Allstate

Updated 13 Oct 2014

2.7

Senior Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

The interview started with "From which part of India you are from ?- Read it as are you from AP or KA. I got a feel that regionalism has an upper hand in the process. The interviewer seemed to be less number of years of experience than me and was more interested on what were absent in my resume. None of them were mentioned in the job description. I have worked in the later version of some of them and that have not satisfied the interviewer. The interviewer was under the opinion that with out that particular skill, the sky will fell down on my shoulders if I start working there. Later I learned from an insider that there exist no policies and procedures and tug of war is going on for 'leadership' positions. So people with good exposure and know how about the industry are considered to be threats to their 'leadership'

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate in January 2014.

1.manager
    2. technical

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions asked. but got rejected whereas I had answered quite well and interviewer was happy with the answers. It seems they did not have the requirement but was just showing that their company in Bangalore is growing. They send me the mail of my rejection in the interview after around a month- that too on asking them multiple times. So when you get the interview call from Allstate Bangalore, keep your other options open.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in December 2013.

Manager round- technical...Quite long gap between interview rounds.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

There are 4 rounds of Interview:
    1.Technical interview 1.30 hrs
    2.Technical interview 45 Min
    3. Managrial interview 45 Min
    4 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • More questions asked about DB2 and CICS   View Answer

Due to Location concern.

.NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in September 2013.

First round was a written round where there are 20 questions.The second round was a technical round.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were related to SDLC life cycle,OOPS concepts.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate in June 2013.

Written online test 30 questions 30 min
    few on concepts and all others were Piece of code and output. All are optional questions

Interview Questions
    • Easy for people who can say output looking at the piece of code!!!   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

One telephonic round followed by 2 technical and one hr round

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

One-on -one with agency owner. Standard questions about why I was leaving my previous agency and why I wanted the job. They require that you have your 440 or 220 license. Some agents will pay for you to complete the weekend course

Interview Questions
    I told them what salary range I wanted

Legal Interview

They were very organized with the questions and got straight to the point. I feel very comfortable in the interview. I was asked back for a second interview and sat with a few more people. I was even able to ask them a few questions about why they liked their jobs so much.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the "where do you see yourself in 5 years from now' question.   Answer Question

ETL Data Analyst Entry-Level Interview

After applying for several different positions on the Allstate careers page I was contacted by an in-house recruiter for an entry level Data Analyst position for their transition from relational database structure to the cloud-based Hadoop database architecture. After a single in-person interview with their head Information consultant and information systems manager I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly personal/behavioral questions with a mix of database technology and SQL query questions.   Answer Question