AroundCampus Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.6

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

I was contacted via email from a regional manager who was interviewing at my university. I applied and heard back within a day or so to set up an interview. The interview was more conversational than some, but I was asked about specific experiences and how I would be a great candidate for the position. You need to be familiar with the position and be able to convey excitement.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Rapids, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2013.

Initially met at a career fair. The lady was very nice and concerned about dedication because it is a tough internship. Had to fill out a sales assessment before my interview. I think they will ask you to give a sales pitch for their pamphlet. I wasn't asked I think because they said I did really well on the assessment. Otherwise standard questions like why are you interested, what are your goals for this position, strengths, weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we pick you over the other applicants?   View Answer
    none

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at AroundCampus.

One interview. Pretty straight forward. Walk through resume and behavioral questions.

Regional Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

-Virtual Interview(Pre-Recorded Questions) requiring a webcam
    -Online Personality Assessment evaluating preferences and tendencies
    -30-45 minute in-person interview with recruiting manager
    -Follow-up Questionaire and review of in-person interview
    Interviewing process is selective and competitive, but made the position(internship) even more desirable. Management positions require in-person interviews with each department through a round-table questionaire. Individuals must be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • No question in particular. Must have stories and experiences to elaborate on during interview.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Athens, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2011.

Interview process is fairly simple but you have to really impress them because they interview so many people for the internship.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2009.

Pretty standard interview. You need to have high energy and be prepared to do a mock sales call during the interview.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Originally, I sent in my resume via email. Then I received an email from the Regional Manager asking me to complete a virtual interview. The virtual interview was I believe about 6 questions, with 2 minutes to answer, and 2 attempts on each. Then my Regional Manager called me and asked me a few questions over the phone. The final step was to complete a survey about the process. Within 2 weeks, I received a phone call with my offer.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate. All the terms were very reasonable.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Fairly simple consisted of a half hour phone interview

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chattanooga, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Face to face interview. Then one week of training in North Carolina

Customer Relations Intern Interview

Contacted by a manager after submitting application. The interview was very brief (I did it by phone as I was out of town at the time of the interviews) and pretty straightforward, the questions seemed to be pretty standard interview ones (such as when was a time you faced adversity and how did you overcome it? What was one time you demonstrated leadership in a team setting? etc)

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were more reflective--no technical or "test" questions, and they were in the same vein as those mentioned above.   Answer Question