Aon

Relevance Date Difficulty

SCS Interview

SCS
Chennai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details four rounds, all good,two technical and two HR.all good.. if you are good with the technical as well as people behavior than you have a very good chance to get in. be bold and answer as per the question asked.be confident about your answer and ask question accordingly too.

Interview Question – what is hostile condition?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon in March 2011.

Interview Details three rounds; one is functional round ;another with manager another with business head of that BU

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Interview Details Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Interview Question – Will you be OK to sign a bond ?   Answer Question

Catastrophic Risk Analyst Interview

Catastrophic Risk Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Interview Details Day 1
- HR interview : Basic HR questions and brief description of the profile.
- Skills test on Aptitude and English

Day 2 (1 week later)
- Interview 1
  Was given a description of work in detail.
  Puzzles, market estimation, basic questions related to discipline of study (the interviewer was prepared well)
- Interview 2
  About work culture, the company, etc... Very general. A sort of discussion.

Interview Question – Estimate the number of televisions in the country.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Phila, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon in August 2012.

Interview Details The process took over 2 months with a phone interview & in person. There is a lot of time wasted just waiting. They hire on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Interview Question – They asked me a lot about my goals in the next ten years of which I really don't have any beyond getting my life together.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered and I accepted

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details Quick and simple process. I met with HR on the first round after a brief phone interview, and then second round of interview was a casual meeting with the CFO, which was not an actual interview. I was then offered the job, which I accepted.

Senior Account Specialist Interview

Senior Account Specialist
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aon in May 2010.

Interview Details Met with 6 divisional heads for a friendly char about experience with large account management. Nothing unexpected or unanticipated. The position I was being hired for was critical to them for retention of a particular flagship account.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes and they met what I asked for because my expectations were reasonable for the position and my background

Claims Advocate Interview

Claims Advocate
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in June 2014.

Interview Details Two phone interviews and two in-person interviews with two people each time. It was very conversational and informative. Many behavioral and background questions. The interview was very apropos and everyone was very kind and genuine. The on-boarding process, especially regarding the background check, took a bit. I get the sense that things move along as quickly as your recruiter wants them to.

Interview Question – How would you handle a situation where a client asks for specific coverage under a policy that you know is historically never covered?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate; I was offered more than I asked for.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Aon in January 2010.

Interview Details This depends whose hiring you, but most departments are fairly lax. HR can be hit and miss, depending on who you get. Its a very entrepreneurial environment so there is not a standard for all departments...people are busy so hiring doesn't always get a lot of time and attention until they really need someone

Interview Question – Math tests and case studies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they made me an offer, I liked it and accepted

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon.

Interview Details Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter at their HR department a few days later. Upon speaking with this person, I was asked the basic/average interview/screening type of questions. After the 15 minute conversation, she stated that she would recommend me to the hiring manager at the office. A few days later, I received another email from someone different in HR to set up an interview day/time with the hiring managers. The day they scheduled was about 2-3 days out, and from my understanding, there were other candidates interviewing the same day with other "assessors".

Interview Question – The questions were as expected- nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!