Arrow Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Database Administrator Interview

Applications Database Administrator
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in March 2010.

Interview Details 3 level, first level technical telephonic , second level technical face to face, third level HR.

RSM Interview

RSM
Patna, Bihar

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2011.

Interview Details Plan Commitment & implementation is my priority.

Interview Question – Brand to brand rate comparison during deal is very difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
New Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2012.

Interview Details Personal Interview
Key areas which are focused were discussed

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2011.

Interview Details They had a telephonic screening. Then they called for a on-site interview. They were not very managed in setting up the interview. There was some confusion who will the interviewer be. They kept me waiting for long toime. some of the interviewers came as if they were forced to come. I myself had to start the conversation to get interview going.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2010.

Interview Details Had a initial telephonic round.
After a couple of days, had two technical rounds and a HR round.
Interview questions were mostly on the concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Stack, Object pool and thread pool?   Answer Question
  • How did you apply the engineering principles in the software field?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in June 2013.

Interview Details Initially I was contacted to schedule a phone interview within the first few days of applying. The phone interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. The following week I was scheduled for an in person interview. Generally they have two managers in interviews. Both managers were quite friendly and easy to engage with. Questions involved general information about the company (company culture, history, industry) and the position being applied for as well as why I felt I was an ideal candidate for the job. I was asked interactive questions about past positions such as "Describe a time you had a negative interaction with a difficult customer and how did you handle it". Overall, the interview was both mentally stimulating and challenging. Ensure you research the company as well as the position you are interviewing for prior to the phone interview.

Interview Question – What would you say is your biggest struggle in the workplace?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, negotiation is an option.

Very Easy Interview

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Field Applications Engineer
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in January 2012.

Interview Details Interview and hiring process went very smoothly and it was only a single interview. I'm guessing it was because they thought I was a great match and was just going through the formal process. I also think they were rushed because they had a deadline date to meet and they were aware of the competing offer on the table.

Interview Question – There were really nothing difficult nor unexpected that stands out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer is negotiable if you feel you have a strong hand and they want you.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Denver, CO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Arrow Electronics.

Interview Details I applied to Arrow for an internship position and they said they were setting up an internship program for the first time. They came to our campus and gave a generic marketing video to try and get recruits. They took a long time between any correspondence and when I finally took the interview it was a bit nerve wracking. It was a four on one interview where I was given a dry erase marker and whiteboard while I was asked technical questions while four engineers asked questions while I was working through problems. It was chaotic to say the least. I never heard back from them. I trying to leave messages at the numbers on their business cards but none of them had voice-mail set up and they never responded to any emails. I was quite surprised because they were all complements during the interview.

Interview Question – Solve a circuit analysis problem with op-amps and solve for current, voltage and resistance equations at all points on the circuit.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Arrow Electronics in September 2011.

Interview Details Interviews were easy and it was a process between Mexican and American personnel. The time to take the decision was long and also they offered a first salary that was then diminised

Supplier Manager Interview

Supplier Manager

Interviewed at Arrow Electronics

Interview Details Six 1 hour interviews - Met with hiring manager and peer group. Very thorough questioning and little time to ask questions. Highly recommend an in-depth knowledge of the supplier that you may be supporting as well as Arrow strategy.

Interview Question – How would you be successful in this position   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low pay

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!