Affiliated Computer Services Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014

1.9

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2014.

I brought in hard copy of resume to Xerox. Took the tests (which were online) and passed them. Went the same day to take the urine test. Got the job. Very easy process. I started training the following Monday. Training is 5-7 weeks. 5 weeks of learning the system and everything you need to know. 2 weeks of "nesting", getting on the phones. If you do well, you go to the floor.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

filled out an application, took a typing test, sat down with a supervisor and was told what the job was, there were no questions and the questions I typically ask in an interview were met with blank stares.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2013.

Originally I applied for the benefit service rep position but Tyler C never got back to me after calling me and leaving no vm. I guess thats how their HR works. I saw an ad on careerbuilder so I decided to apply. Recieve an email from HR going back over the job description and to contact Jessyca. I called her up she schedule an interview that day. Went out to the job fair after waiting for 2 hours they make you take a 20 mins test. The assessment is basically you listening to 8 calls and typing what the caller is saying. Then 3 mins of the test is pretty much testing your typing skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just ask if I had a car, if I can work the flexible hours, any problems with overtime or not taking a lunch during their busy peak. How do you deal with an angry customer? They let you know when the next training class start and you will be given you schedule after training. I start on Monday.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation it is pretty much $9.50 during training then they claim it goes to $12.50 after training. I think the $12.50 is only if you meet your metics then your pay will be that including any incentives and bonsues.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Come in fill out application, pass a test and BAM your hired. Your asked if taking phone calls would be hard for you, if you say No than your hired. The test was to see if you could listen to customers with accents and check the box with the right information.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked before? Can you talk on the phone and take notes on a computer at the same time?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. They said it pays $ --- , you you want it. If yes you start Monday

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2009.

Conducted 2 phone interviews; 1 with HR and 1 with Department; Offered job "on the spot" of second interview. Very straight forward nothing unusual. After starting I realized there really was no hiring standard as long as you were not a convicted felon and were sober

none

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

When you apply for a position, you are sent a questionnaire to answer questions that really have no bearing on the job for which you are applying. You are also asked to complete a skills test via computer. Once those are done, you are called to a face to face interview and then you have to take a drug test. Then an offer letter is sent. From there you are given your start day.

Interview Questions
    • Please advise a time when you had to deliver less than pleasing news.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Federal Way, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

I had 1 interview with a gentlemen in slacks and a wrinkled collared shirt. I had to take a simple test which involved locating information on a website and taking a typing test.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I was informed pay rate was "Achievement Based Income" and I would 'control' my rate of pay.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pikeville, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pikeville, KY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2010.

I don't know why they even have an interview process. They were so desperate for workers 365 days a year (despite the constant firing) that in my interview I was literally told, it doesn't matter what I say, I will be hired. I was consequently asked about my hobbies and what type of video games I like to play and nothing about the job. I was told if I failed the drug test, no worries, just come back in a few weeks and we will just throw this one in the trash, which was insulting because I do not and have never done illegal drugs.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating, take it or leave it.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anderson, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2010.

Interviewer was very polite and all for helping me get the position. She even gave me advice on how to speak with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were not part of process

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cherry Hill, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

Applied through a temp agency (99%) come through one agency or another.

Interview Questions

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!