Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr 2015

2.7

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arrow Electronics (New Delhi) in June 2012.

Interview

Personal Interview
    Key areas which are focused were discussed

RSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arrow Electronics (Patna, Bihar) in September 2011.

Interview

Plan Commitment & implementation is my priority.

Interview Questions

• Brand to brand rate comparison during deal is very difficult.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arrow Electronics (Bangalore) in June 2011.

Interview

They had a telephonic screening. Then they called for a on-site interview. They were not very managed in setting up the interview. There was some confusion who will the interviewer be. They kept me waiting for long toime. some of the interviewers came as if they were forced to come. I myself had to start the conversation to get interview going.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Arrow Electronics (Bangalore) in September 2010.

Interview

Had a initial telephonic round.
    After a couple of days, had two technical rounds and a HR round.
    Interview questions were mostly on the concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Stack, Object pool and thread pool?   Answer Question
    • How did you apply the engineering principles in the software field?   Answer Question

Applications Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics (Bangalore) in March 2010.

Interview

3 level, first level technical telephonic , second level technical face to face, third level HR.

BI Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

Very disorganized. Had a phone interview and was told I would hear from them either way and I could check the status on their website. My status kept changing on the site as those I was moving through the process; yet I never heard from the hiring manager and the recruiter never returned my calls. It in essence followed what I had already read on glass door so I wasn't overly surprised.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

After I applied online, I got an email from an HR recruiter about 5 weeks later requesting to set up a time to speak. Spoke with her a few days later, then she set up a time to meet the hiring manager a few days after that. I met with two people (separately ) from the department. They were very nice. There were a lot of questions where they gave me a work-related scenario and asked me if I had experience in that type of scenario/doing that type of work. There were no "Give me an example of a time when..." behavioral type questions (thank God). It was a pleasant experience overall. They still haven't made a decision about the position though, and it has been a month since the interview. I've corresponded with the hiring manager via email though, and he always replies. I do get the impression that the company is very corporate though and takes time to get anything approved.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arrow Electronics (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

this was an intern to hire position at Silicon Expert Technologies (a subsidiary of Arrow). After about a month I applied, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. It was fully behavioral and typical get to know each other questions. After that went well, I was told that I'd hear back on the next steps (coding test + 1 hour onsite) but it has been a month now again, and no response. It is extremely frustrating and now I have given up on this opportunity.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview

I applied for a job a few months ago but was not offered the position. Early last month I received a call from the HR recruiter asking if I was still interested in a position. After two phone interviews and an on-site interview, I was offered the job the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They agreed with the amount that I requested.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Arrow Electronics (Englewood, CO (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Within days a recruiter from HR contacted me via email to arrange an initial phone interview. Phone interview with HR lasted about 30 minutes. The very next day I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, which lasted just over an hour. The day after that I interviewed in-person at the Englewood, CO facility. All three interviews went smoothly, and I was convinced that this would be a great fit for my job and industry experience, skill sets and interests. Unfortunately, I never heard from them again, in spite of leaving several phone and email follow-ups with HR and the hiring manager. My take-away: In spite of their praise over my experience and background, and three very positive interviews totaling about 3 hours in length, they lost interest at the in-person interview when they learned that I am in my mid-50's.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions related to products, markets, customers and competitors.   Answer Question