Affiliated Computer Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Columbia, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2012.

Interview Details Interview process was great, smooth, well communicated to. However HR and hiring managers are very disconnected, almost like they work for separate companies.

Interview Question – "What do you want to be when you grow up?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Customer Service Supervisor
Sandy, UT (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2011.

Interview Details Applicants take a personality test, a typing test, and receive a personal interview unless their personality test shows too many adverse ("red") test responses. Don't say anything that would make you look bbad. That would be stupid.

Interview Question – "How can you earn a profit for my company?" This combines what they know about the company with what assets they would specifically bring to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in March 2010.

Interview Details The Hiring process is slow , the interviews are challenging in order to know that they are hiring the correct person for the correct position

Interview Question – What are you most prod of your work in past/current jobs ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, check market price for salary and depending on the position you want (they will let you know how many are open) and go high.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details Used basic behavioral interview questions

Interview Question – How would you handle conflict   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2012.

Interview Details i was hired by the company as applied on the websoite company was good and i recrutmwnt was very easy to crack.

Interview Question – In java and c++   View Answer

Director, Learning Services (Sales) Interview

Director, Learning Services (Sales)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2010.

Interview Details I was referred by an internal employee from this particular group's services delivery organization. I interviewed with the hiring manager (VP of Sales), two internal support employees (pre-sales consulting and another Sales Director). After those interviews, my fourth and final interview was with the General Manager of the Division. The offer got hung up in a "hiring freeze" for a few weeks, which should have been a "heads up" to me.

Interview Question – Describe your prospecting process and how you will push business through the sales pipeline faster.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After a week of waiting, I received an offer which I accepted. However, before it was "signed" by the SVP, General Manager, a hiring freeze was put on which delayed the signing of the offer. They asked if I could start in 30 days. I agreed and signed the agreements. So it took about 45 days start to finish just for this part of their process.

Montego Bay (Jamaica)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2014.

Interview Details After I applied, it took a while to get called (about 2 months). Got called the day before interview and testing. Process took ALL day! Did a typing and audio test, then a short multiple choice from about 5 areas (customer service, english, maths, etc). The interview went well, both Interviewers were pleasant.

Interview Question – I don't remember the questions but they were basic common sense. Just don't over-think.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Senior Implementation Specialist Interview

Senior Implementation Specialist

I applied through another source and interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details There was no interview\hire process. My Employer prior to ACS was ABC TV\Disney who outsoured their IT division. I was passed onto ACS Inc

Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2010.

Interview Details The interview process consists of a typing test, a customer response test to see how you would handle different scenarios, and a few face to face interviews where you will be asked questions pertaining to your experience in customer service, and your beliefs on what good customer service means.

Interview Question – How would you personally define customer service?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details one on one interview with supervisor

Interview Question – how would u handle irate customer   Answer Question