AroundCampus

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outside Sales Intern Interview

Outside Sales Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview Details At the time I applied for an internship the company was known as University Directories. About 2 weeks after applying I got a call from a regional manager and we scheduled a short phone interview. I was asked question like "How do you think the internship will benefit you?" and "What about the company interests you?". After the phone interview, a virtual interview was scheduled. I was prepared for all those questions only because I read previous reviews on glassdoor. It was cool because I was able to rerecord my response if I messed up the first time. Following the virtual interview, a skype interview with the manger was scheduled. He was very nice and personable. That interview lasted about 45 minutes. He asked me to think of my favorite restaurant and act as if I was trying to sell their product. That interview was followed up with a call where I was asked a couple more simple question. After that I was finally offered the position about a week later.

Interview Question – Think of your favorite restaurant an sell our product to the manager.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Intern Interview

Outside Sales Intern
Harrisonburg, VA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2013.

Interview Details A campus organization hosted a networking banquet where I met the UD recruiter for my region. She was extremely nice, outgoing, personable, and knowledgeable about the position. I gave her my resume and followed up the day after to express my interest in the position. I went through an online interview, a personality test, a phone interview, and a final in-person interview on campus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Pay is commission-based.

Worked for AroundCampus? Contribute to the Community!