Allstate Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2015
Updated 13 Apr 2015

2.8

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Allstate (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a simple 3 step interview: technical, HR, Managerial
    They will ask in and out of your resume, about every technology and projects you have worked on.
    Practical questions, no tricky theoretical questions.
    If you have actually worked on whatever you mention in the resume, you should get through.
    All the best.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

It depends on the position you are being hired.For me it was like 2 rounds of technical interview one from offshore team and one from onshore team. One managerial round and last HR round. You can well negotiate with HR during the interview about salary. Process will take around 3-4 weeks of time till offer is released.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate well with HR. They will be flexible.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

Interview

First round was the aptitude test. This was a mass elemination process.Next round was GD round.After this the students had to undergo technical interview.Interview was actually easy.I was asked about OOP concepts , MySQl ,and more about my final year project.Final round was HR.

Interview Questions

• They had askedme difference between join and union operation in mysql.   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

1) face to face interview was happen in Bangalore.After That ,received the mail that i had pass the round and other round with other folks on skype ,But it never happened .

After alot of follow up they are saying that post is shifted to Pune ,You have to wait .

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

Interview

The process went like this first round was aptitude + technical online test ,second round was Group Discussion , then 2 manager interview rounds..In the first round there were some numericals , few verbal questions , passage reading n few simple questions on basic C/C++ programming.

Interview Questions

• Group Discussion was tough since the interviewers also joined the discussion   Answer Question

Senior Technical Position Interview

Interview

The interview started with "From which part of India you are from ?- Read it as are you from AP or KA. I got a feel that regionalism has an upper hand in the process. The interviewer seemed to be less number of years of experience than me and was more interested on what were absent in my resume. None of them were mentioned in the job description. I have worked in the later version of some of them and that have not satisfied the interviewer. The interviewer was under the opinion that with out that particular skill, the sky will fell down on my shoulders if I start working there. Later I learned from an insider that there exist no policies and procedures and tug of war is going on for 'leadership' positions. So people with good exposure and know how about the industry are considered to be threats to their 'leadership'

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate (Bangalore) in September 2014.

Interview

Allstate came across my profile in a job portal n called me for interview. The whole process took close to 2 months..

technical round : face to face interview.. easy to answer for ppl who have actually worked in projects..
    Onsite round: telephonic interview with onsite folks who had 15+ yrs of exp
    managrl round: Again face to face interview.. normal questions on SDLC , why Allstate etc
    HR round : telephonic .. asked bout family background.. hobbies.. questions like why Allstate? HR was good to talk to.. its just a formality if u clear other rounds

Finally after few days got a call frm compensation team to ask about expected CTC..

Overall a good experience!!

Interview Questions

• normal questions based on your resume.. easy to answr for ppl who have actually worked in projects..   Answer Question

Negotiation

they already offered a good pkg n were not willing to negotiate further

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate (Bangalore) in January 2014.

Interview

1.manager
    2. technical

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions asked. but got rejected whereas I had answered quite well and interviewer was happy with the answers. It seems they did not have the requirement but was just showing that their company in Bangalore is growing. They send me the mail of my rejection in the interview after around a month- that too on asking them multiple times. So when you get the interview call from Allstate Bangalore, keep your other options open.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allstate (Bangalore) in December 2013.

Interview

Manager round- technical...Quite long gap between interview rounds.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

Interview

First round was a written round where there are 20 questions.The second round was a technical round.

Interview Questions

• The questions were related to SDLC life cycle,OOPS concepts.   1 Answer