Allstate

Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.8

Senior Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The interview started with "From which part of India you are from ?- Read it as are you from AP or KA. I got a feel that regionalism has an upper hand in the process. The interviewer seemed to be less number of years of experience than me and was more interested on what were absent in my resume. None of them were mentioned in the job description. I have worked in the later version of some of them and that have not satisfied the interviewer. The interviewer was under the opinion that with out that particular skill, the sky will fell down on my shoulders if I start working there. Later I learned from an insider that there exist no policies and procedures and tug of war is going on for 'leadership' positions. So people with good exposure and know how about the industry are considered to be threats to their 'leadership'

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Allstate in January 2014.

1.manager
    2. technical

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions asked. but got rejected whereas I had answered quite well and interviewer was happy with the answers. It seems they did not have the requirement but was just showing that their company in Bangalore is growing. They send me the mail of my rejection in the interview after around a month- that too on asking them multiple times. So when you get the interview call from Allstate Bangalore, keep your other options open.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

There are 4 rounds of Interview:
    1.Technical interview 1.30 hrs
    2.Technical interview 45 Min
    3. Managrial interview 45 Min
    4 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • More questions asked about DB2 and CICS   View Answer

Due to Location concern.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in December 2013.

Manager round- technical...Quite long gap between interview rounds.

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

First round was a written round where there are 20 questions.The second round was a technical round.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were related to SDLC life cycle,OOPS concepts.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

Written online test 30 questions 30 min
    few on concepts and all others were Piece of code and output. All are optional questions

Interview Questions
    • Easy for people who can say output looking at the piece of code!!!   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

One telephonic round followed by 2 technical and one hr round

Intern Interview

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allstate.

Starts out with a pre-screen phone call to get to know you more and go over a resume. Then there are a series of phone interviews, basic questions asking you to describe situations. Interviewers very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why I chose All-State if it is in the suburbs and sells insurance?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Very professional, I got a call and was asked for a date to do the interview. of course there were questions about computer usage and my ability to communicate with prospects. I got a tour and a chance to speak. I did so well and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was what I wanted as my pay.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in March 2012.

The job interview process was very welcoming. I was asked mostly easy questions and we went over my prior working experience. After the interview, I received a follow up phone call and email. While I did receive the job, I declined to take it for personal reasons.

Interview Questions
    • How would you explain to someone that their claim was fradulent?   Answer Question

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!