Arizona State University Interview Questions

Updated 26 Mar 2015
Updated 26 Mar 2015

2.5

Building Manager Interview

I heard about the job on the student careerlink site that ASU offers. I submitted my resume, transcript, and proof of enrollment. About a week later I received an email asking for an interview. The interview was with two current student employees, one the supervisor and the other a current building manager. I was then contact via email again a couple days later asking for another interview. This time I was interviewed by higher full-time staff and upper-management. They then called me and informed me that I had been accepted and would receive an email soon.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time that you had to overcome diversity or a difficulty.   Answer Question

Academic Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Process can take a long time from posting to hiring. Different areas to things differently, but there is usually an initial screening of applications from the HR area, then they go to the supervisor, then the committee does interviews of top candidates.

I did not negotiate.

Walk Only Zone Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona State University in June 2014.

Nothing difficult. Please go through walk only zones website and you can answer any type of question. For me, it took 2 weeks to get a result, and 1 month to get a call from HR

Interview Questions
    • Just 4 questions. 1. Describe Customer Service? 2. Directions to certain buildings? 3. How would you react when somebody has an urgency and ask you to allow drive in the restricted zones?   Answer Question

GPCC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arizona State University in June 2014.

One Interview, one on one with supervisor. Apply online and got a call in 4 days. After interview got reply in 3 days. very friendly interview. interviewer was helpful and asked only behavioural questions.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University in May 2014.

One on One interview with project manager who is also a research scientist, expect technical questions as well as behavioral. This interview was for dragoon project at ASU under Dr. Kurt Van Lehn. it was an hour to hour and half long process with a simple one on one setting testing your technical skills as well as interest on this project

Student Worker IV Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Took about two week for the whole hiring process. I applied through portal and got an interview opportunity, it was a one to one interview with just basic situation based questions, strengths and weakness. The next day after the interview I got an email and they offered me a job.

Tutor Interview

online application, interview and job!!

hours per week

Graduate Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Arizona State University.

I applied online as many advanced educated Chinese back in China. There is no interview at all. We submitted a package of material including CV, personal statement, transcripts, certificate, GRE score report, TOEFL score report, etc.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked, just waiting waiting and waiting. The difficulty is ASU is not as I expected from a US research university.   Answer Question

Student Office Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Arizona State University.

very predictable; do not worry about.....why left last job, strengths, weakness all that other crap

State job...no wiggle room..it is what it is

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arizona State University.

Applied on-line about a week later I got a call asking to schedule and interview, The interview lasted about a hour and a half. They asked many questions about my overall design process and was given scenarios and hypothetical events to design flyers and marketing materials for on the spot.