Aon Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online through my university career website, and the recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. I spoke with an analyst who was a recent graduate, and the interview was fairly standard with typical behavioral questions. A week later, I was invited to the Superday at the office. I had four interviews with principals from both the New York and Chicago offices. There were two case interviews and the others were behavioral. I was also asked a mini case question and given plenty of time to ask questions. All interviewers were easy-going and gave hints during the case questions.

Interview Questions

Received another offer with a higher salary.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Aon in September 2012.

I submitted my resume directly through the Aon website. I was contacted by an internal recruiter that thought I may be a good fit. She discussed the position with me, asked if I was still interested, and then set up my first face-to-face interview. I met with the person that would be my supervisor. With their approval, I then met with the person above my supervisor for the final interview. Within a day, I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were difficult... all very generic and expected.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. In my last interview, they asked for salary expectations. My expectations were met, so I did not negotiate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon in January 2010.

They ask you basic questions on your background and the in person interview and phone calls.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Aon in March 2010.

I was called for an interview. It was personal interview. The interviewer asked in depth about my current profile.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!