Aon Interview Questions

Updated 9 Apr 2015
Updated 9 Apr 2015

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process included four rounds in total.--
    1.Written Round(including technical + Aptitude questions)[it was an online test with time constraint]
    2.Technical Round
    3.Managerial Round
    4.HR Round (Final)

Technical Questions included basic questions about ASP.Net and SQL.A lot of questions about state management in ASP.Net.

Interview Questions

• Questions about OOPS,Cacheing,Application life cycle,SQL queries,jquery.   1 Answer

SCS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aon (Chennai).

Interview

four rounds, all good,two technical and two HR.all good.. if you are good with the technical as well as people behavior than you have a very good chance to get in. be bold and answer as per the question asked.be confident about your answer and ask question accordingly too.

Catastrophic Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aon (Bangalore) in November 2011.

Interview

Day 1
    - HR interview : Basic HR questions and brief description of the profile.
    - Skills test on Aptitude and English

Day 2 (1 week later)
    - Interview 1
      Was given a description of work in detail.
      Puzzles, market estimation, basic questions related to discipline of study (the interviewer was prepared well)
    - Interview 2
      About work culture, the company, etc... Very general. A sort of discussion.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Aon (Bangalore) in November 2011.

Interview

Written exam, Telephonic and then walk in face to face at bangalore office

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon (Bangalore) in March 2011.

Interview

three rounds; one is functional round ;another with manager another with business head of that BU

Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aon (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted to do a video-interview at my leisure. I registered with a link they sent and had the opportunity to practice before actually answering the questions. Process took about 2 hours with prep, combination of speaking into my video camera and typing "essay"-style answers. Next step was a phone interview, duration approx. 1 hour. Spoke with 2 individuals from the team that I would be working with. I was not brought on-site and received an offer over the phone. Overall straightforward, steam-lined style with no surprises.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you showed instructional leadership with direct reports   Answer Question

Health and Benefits Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

One whole day Assessment Centre, consisting of 4 parts - 2 group tasks, 1 fact-finding exercise, and 1 interview.
    The first one was group debate on 3 out of 4 questions chosen by all the candidates together. Not difficult, just try to be relaxed and express your ideas clearly.
    The second one was fact-finding exercise, which was simply a case study. An article with limited concept was given and you have to ask the interview about questions related with the case study, and finally write a thorough report.
    The third one for me was the interview. Lots of competency-based questions were asked, but all were typical ones.
    The last one was a group task again. All the candidates work together for a case study.
    It was an extremely long ,tiring day. You should definitely be well prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the number of televisions in the UK?
      What do you know about our company?

Answer Question

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aon (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted Resume, was contacted by recruiter to set up a 30 minute interview and then met with recruiter where she asked questions related to behavior. Did not talk about position itself much or anything personal about myself. Only questions about situations in the past related to experience.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, describe a situation where this or that happened   Answer Question

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Aon (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Got an initial e-mail to request a phone interview. The phone interview was short, asked a few basic questions about resume but was mostly to describe the company and position. The next interview was at the office. It was 5 rounds (about a half hour each) with 2 people. I was put in a room with 4 other people who were also interviewing for the same position so it was a little weird, but the interviews were pretty straightforward with basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Lots of behavioral questions.
      Tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
      Fairly decent amount of group questions, such as a time when your group worked well together, when you didn't work well together, when some didn't put as much effort in, etc.
      Talk about a time when you bargained something, what would you have done differently?
      Be prepared to talk through your resume as well.
      There were no real technical questions besides asking what familiarity I had with some Microsoft Office programs and statistic programs.

Answer Question

Corporate Director Level Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial meetings were via phone and video conference. As things progressed, meetings were in-person. Most interviewers seemed to have a personal interest in the success of the company and are seeking that of the interviewee. Questions were, generally, insightful and behavior-oriented. As a whole, the process seems to be a middle of the road in terms of "toughness" and formality (e.g. no group/panels, no testing, no case studies, etc.). Duration of the process has been lengthy and, logistically, bumpy. There are some small things they could do, in the process, to make the candidate feel a bit more special and a bit more interested and engaged in the company, which would be in alignment with how the executives represented themselves in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position   1 Answer