Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014

2.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2011.

There were 2 rounds of interview one was HR which was good and they look for stability.
    The second was a prolonged technical round.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

consultancy -
    I have been referred by "trigent consultancy" for the Actuarial Analyst position with ACS- Xerox. I am very happy with trigent.

Interview -
    I had a telephonic round and then they called me for F2F interview.

1. One of the interviewer call me and one other candidate specifically because we had some prior knowledge to field of Actuarial Sciences. After going through our resume he just called us to wait outside. he doesn't even asked us a single question.
    2. Then they had given us (only us not to others) a test based on basic logical abilities, mathematics and English but kind of very time consuming. we have to score above 50% in 1 hour. And just after finishing up with first five question we both realized that the paper requires more time than an hour.
    3. After test they had called us to leave.

Our skills -
    I am a pass out from Indian Statistical Institute (Major : Statistics) and that other person was from mathematics (additional skill - He had cleared cd1, cd3 papers of actuarial sciences).

Conclusion -
    In my understanding we both are from high mathematical background and i think the test was purposefully designed just to eliminate candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Written test consist of 50 question based on logical abilities mathematics and English which is required to solve in 1 hr.   Answer Question

Production Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2010.

there were just 2 rounds,firstly technical about SQL,then networking, and a few pgming basics in C..then the next round was the HR round.gave me diff scenarios on how i would manage myself in pressure situations and all.then after that i got the offer letter within the next day itself.

Interview Questions
    • if you have some assigned work and then your colleague suddenly doesn make it the next day and you gotta leave ofifice that day. what about hte work assigned?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

They have 3-4 rounds that includes telephonic interview, test of skills and HR rounds.

Negotiate hard what you can during this period, cause its uncertain once you get recruited when you will get your increment... could be after couple of years.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cochin
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2010.

Aptitude test is conducted.Then goes through the technical section and then the HR section

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2009.

Firstly technical written test was taken. After clearing test, two technical interviews were conducted. Whole process took complete day. Result was declared at end of day. I got selected and got offer letter after one week. It was good experience for me and entire hiring process was smooth and cool.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate as it was a good offer for me as a Fresher and it was good career opportunity too.

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2011.

got acall from the hr of ACS , asked if available for interview, gave basic aptitude test, phone interview with the manager about basic conceptual technical questions on database,reports,
    one on- one interview with the VP of ACS to know my attitude

Systems Development Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

Interview was three rounds, First and Second was Technical round and then HR. All interview was telephonic with one round was telephonic video conference. Technical round lasted for thirty minutes and HR 15 min. Offer was made within two weeks. Joining day went smooth and I got all my IT needs in first day itself.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ernākulam
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2011.

first there was an aptitude test, later there was a one to one interview with the HR, then a one to one interview with team Lead and at last a one to one interview with the manager

Interview Questions
    please try n negotiate the pay scale because the increment wont be the same as it is promised

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2011.

I had mainly 3 rounds of interview 1) H.R 2)Group 3)1:1 with Manager