Allstate

Updated 25 Nov 2014
Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.7

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

First round was the aptitude test. This was a mass elemination process.Next round was GD round.After this the students had to undergo technical interview.Interview was actually easy.I was asked about OOP concepts , MySQl ,and more about my final year project.Final round was HR.

Interview Questions
    • They had askedme difference between join and union operation in mysql.   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Allstate.

1) face to face interview was happen in Bangalore.After That ,received the mail that i had pass the round and other round with other folks on skype ,But it never happened .

After alot of follow up they are saying that post is shifted to Pune ,You have to wait .

Senior Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The interview started with "From which part of India you are from ?- Read it as are you from AP or KA. I got a feel that regionalism has an upper hand in the process. The interviewer seemed to be less number of years of experience than me and was more interested on what were absent in my resume. None of them were mentioned in the job description. I have worked in the later version of some of them and that have not satisfied the interviewer. The interviewer was under the opinion that with out that particular skill, the sky will fell down on my shoulders if I start working there. Later I learned from an insider that there exist no policies and procedures and tug of war is going on for 'leadership' positions. So people with good exposure and know how about the industry are considered to be threats to their 'leadership'

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate in September 2014.

Allstate came across my profile in a job portal n called me for interview. The whole process took close to 2 months..

technical round : face to face interview.. easy to answer for ppl who have actually worked in projects..
    Onsite round: telephonic interview with onsite folks who had 15+ yrs of exp
    managrl round: Again face to face interview.. normal questions on SDLC , why Allstate etc
    HR round : telephonic .. asked bout family background.. hobbies.. questions like why Allstate? HR was good to talk to.. its just a formality if u clear other rounds

Finally after few days got a call frm compensation team to ask about expected CTC..

Overall a good experience!!

Interview Questions
    • normal questions based on your resume.. easy to answr for ppl who have actually worked in projects..   Answer Question
    they already offered a good pkg n were not willing to negotiate further

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate in January 2014.

1.manager
    2. technical

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions asked. but got rejected whereas I had answered quite well and interviewer was happy with the answers. It seems they did not have the requirement but was just showing that their company in Bangalore is growing. They send me the mail of my rejection in the interview after around a month- that too on asking them multiple times. So when you get the interview call from Allstate Bangalore, keep your other options open.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in December 2013.

Manager round- technical...Quite long gap between interview rounds.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

There are 4 rounds of Interview:
    1.Technical interview 1.30 hrs
    2.Technical interview 45 Min
    3. Managrial interview 45 Min
    4 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • More questions asked about DB2 and CICS   View Answer

Due to Location concern.

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

First round was a written round where there are 20 questions.The second round was a technical round.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were related to SDLC life cycle,OOPS concepts.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

Written online test 30 questions 30 min
    few on concepts and all others were Piece of code and output. All are optional questions

Interview Questions
    • Easy for people who can say output looking at the piece of code!!!   Answer Question

Consultant Interview