Aker Solutions Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aker Solutions in November 2010.

Campus Interview, First selection based on Aggregates, then MCQ Test having both Technical and non technical Questions, then Interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if the project manager asks you for some information on your Project which you are not aware of, in a Client Meeting. Would u say something like "I dont know" or "Will get back to u", etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aker Solutions

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Aker Solutions.

Full day of presentations about company and business units , included a networking lunch and then a panel interview. Everyone was nice and the questions asked were behavioral type questions. Interview lasted about 25 min.

Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aker Solutions in October 2010.

2 day interview process, they flew in 2 staff from norway, consisted of group activities one day and individiual assessments the other. The group activities were not of an engineering background and consisted of moral and ethical situations with a 20 min group presentation. The whole time we were monitored by 3 to 4 recruiters. The other day consisted of individual activities with a 45 min two ion one interview. The questions were based more around an informal getting to know vibe. They werent technical and didn't try to trick you. Took us out for an informal dinner aswell after the first day. The whole process was enjoyable and didnt feel to pressured, however the sheer time required (two days) was probally more then needed.

Interview Questions
    • tell us about your self   View Answer
    • why do you feel we should hire you, what are some of your weaknesses etc   View Answer

Worked for Aker Solutions? Contribute to the Community!