AroundCampus

Updated 16 Feb 2015
Updated 16 Feb 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AroundCampus.

Initial Phone Interview, and then an in-person interview (due to bad weather, mine was a skype interview).

This was pretty much your standard interview. They tell you more information about the company, and ask you standard interview questions such as questions about your strengths and weaknesses. You don't necessarily need experience, but you do need to have a positive personality and a desire to learn.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to client who said no to you?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AroundCampus

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus.

It was a three- step process. Even though the second base was interesting with the virtual interview, it was not very difficult. The last step was the Skype interview with short questions and case studies. One of the questions was "What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?" which I thought was very interesting.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing you did that contributed to your development that I can't see on your resume?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2014.

two interviews first 1:1 in the campus right after career fair. Second one by phone. All behavioral questions and demonstrations of a sales call. short and long goals. all the questions were to the point. not major difficulty.

Interview Questions
    • all the questions were pretty clear and easy to answer. recruiter really friendly and helpful. great training programs in north caroline.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Asked questions about my resume, strengths/weaknesses, and why I wanted the job. Interviewed by two people.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AroundCampus in January 2011.

Pretty basic, standard questions like what's your greatest weakness/ biggest strength, etc.