Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Amazon.com
- Software Development Engineer (812)
- Software Engineer (755)
- Software Development Engineer Intern (190)
- Area Manager (177)
- Software Developer (134)
- Software Development Engineer I (131)
- Senior Product Manager (124)
- Intern (93)
- Operations Manager (89)
- Software Development Engineer I Intern (85)
- Software Development Engineer II (83)
- Senior Software Engineer (80)
- Software Engineer Intern (75)
- Product Manager (73)
- Software Development Manager (72)
- Technical Program Manager (63)
- Financial Analyst (62)
- Warehouse Associate (55)
- Brand Specialist (53)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (51)
- Program Manager (48)
- Senior Financial Analyst (41)
- Business Analyst (36)
- Fulfillment Associate (35)
- Senior Vendor Manager (35)
- Software Developer Intern (32)
- Recruiter (30)
- Support Engineer (30)
- Customer Service Associate (27)
- Vendor Manager (27)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Amazon.com (Hyderābād) in August 2014.
1 Telephonic round, 5 F2F discussions.
1st F2F was with hiring manager :- From a 2D array of 1s and 0s find the sets of 1s, Project discussion, Design questions and Behavioral questions
2nd F2F to 4th F2F was technical
5th F2F was Design round from another team
- Nothing was very difficult just that need to think about design problems thoroughly Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Amazon.com (Chennai) in August 2014.
first round will be an group discussion where everyone well be given an opportunity to speak it well be easy.Then you have to undergo two manager rounds where you well be asked to write an essay and the first manager round you well be question about the essay you had written and next well be analytically or logical reasoning or both it depends on the interviewer.
- easy if prepared Answer Question
- No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Amazon.com (New Delhi) in August 2014.
First round contains 15 MCQ's and 2 coding questions.There were around 250 candidates out of which 42 were selected for the 2nd round. The second round contained 1:1 personal Technical interviews.
- Smallest element in a Queue in O(1) time Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Amazon.com (Hyderābād) in August 2014.
First was Written Test which includes three questions :-
1. Adding two linked list
2. Calculate the length of longest palindrome in linked list
Third question i don't remember very much.
But It was quite nice experience.
- As I was unable to qualfy written test so no chance of asking questions. Answer Question
- No OfferNo Offer
4 rounds coding round 2 technical rounds sam questions process threads DBMS General Conputer skills and covered every subject netwroking and operating system. HR interview mostly concerned about projects and how and what was ypoure contributioion
- 1st coding techinical technical technical 1 Answer
- No OfferNo Offer
I got contacted by a Recruiter in January 2014.
There were 2 telephonic interview, followed by 6 rounds of face to face. The discussions ranged from technical, to what kind of products that were built, the communication, the risk strategy and lot of emphasis on data and data analysis.
Working in ambiguity is also important part of the discussion.
- What is the most efficient way to store a entire book. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Amazon.com (Chennai).
Briefly exchanged the role / requirements and previous experience and skill sets. Analytic and behavioral questions that supports the ideology of companies leadership principles. Recco would be - Just be you in your response.
- Usual program management questiosn Answer Question
Helpful (4)No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
Got a call from HR dept , arrived office on a week ends and had the first round. they are looking for pure algorithms experts. i am very good in java language but their expectation is on algorithms which i cant do much better.. any its worth to try
- write a program which will to get all the values from a binery tree. i may be simple but i nevered brushed up Answer Question
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Amazon.com (Coimbatore) in July 2014.
There were 5 rounds in the hiring process
1. The first one was extempore talk. They gave us a topic and we had to speak for a minute. English fluency is tested through this round.
2. The second was aptitude test. The focus was on verbal and logical reasoning. The questions were very easy.
3. Third round was essay writing.
4. Fourth round was one to one with HR. It was something like a personal interview. They checked the confidence level, english fluency and one's capability.
5. Fifth round was again another 1 to 1 HR interview, where few logical questions were asked.
- Nothing. The questions were very easy. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceNo OfferPositive Experience
I applied through my college or university in July 2014, the company came to the campus and the selection process consisted of multiple rounds.
Internship interview details:
It consisted of an online test including aptitude and technical(coding). The test had 22 questions on C, C++, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Data Structures and logical and quantitative ability. There were two coding questions also which had to be coded in either C,C++ or Java.
Second and further rounds consisted of technical and HR interviews by the company.
The duration of the internship was from six months to an year.
- The coding questions were of medium difficulty level and one of them demanded to write the balancing code snippet for a binary tree to check whether it is balanced or not. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review