Aon

2.8

SCS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon.

four rounds, all good,two technical and two HR.all good.. if you are good with the technical as well as people behavior than you have a very good chance to get in. be bold and answer as per the question asked.be confident about your answer and ask question accordingly too.

Catastrophic Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Day 1
    - HR interview : Basic HR questions and brief description of the profile.
    - Skills test on Aptitude and English

Day 2 (1 week later)
    - Interview 1
      Was given a description of work in detail.
      Puzzles, market estimation, basic questions related to discipline of study (the interviewer was prepared well)
    - Interview 2
      About work culture, the company, etc... Very general. A sort of discussion.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon in March 2011.

three rounds; one is functional round ;another with manager another with business head of that BU

Consultant Interview

I had a total of four phone interviews - 2 interviews from principals in the company and 2 other interviews from associates in the company.
    The interview was good, and interviewers were polite. The interviewers asked questions based on the content of my resume and as well as the role i was interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • How do you source for data that will aid in providing solutions to a particular client's business problem?   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aon.

This was an on campus interview with two actuaries with the company. One was a recent grad who had previously interned with Aon and the other had worked with the company for about 5 years. It was a behavioral interview that was mostly just a conversation. It was a relatively easy-going, comfortable interview environment.

Interview Questions
    • How have you used math skills in a previous job and how has that prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Workforce Delivery Analyst Interview

There was an initial phone screen done by the recruiter. Based on the conversation, an on-site interview was scheduled. At the site, I met with three different people for 30 minutes each were they asked mostly behavioral questions and one or two questions about information listed on your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a difficult client who that was very resistant? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Benefits Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aon in October 2014.

Initial phone interview was about 45 minutes, with the recruiter. Two days later, I received an invitation for a second phone interview with the hiring manager. If selected, the next steps will be an in person interview with the team executive. Both interviews were more like conversations and not drills.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel you fit in with this group?   View Answer

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon in October 2014.

Applied through career services at my college and found out that I would have an on-campus about two weeks after applying, with about one week before the interview took place. The interview was 30 minutes long and entirely behavioral. The interviewer essentially looked through my resume and asked me questions, and I would elaborate and talk about my experiences. The interviewer was extremely friendly and very engaged. The only problem I had with the format of the interview is that it didn't allow me any opportunity to showcase my skills beyond what was on my resume. I'm not sure how the interviewer really was able to differentiate between the best candidates through this interview. As a result, I was not invited for a final round interview.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or surprising questions as the interview was entirely behavorial and based off of my resume and experiences   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Aon.

Very interactive, friendly, with good rapport and to me non-stressful. I connected well with the hiring manager. It quickly appeared that I had everything they were looking to satisfy the job requirements and many extras I had to offer and "bring to the table".

Interview Questions
    • It was a very positive interview with no surprises. I connected very well with the hiring manager.   Answer Question
    Salary was reasonable, I asked for 3 weeks vacation starting in 1st year and got it.