Arrow Electronics

50 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Database Administrator Interview

Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2010.

Interview Details 3 level, first level technical telephonic , second level technical face to face, third level HR.

RSM Interview

Patna, Bihar

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2011.

Interview Details Plan Commitment & implementation is my priority.

Interview Question – Brand to brand rate comparison during deal is very difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2012.

Interview Details Personal Interview
Key areas which are focused were discussed

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2011.

Interview Details They had a telephonic screening. Then they called for a on-site interview. They were not very managed in setting up the interview. There was some confusion who will the interviewer be. They kept me waiting for long toime. some of the interviewers came as if they were forced to come. I myself had to start the conversation to get interview going.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2010.

Interview Details Had a initial telephonic round.
After a couple of days, had two technical rounds and a HR round.
Interview questions were mostly on the concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Stack, Object pool and thread pool?   Answer Question
  • How did you apply the engineering principles in the software field?   Answer Question

Brand Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in January 2011.

Interview Details Arrow has a formal interview process within their ECS group. I was interviewed by the hiring manager, then their manager, then sent to 2 other directors to interview. I have heard now they are doing phone interviews where 3 or 4 executives interview at one time and ask specific questions around situations.

Interview Question – How did you handle a situation where you were asked to do something unethical but that would help your team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes - we went back and forth one time.

Technology Product Specialist Interview

Interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview Details I was an internal candidate and had to go through about six rounds of interviews to be moved from basically an assistant buyer position to a senior buyer position. It was grueling and a bit excessive.

Interview Question – How do you feel about your current management team?   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview Details Straightforward: 1 call with HR, 1 interview with hiring manager and director, offer sent after 1 week.

Interview Question – How do you enable others to achieve the goals needed for the team to succeed?   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

Englewood, CO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details Phone interview with HR, then brought in for an interview in house (met with 2 managers that had open positions, one after the other) , standard questions about what I've done well and how I would handle certain situations or overcome obtacles

Interview Question – Nothing stood out   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but that was a missed opportunity as there seems to be some play in the pay range within that title (as long as it's within the range )

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2013.

Interview Details Very easy- met with entire Austin based marketing group (small group) over the hour and a half I was interviewed. General questions to get a vibe of how well you would mesh with the group since everyone works so closely.

Interview Question – When given this situation, how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Arrow Electronics

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Arrow Electronics interview questions and advice. All 50 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Arrow Electronics employees and interview candidates.