Affiliated Computer Services

Getting the Interview

132 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Transaction Processor Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2010.

Interview Details The interview was simple, short and to the point. Consisted of verifying simple math and accounting skills via a Computer Based Training, followed by a brief 30 minute Face to Face interview. Overall, the process was well structured and appeared almost mechanical, taking no longer than two weeks to fully complete.

Interview Question – None. Standard, well drafted and easy to rehearse interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was entry-level and non-negotiable.

Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details Interview included review of work history and questions regarding ability to work within both project teams and on solo engagements. The process itself included me responding to an advertisement, being screened by the recruiter over the phone, then flying to a project team site and interviewing with members of the project team and their leadership.

Interview Question – Asked to describe experience working with clients outside my specific industry   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was simple as I knew the parties involved from a time prior to my interview, and thus we trusted each other.

Inside Sales Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2009.

Interview Details I took a computer skills test and filled out an application then interviewed with HR . They gave me more paper work to fill out. HR gave directions and information of location of drug testing site. The results of the computer skills test came back and they mentioned my score was acceptable.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details I first had a telephone interview and then went to the Cherry Hill office and met with two ladies. The interview questions were standard questions, nothing out of the box. They didn't know what team I would be working on, the hours, my supervisor, nothing. They were just two individuals asked to interview people.

Interview Question – The questions were basic interview questions, describe a time, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative

Interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services

Interview Details Basic typing speed test and call simulator

Interview Question – If I could handle irate customers with a smile in my voice, no matter what verbal abuse they may give me   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Cary, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2013.

Interview Details Originally I applied for the benefit service rep position but Tyler C never got back to me after calling me and leaving no vm. I guess thats how their HR works. I saw an ad on careerbuilder so I decided to apply. Recieve an email from HR going back over the job description and to contact Jessyca. I called her up she schedule an interview that day. Went out to the job fair after waiting for 2 hours they make you take a 20 mins test. The assessment is basically you listening to 8 calls and typing what the caller is saying. Then 3 mins of the test is pretty much testing your typing skills.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just ask if I had a car, if I can work the flexible hours, any problems with overtime or not taking a lunch during their busy peak. How do you deal with an angry customer? They let you know when the next training class start and you will be given you schedule after training. I start on Monday.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation it is pretty much $9.50 during training then they claim it goes to $12.50 after training. I think the $12.50 is only if you meet your metics then your pay will be that including any incentives and bonsues.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Accounting Assistant
Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2013.

Interview Details I received a call for the interview. The interview consisted of two people. Everything went well until the salary was disclosed. They knew that I had worked for a higher paying contract so the interview was more of an exercise. The people were all friendly.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question that I have ever had from this company was not for the position mentioned above. The question was, "Why are man hole covers round?".   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2009.

Interview Details It was a clear and concise interview. Immediate feedback, response and offer. Easy onboarding and seriously great work environment.

Interview Question – What type of kitchen appliance would you be?   Answer Question

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Tallahassee, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2009.

Interview Details Interview process was very nice and pleasant, interviewed with 1 person the deputy.
She was very professional and ask good questions (behavior interview)

Interview Question – There was none for me, I was comfortable with the questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Tigard, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Interview Details Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Negotiation Details – Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affiliated Computer Services