Aon

2.8

SCS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon.

four rounds, all good,two technical and two HR.all good.. if you are good with the technical as well as people behavior than you have a very good chance to get in. be bold and answer as per the question asked.be confident about your answer and ask question accordingly too.

Catastrophic Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Day 1
    - HR interview : Basic HR questions and brief description of the profile.
    - Skills test on Aptitude and English

Day 2 (1 week later)
    - Interview 1
      Was given a description of work in detail.
      Puzzles, market estimation, basic questions related to discipline of study (the interviewer was prepared well)
    - Interview 2
      About work culture, the company, etc... Very general. A sort of discussion.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon in March 2011.

three rounds; one is functional round ;another with manager another with business head of that BU

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Aon.

Got an initial e-mail to request a phone interview. The phone interview was short, asked a few basic questions about resume but was mostly to describe the company and position. The next interview was at the office. It was 5 rounds (about a half hour each) with 2 people. I was put in a room with 4 other people who were also interviewing for the same position so it was a little weird, but the interviews were pretty straightforward with basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of behavioral questions.
      Tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
      Fairly decent amount of group questions, such as a time when your group worked well together, when you didn't work well together, when some didn't put as much effort in, etc.
      Talk about a time when you bargained something, what would you have done differently?
      Be prepared to talk through your resume as well.
      There were no real technical questions besides asking what familiarity I had with some Microsoft Office programs and statistic programs.

Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aon in January 2015.

Initial interview was a digital interview with recorded video questions and written questions. The purpose of this was so that my interview could be distributed across different sectors of Aon for employer review. Around 2 months later I was contracted by a hiring manager to come into the San Francisco office for an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of several back to back interviews of a half hour duration each which were mostly conversational. Not challenging as far as interviews go, mostly standard questions: why Aon? Why this position? Etc. Still waiting to hear back at this point on an offer.

Customer Servicerep Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aon.

I sent my resume in and received an email 2weeks later asking me to do an on line interview. It was all behavioral questions. Two days later I received an email thanking me for doing the interviewand due to the high applicant volume it would take a few weeks for them to get back to me. That was on 12/5/14. Still waiting.

Process Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aon.

I was referred by a friend and was able to meet with the recruitment specialist in a week. Apparently the assistant was supposed to e-mail me an interview prep package but I never received it or knew about it. The interview were mainly behavioural based questions but they weren't anything out of the ordinary. The recruitment specialist said that I should hear back a week later and if I didn't I could follow up. He also mentioned that the hiring manager was also interviewing people. Anyways, a week passes and I don't hear back from them. I follow up and he said interviews are still going on so I should follow up in a week. I followed up and didn't hear back until two days later that the hiring manager chose someone else.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aon.

The first step in the process was a phone interview with a member of the HR Department. This consisted primarily of giving a more detailed description of all the relevant pieces of my resume. It lasted maybe a half hour and at the end the possible next steps were discussed.

About 2 weeks later I was informed that they wanted to have an in person interview and then about week after that we scheduled a time. The interview itself was a round robin interview meeting with 5 sets of people. Some were just meeting with one person at a time while others had groups of 2 or 3. All of the people who spoke to me were members of the team that was hiring. Each person had questions they thought of, as well as a sheet provided to them by the company

Interview Questions
    • How many flights go in and out of Laguardia airport everyday?   Answer Question

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon in December 2014.

I had applied for another role online. Their HR rep contacted me by phone, reviewed my experience and referred me for this role instead.

On the day, the interviewers were late, grumpy (complaining about the inconvenience inflicted on them during their office renovations), unprofessional, rude and dismissive.
    I had researched the company and interviewers beforehand, and when I asked one of them about his current MA course, he was annoyed and cut me short.

Overall, I was very glad to get insight into how unfortunate I would be to work there. The interviewers showed themselves at their worst, and I was glad to get out right away.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do in this role? [comprehensive answer] But what did you do? [reworded answer, with more details] But what did you doooo?   Answer Question