Gallup

www.gallup.com

Gallup Associate Analyst Interview Question

I interviewed in Chicago, IL and was asked:
"Are you good with numbers? give me an example. Have you studied management or psychological theories? Give me an example of a theory you follow. Have you ever had a set back or lost at something? If so provide an example."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Associate Analyst Interview Review - one of 361 Gallup Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
HINT: Think of the interview as a tested series of questions that the BEST; MOST SUCCESSFUL people in a job category answer in a very specific way. These answers become a "profile of the best." If you FIT this profile, then, you will be invited to the next stage of the interview process. Gallup uses these results to determine the probability of your success at Gallup. The closer you fit this profile of success, the more attractive you'll be to Gallup.A final face-to-face interview with Gallup leadership will likely follow a good "fit" interview via the phone. Advanced prep for this telephone interview is of limited value...life experience is the best prep. But, be prepared to give examples of those specific experiences.
- JP on Dec 18, 2012

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.