Aflac

Updated 15 Dec 2014

1.7

108 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview process was easy, it was a group interview. Then you get a call 48 hours later for second interview. Then I realized its commission based pay only. Great people who coordinated everything.

Commission only pay

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac in December 2014.

After applying or being reached out by a recruiter, you get invited via email to come for an initial group interview and to hear more about the company and the position details. Before the presentation, you are asked to answer a questionnaire on why they should hire you, what are your strengths/weaknesses, what would your last employer say about you, why you want to work for them, what are 3 positive things about you, and what motivates you. Then everyone is asked to introduce themselves and the presentation follows with one question regarding what you already know about the company. At the end, you are allowed to ask questions and you are instructed to write down your level of interest in the position. If your interest is mutual with their interest in you, you are called back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. The initial group interview is more so to give you an overview of the company, position, and realistic expectations of working in sales such as frequently hearing no. Also, the initial group interview is to assess you in comparison to the other candidates in the room.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

They seemed to hire anyone with a pulse anybody who walked it pretty much was assumed to be taken on as an employee. The meeting was short, about an hour. There were a few consecutive meetings, and about 20 people in a single group interview. It was a positive interview, all telling the great things about Aflac.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

They contacted me from a search on monster.com as my resume was relevant to them. They invited me to a hiring fair and followed up with a surprise phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • They held a phone interview that was rather unexpected. It would have been nice to prepare as they found me via monster.com   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer. They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer.

Interview Questions
    • They just asked general questions. It was expectable   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

First open setting interview followed by a 2nd interview. It was fairly simple. The question they had was what were my goals and my past experience. I got an offer right on the spot at the second interview and still contemplating on taking the offer.

other options

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac.

Group interview in conference room. Mentioned Manager in training position on the phone but it was post poned after the "presenters" tried to sell you on becoming a salesman.

Appeared to be a scam. Too dependent on commissions for an industry that already has too many negative view points from consumers nationwide.

Sales Associate Interview

Standard interview questions. If you know how to talk and write you're mostly hired..don't expect to get too complicated with the interview since it is really not that hard. Wear your black suit and all the other interview gears and you re all set

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO (US)

The interview was easy and pleasant. But before you get hired, you have to pass a test which costs $100. The office and the managers were nice and promising. The location is very close to everything and there is enough parking.

Interview Questions
    • That one has to get a licence before you can start working with Aflac.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in July 2014.

Initially, I was approached via Email for an interview after they saw my resume posted on an internet job board. The interview itself took about an hour and a half and it was a "group" interview. There was a questionnaire asking for some information about you and why you would be a good fit for Aflac. The interviewer asked us to complete part of the questionnaire at the beginning of the interview and part of it at the end. Overall, it was an informative, pleasant experience and being interviewed with another candidate simultaneously was not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit for Aflac?   View Answer