Aon Interview Questions

2.8

SCS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Aon.

four rounds, all good,two technical and two HR.all good.. if you are good with the technical as well as people behavior than you have a very good chance to get in. be bold and answer as per the question asked.be confident about your answer and ask question accordingly too.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aon in March 2011.

three rounds; one is functional round ;another with manager another with business head of that BU

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Catastrophic Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aon in November 2011.

Day 1
    - HR interview : Basic HR questions and brief description of the profile.
    - Skills test on Aptitude and English

Day 2 (1 week later)
    - Interview 1
      Was given a description of work in detail.
      Puzzles, market estimation, basic questions related to discipline of study (the interviewer was prepared well)
    - Interview 2
      About work culture, the company, etc... Very general. A sort of discussion.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aon in August 2014.

If you are somewhat smart or talented, do not apply for this company, they are just crap. HR is the most unprofessional and low intelligent people I've ever dealt with. I was interviewing for a consultant position, had phone screen, in person and intelligence test. Did well on all of them, and then after I received the offer, the salary they gave me is less than what I was paid 3 years ago.

So, they didn't even screen me for salary requirements, went through all this process only to find out they couldn't compensate. HR was even embarrassed when they realized they didn't screen. Normally HR is a reflection of the overall firm. When HR is this bad, you can make judgement on the quality of overall firm.

Interview Questions

HR is unprofessional and low intelligent. Extremely poor reflection of overall comapny

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aon in August 2014.

I was given a case interview. Then an interview from their HR and Line Manager. For the case interview, you were required to do a ppt presentation on their laptop.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult question. It was more a casual chat and sharing of past experience.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Aon.

Long process, but worth it. Several calls were made, and a couple interviews. Interviewed with several people in one day. Manager that was supposed to interview was called away fro a trip but it worked out.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were expected, especially looking back.   Answer Question

Accounts Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aon in February 2014.

Received a call from recruitment agent to go down for interview and interviewers were the potential direct reports.

Interviewer was approachable and asked questions relating more to personal factors.

E.g: external commitments and commitment to work overtime

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phila, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Aon in August 2012.

The process took over 2 months with a phone interview & in person. There is a lot of time wasted just waiting. They hire on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me a lot about my goals in the next ten years of which I really don't have any beyond getting my life together.   Answer Question
    They offered and I accepted

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Aon.

Quick and simple process. I met with HR on the first round after a brief phone interview, and then second round of interview was a casual meeting with the CFO, which was not an actual interview. I was then offered the job, which I accepted.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!