Allstate

424 interviews

2.8

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Allstate in January 2014.

1.manager
    2. technical

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions asked. but got rejected whereas I had answered quite well and interviewer was happy with the answers. It seems they did not have the requirement but was just showing that their company in Bangalore is growing. They send me the mail of my rejection in the interview after around a month- that too on asking them multiple times. So when you get the interview call from Allstate Bangalore, keep your other options open.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

There are 4 rounds of Interview:
    1.Technical interview 1.30 hrs
    2.Technical interview 45 Min
    3. Managrial interview 45 Min
    4 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • More questions asked about DB2 and CICS   View Answer

Due to Location concern.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Allstate in December 2013.

Manager round- technical...Quite long gap between interview rounds.

.NET Developer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

First round was a written round where there are 20 questions.The second round was a technical round.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were related to SDLC life cycle,OOPS concepts.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

Written online test 30 questions 30 min
    few on concepts and all others were Piece of code and output. All are optional questions

Interview Questions
    • Easy for people who can say output looking at the piece of code!!!   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

One telephonic round followed by 2 technical and one hr round

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL (US)

interviewed at Allstate in June 2014.

Had a phone interview after I applied online through my University's database. Then I had an interview on their campus in Northbrook, meeting with 5-6 different people. All were very fair, behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time where you had to improve an existing process in order to achieve a desired outcome.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

The environments was relaxed, people were friendly. Interview was easy. I had a phone screen then an in-person interview that lasted maybe 30 minutes. I initially started off as a contractor and then was hired on after month. For most UX, design positions they typically start people off as a contractor.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. The hiring manager really just probed in my work style, time management and the different projects I had experience managing.   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate, which was frustrating because my recruiter did not help at all. But I had a direct conversation with the hiring manager.

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Allstate.

The initial communications were through email with a company recruiter. She set up a phone interview that only lasted a total of about 15 minutes, even with her explaining the position and asking questions at the end. She told me that I would be moving on to the next step which is an online pre-employment assessment. The questions in both the online assessment and the short phone interview were very straight forward -- mostly customer service based or how you will work in a team.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about where I found the posting. Quite a few questions about my past positions, their requirements. One question about how I handled a conflict with my supervisor in the phone interview.   Answer Question

Trial Attorney Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Allstate in August 2014.

Initially contacted by their HR personnel and requested to provide certain info online. Allstate followed up with an email requesting interview availability and another asking to confirm interview time. Interviewed by three managers. Mostly conversational, with only a few "pressure" questions (which are asked of all candidates). Lasted just under an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Specific example of when you were on a team and how you contributed?
      A time when you have had conflict at work- how you resolved and what you may do differently?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
        Answer Question

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!