Alaska Airlines Project Manager III Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA (US)
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alaska Airlines.

I was contacted by an HR rep after having applied for a PM role online. The initial phone screen lasted 25 minutes. It was obviously an outsourced HR rep reading from a script and writing down my answers. They were very typical PM questions such as "Can you tell me how to start a project?" "Have you ever managed a budget?" At the end of the call, the HR rep mentioned that I'd done well and that I'd receive a call for next steps in two weeks.

The 'next step" was a PM test that was emailed to me. They set an appointment with me and at the designated time they emailed me a project charter template along with a 1 page summary of a fictitious project. My role was to complete as much of the document as possible and return it at the end of the hour. The document was a hybrid charter/business case document that requested a project summary, objectives, risks and mitigations, communication plan, etc. Any project manager who has actually managed a project should have no problem with it.

I have no idea what the next steps will be.

Interview Questions

Worked for Alaska Airlines? Contribute to the Community!