Agilent Technologies

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer
Wilmington, DE (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview Details Panel interviews consisting of behavioral interviewing

Interview Question – Solving transductance equations   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Colorado Springs, CO (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details Hiring manager & I spoke on phone 1:1. Based on that, he decided he wanted to talk with me in person. Based on that, he decided to have me talk to a panel of three (himself, another manager, and two members of his staff). I was told I was one of five finalists who met with the panel. The manager decided none of us met job requirements. But based on a side-conversation during the phone and 1:1 interviews, he offered me a contract position doing something else in his group. I accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses.   View Answer

Manufacturing Engineer
Santa Rosa, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Agilent Technologies in July 2009.

Interview Details 6 people give me the interview , 2 managers, 2 Hardware engineers, and 2 software engineers. They are friendly and looks nice. They asked me some hardware related questions, software questions and measurement field questions.

Interview Question – How do you measure a oscilloscope and make sure the quality is good.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agilent Technologies

Worked for Agilent Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agilent Technologies Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Agilent Technologies employees and interview candidates.