American Public Media Group

• Intern (1)

Intern Interview

Intern
Saint Paul, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at American Public Media Group.

Interview Details The interview process was uncomplicated and easy-going. First, a telephone interview. The interviewer asked industry specific questions for the first few minutes and then opened the conversation to answer questions I had about the position.
Later in the week I was notified I made it to the final round of candidates, and invited to an in-person interview and tour of the facilities. It was an eye-opening experience and the follow-up interview questions were open-ended and job specific.
A few days after the in-person interview I was notified that they had chosen another candidate. They complemented me and thanked me for my time. I was then asked a few follow-up questions regarding my education. Though it was not stated, I feel I was not selected due to questions about my credentials. It hurts because I worked extremely hard to complete my degree (online)-which should be considered an achievement-but sadly, appears to be more of a forfeit.

Interview Question – Why do you want to go to graduate school?   View Answer

Worked for American Public Media Group? Contribute to the Community!