Arrow Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.8

Applications Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2010.

3 level, first level technical telephonic , second level technical face to face, third level HR.

RSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Patna, Bihar
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2011.

Plan Commitment & implementation is my priority.

Interview Questions
    • Brand to brand rate comparison during deal is very difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2012.

Personal Interview
    Key areas which are focused were discussed

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2011.

They had a telephonic screening. Then they called for a on-site interview. They were not very managed in setting up the interview. There was some confusion who will the interviewer be. They kept me waiting for long toime. some of the interviewers came as if they were forced to come. I myself had to start the conversation to get interview going.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2010.

Had a initial telephonic round.
    After a couple of days, had two technical rounds and a HR round.
    Interview questions were mostly on the concepts.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Stack, Object pool and thread pool?   Answer Question
    • How did you apply the engineering principles in the software field?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2014.

Signed up through Adecco temp agency. I had a background in catering/sales/ restaurant industry --- they set up Interview. Met with good manager and one other ISR (who eventually became my manager) Normal interview questions - relaxing and no psych questions .. willing to give me a chance in a new industry.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an issue if you were not going to meet the deadline?   View Answer
    Hired through temp agency -- not much negotiation. I started at $17 hr -- but I do know thought that mother employee (who took forever to train and was one dimensional) was hired in at $3 more an hour than I was --- that was upsetting.

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2013.

Initially I was contacted to schedule a phone interview within the first few days of applying. The phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. The following week I was scheduled for an in person interview. Generally they have two managers in interviews. Both managers were quite friendly and easy to engage with. Questions involved general information about the company (company culture, history, industry) and the position being applied for as well as why I felt I was an ideal candidate for the job. I was asked interactive questions about past positions such as "Describe a time you had a negative interaction with a difficult customer and how did you handle it". Overall, the interview was both mentally stimulating and challenging. Ensure you research the company as well as the position you are interviewing for prior to the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is your biggest struggle in the workplace?   View Answer
    Yes, negotiation is an option.

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in January 2012.

Interview and hiring process went very smoothly and it was only a single interview. I'm guessing it was because they thought I was a great match and was just going through the formal process. I also think they were rushed because they had a deadline date to meet and they were aware of the competing offer on the table.

Interview Questions
    • There were really nothing difficult nor unexpected that stands out.   Answer Question
    Offer is negotiable if you feel you have a strong hand and they want you.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

I applied to Arrow for an internship position and they said they were setting up an internship program for the first time. They came to our campus and gave a generic marketing video to try and get recruits. They took a long time between any correspondence and when I finally took the interview it was a bit nerve wracking. It was a four on one interview where I was given a dry erase marker and whiteboard while I was asked technical questions while four engineers asked questions while I was working through problems. It was chaotic to say the least. I never heard back from them. I trying to leave messages at the numbers on their business cards but none of them had voice-mail set up and they never responded to any emails. I was quite surprised because they were all complements during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Solve a circuit analysis problem with op-amps and solve for current, voltage and resistance equations at all points on the circuit.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2011.

Interviews were easy and it was a process between Mexican and American personnel. The time to take the decision was long and also they offered a first salary that was then diminised

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!