Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2014

1.7

100 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Group interview in conference room. Mentioned Manager in training position on the phone but it was post poned after the "presenters" tried to sell you on becoming a salesman.

Appeared to be a scam. Too dependent on commissions for an industry that already has too many negative view points from consumers nationwide.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Standard interview questions. If you know how to talk and write you're mostly hired..don't expect to get too complicated with the interview since it is really not that hard. Wear your black suit and all the other interview gears and you re all set

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO (US)

The interview was easy and pleasant. But before you get hired, you have to pass a test which costs $100. The office and the managers were nice and promising. The location is very close to everything and there is enough parking.

Interview Questions
    • That one has to get a licence before you can start working with Aflac.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in July 2014.

Initially, I was approached via Email for an interview after they saw my resume posted on an internet job board. The interview itself took about an hour and a half and it was a "group" interview. There was a questionnaire asking for some information about you and why you would be a good fit for Aflac. The interviewer asked us to complete part of the questionnaire at the beginning of the interview and part of it at the end. Overall, it was an informative, pleasant experience and being interviewed with another candidate simultaneously was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for Aflac?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Scheduled for the first interview at a university career fair. Never received a job description even after requesting one. The first interview was just a basic overview of resume. Second interview was more detailed questions about the company, career goals, why you want to work for them and why how this position fits into your career goals.

Sales Associate Interview

i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aflac.

Met a manager at a career fair, kept in contact, came in for an interview the next week. Interview process was pretty easy - as long as they see you're human. First a group interview then a one on one. Hardest part about getting hired is passing the state exam, which was not extremely difficult.

Sales Associate Interview

interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Not for me.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Group interview. I was called back the same week for a second interview. I decided no to go to the second interview as their culture seemed weird. The interviewer and receptionist were both nice, but it wasn't a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions asked during the group interview. It was more of a presentation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in May 2014.

Interviewed first with the person who would be my District Sales Coordinator and mentor in the company. The second interview was with the Regional Sales Coordinator. They asked what I consider basic questions. I was very honest and open in my responses and reservations about commission sales.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you feel your fit is with Aflac?   View Answer
    Consider if you are willing to work for commissions and bonuses only. It may take a month or more to make your first sale and receive money.