AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2014

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

simple Hiring and interview process. God time punctuality and clear communication in stipulated time.

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

There were 2 rounds of interview conducted one being telephonic and other being face to face with HR Head and Benefits head. Interview experience was good.

Regional Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2012.

The initiation and conduct of process was pretty regular as per industry practices, but their behavior in terms of decision making was pretty unprofessional. Failed to inform about the rejection for 15 days and tried to ignore by saying that HR team is on tour keeping me in limbo in between; Were initially unable to decide which therapy area or city to hire me; Lack of 100% transparency in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want join a job that involves marketing and significant traveling when you can easily do a desk job?   Answer Question
    Very long (1.5 months) and there was a total radio silence from employer end for a very long duration and my inquiries were being met with vague responses; i was not given a correct reply regarding my status; I was initially told i was picked for Chennai post then told i was picked in Pune office and then i was told i have been rejected and finally on reference of a friend was told if i could work out of Mumbai. VERY UNPROFFESIONAL!!!!!

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2012.

it was very tougf i cant even stand in that interview

Interview Questions
    • wat do u know about our copmpany products   View Answer

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2011.

Initial written test on chemistry followed by technical interview with senior scientists. After that an HR interview to give offer letter.

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2008.

In person interview, practical / lab. examination, HR interview

Process Chemist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

I applied online through there careers website and got an email saying I've been short listed for a phone interview.
    The interview was for a duration of 30 mins. Questions include my interest in the position, skills and my achievements.

Interview Questions
    • What was my thought on animal testing and embryonic stem cell testing.   Answer Question

Senior Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

This job is now contracted out to independent contractors. . They do not recruit this position directly anymore. An editorial Manager hires outside personnel. This is no longer a job that is hired directly by the company. There is nothing more to say.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses in the work environment   View Answer
    Easy negotiations. flexible schedules

Public Policy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, South West England, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Phone interview, called for second interview in person. Had to write a short paper for in person interview to present and discuss. Had to answer questions as per usual using STAR.

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

The same day I applied I received a call to schedule a phone interview for the following day. After the phone interview, I was immediately sent 2 personality tests. After the personality tests, I was sent an email with a Hiring Application. 2 days later (on a Friday) I received a call to schedule a face-to-face interview on the following Monday. Interview consisted of STAR format questions and had to prepare a 10 minute persuasive discussion.

Waiting to hear back from hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Ethical dilemma, situation in which I had to persuade someone.   Answer Question