer Question

Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in May 2010.

Interview Details 5 step process:

1. Phone call with Internal Recruiter - Overview
2. Phone call with Director of Branch Offices (DBO)
3. Behavioral Test
4. In person with interview with 4-5 Account Managers / Lunch
5. Final DBO conversation

Background Check

Interview Questions

• What type of adversity have you experienced?   View Answer
  • Are you good with working long hours? 55 hours a week?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered their standard salary and Cost of living adjustment for Seattle.

Very Easy Interview

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details There is a general review on the an interview that Aerotek set up for me. It was not good.
The job description was talked up and talked up to the point where the employer themselves laughed at the proposed job description; i.e. nothing like the job itself. A manager from Aerotek walked me into the interview and propsed that I already give my current employer a 2 weeks notice. WHAT?!

Staffing/temp agencies are a cut-throat business. The recruiter who was my POC at the Schaumberg office seemed like they was new to this. If you can whip out a few scientific acronyms during your interview with them, you're assumed profficient. They want to staff you so they can take their 20%-whatever- cut of your salary. Stay away.

Interview Question – Nothing-everything was very easy.   Answer Question

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details I reached out to an Aerotek internal recruiter, was contacted a few days later. Did initial 15 min interview after that went well we scheduled another phone interview that lasted about 45 min. After the phone interview I had a 1-on-1 interview with the branch director followed by a half day shadow. During the shadow they ask very personal questions and try to make you nervous.

Interview Question – What do you do outside of work   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in March 2011.

Interview Details I did a phone interview and then a in person interview with a recruiter to tell them more about my background. Once they found me a position I interviewed at the company.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure to prepare in advance and know what salary you are looking for.

Account Payment Coordinator Interview

Account Payment Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

Interview Details Received a call for the initial interview after I sent my application. Came in and answered a few question. They called me back 2 hours later to schedule an interview with one of their client. They are very fast and pretty straight forward.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you instead of the other applicants?   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Temp

Interviewed at Aerotek

Interview Details I feel that there was not much involved in the original interview process, I feel that there were easy questions not professional envirionment too laid back to respect the company. There is not much else to say about the company or the interview.

Interview Question – all were easy   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details Saw job posting on glass door, applied to the position. got a call a few days later from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview then had an in person interview at the location. the interview went great so i had a half day shadow interview. this went well and i was told to follow up as I did the following day. There was no answer so i left a message, then had to follow up again a few days later. Upon receiving the call they were unprepared to give an answer and I received the information that they had gone with another candidate.

Interview Question – What bad things would your manager have to say about you.   View Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Analytical Chemist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aerotek in January 2014.

Interview Details it was a long screening process that was very formal but necessary. They helped me prepare for the real interview with the client and again, was very helpful. I felt better prepared and confident going in.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Recruiter Trainee

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview Details You meet with the Director to start (usually) either that or management. Ask you basic questions to get to know you and your personality. They do ask behavioral questions to see how you deal with adversity and constant let down because as a recruiter that tends to happen. After that interview you will have another with 2 people in management with more questions targeted to see if you can make it through the tough first year. After that you will have a half day to meet various people in the office and get an idea of the day of the life.

Interview Question – Can you tell me a situation where you had to go above and beyond your normal job duty.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase: this is a entry level job. people don't join for the base they join for the commission potential.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!