AmerisourceBergen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
West Chester, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in January 2013.

Interview Details I had a strange experience with this company. First I attended the interview process for Application developer, it was a phone-in, then 4 face-to-face. F2F were all on the same day. After a few days, I got the email from HR that I was not selected. The fun happened after this. Just after 2 weeks, HR called me and told that one of the interviewers has been impressesd with my performance that he wants me on-board. I was happy to hear this. He told he would give an update soon. It has been more than two months since I got the call and even now, HR is saying he is checking with the interviewer to know the update !!! I do not know if this company is ridiculing candidates !!! If there are no openings, they can say that openly.

Interview Question – Nil   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmerisourceBergen

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!