Affiliated Computer Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Cochin

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2010.

Interview Details Aptitude test is conducted.Then goes through the technical section and then the HR section

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Delhi

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2009.

Interview Details Firstly technical written test was taken. After clearing test, two technical interviews were conducted. Whole process took complete day. Result was declared at end of day. I got selected and got offer letter after one week. It was good experience for me and entire hiring process was smooth and cool.

Interview Question – Questions related to advanced java.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as it was a good offer for me as a Fresher and it was good career opportunity too.

Systems Developer Interview

Systems Developer
Chennai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2011.

Interview Details got acall from the hr of ACS , asked if available for interview, gave basic aptitude test, phone interview with the manager about basic conceptual technical questions on database,reports,
one on- one interview with the VP of ACS to know my attitude

Very Easy Interview

Systems Development Senior Specialist Interview

Systems Development Senior Specialist
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

Interview Details Interview was three rounds, First and Second was Technical round and then HR. All interview was telephonic with one round was telephonic video conference. Technical round lasted for thirty minutes and HR 15 min. Offer was made within two weeks. Joining day went smooth and I got all my IT needs in first day itself.

Interview Question – Asked about my previous project.   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Junior Associate
Ernākulam

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2011.

Interview Details first there was an aptitude test, later there was a one to one interview with the HR, then a one to one interview with team Lead and at last a one to one interview with the manager

Interview Question – why did you go for MCa after B.com?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – please try n negotiate the pay scale because the increment wont be the same as it is promised

Functional Analyst Interview

Functional Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2011.

Interview Details I had mainly 3 rounds of interview 1) H.R 2)Group 3)1:1 with Manager

Interview Question – Can you work in multiple platforms   View Answer

IT Engineer Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2011.

Interview Details Hiring is nothing that after many interview they offered

Interview Questions

• what was your challenging work enviroment in previous company   View Answer
  • what is the level of knowledge in people management   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Never negotiated

Senior Associate Interview

New Delhi

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2010.

Interview Details I was called for the interview and the first round was HR round then Skill test then Operation Manager took the final round.

Interview Question – Why you left your last job   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Project Trainee Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

Interview Details Be positive and confident while presenting your view and answers. try not to make fool of Interrogator.

Interview Question – have you really done project by your own in college?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Department Manager Interview

Columbia, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2012.

Interview Details Interview process was great, smooth, well communicated to. However HR and hiring managers are very disconnected, almost like they work for separate companies.

Interview Question – "What do you want to be when you grow up?"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Computer Services