AmerisourceBergen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Director Interview

Human Resources Director
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in August 2010.

Interview Details Somewhat typical "revolving door" interview style whereby first you meet with HR, then the manager hiring for the role, then the local President / GM, then perhaps some department colleagues. For some highly specialized roles, there can also be a "panel style" process whereby the whole team sites with you at once and grills you.

Interview Question – Really just the typical fare as far as the interview(s) were.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There definitely was some room for negotiations whereby I could bargain for some extra room such as hiring bonus if I started earlier, and relo paid if I needed it. But for less senior positions, not so much.

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmerisourceBergen

Worked for AmerisourceBergen? Contribute to the Community!