Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2012.

Personal Interview
    Key areas which are focused were discussed

RSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2011.

Plan Commitment & implementation is my priority.

Interview Questions
    • Brand to brand rate comparison during deal is very difficult.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2011.

They had a telephonic screening. Then they called for a on-site interview. They were not very managed in setting up the interview. There was some confusion who will the interviewer be. They kept me waiting for long toime. some of the interviewers came as if they were forced to come. I myself had to start the conversation to get interview going.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2010.

Had a initial telephonic round.
    After a couple of days, had two technical rounds and a HR round.
    Interview questions were mostly on the concepts.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Stack, Object pool and thread pool?   Answer Question
    • How did you apply the engineering principles in the software field?   Answer Question

Applications Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2010.

3 level, first level technical telephonic , second level technical face to face, third level HR.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2014.

Signed up through Adecco temp agency. I had a background in catering/sales/ restaurant industry --- they set up Interview. Met with good manager and one other ISR (who eventually became my manager) Normal interview questions - relaxing and no psych questions .. willing to give me a chance in a new industry.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an issue if you were not going to meet the deadline?   View Answer
    Hired through temp agency -- not much negotiation. I started at $17 hr -- but I do know thought that mother employee (who took forever to train and was one dimensional) was hired in at $3 more an hour than I was --- that was upsetting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2014.

Called by a really nice recruiter, had phone interview then in person interview which lasted about an hour. Basic questions. Asked how I dealt with a difficult customer in the past and my proficiency with excel.

Interview Questions
    None. It seems this position has a starting salary of 40k for everyone.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arrow Electronics in July 2014.

Phone screen with HR (30 minutes), followed by phone interview with Hiring Manager (60 minutes), followed by two additional phone interviews with another manager and a Vice President (30 minutes each). Took two months before i heard a decision.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult, however, they did want to know what i knew about Arrow, my leadership, why a new industry, how I approach a new sales team with more experience than me...   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Arrow Electronics.

I applied to Arrow for an internship position and they said they were setting up an internship program for the first time. They came to our campus and gave a generic marketing video to try and get recruits. They took a long time between any correspondence and when I finally took the interview it was a bit nerve wracking. It was a four on one interview where I was given a dry erase marker and whiteboard while I was asked technical questions while four engineers asked questions while I was working through problems. It was chaotic to say the least. I never heard back from them. I trying to leave messages at the numbers on their business cards but none of them had voice-mail set up and they never responded to any emails. I was quite surprised because they were all complements during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Solve a circuit analysis problem with op-amps and solve for current, voltage and resistance equations at all points on the circuit.   View Answer

Supplier Manager Interview

Six 1 hour interviews - Met with hiring manager and peer group. Very thorough questioning and little time to ask questions. Highly recommend an in-depth knowledge of the supplier that you may be supporting as well as Arrow strategy.

Low pay