AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 17 Apr 2015

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was okay, not too hard to crack. Work profile is good. Good peer group, opportunity to grow. Had only one interview with the technical person and an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Did you challenge the status-quo and do anything ?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Bangalore).

Interview

simple Hiring and interview process. God time punctuality and clear communication in stipulated time.

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Bangalore) in March 2013.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview conducted one being telephonic and other being face to face with HR Head and Benefits head. Interview experience was good.

Regional Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Pune) in May 2012.

Interview

The initiation and conduct of process was pretty regular as per industry practices, but their behavior in terms of decision making was pretty unprofessional. Failed to inform about the rejection for 15 days and tried to ignore by saying that HR team is on tour keeping me in limbo in between; Were initially unable to decide which therapy area or city to hire me; Lack of 100% transparency in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why you want join a job that involves marketing and significant traveling when you can easily do a desk job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very long (1.5 months) and there was a total radio silence from employer end for a very long duration and my inquiries were being met with vague responses; i was not given a correct reply regarding my status; I was initially told i was picked for Chennai post then told i was picked in Pune office and then i was told i have been rejected and finally on reference of a friend was told if i could work out of Mumbai. VERY UNPROFFESIONAL!!!!!

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Bangalore) in January 2012.

Interview

it was very tougf i cant even stand in that interview

Interview Questions

• wat do u know about our copmpany products   1 Answer

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Bangalore) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial written test on chemistry followed by technical interview with senior scientists. After that an HR interview to give offer letter.

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca (Bangalore) in May 2008.

Interview

In person interview, practical / lab. examination, HR interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone screening from an outsourced HR company. After that, I got invited to attend an assessment centre. It was a lengthy but well-organized day where I had the opportunity to talk to many employees and also current participants in the program. I learned a lot about the company and had a fun and valuable day overall.

Interview Questions

• They asked you to walk through your resume and typical behavioural questions. There was also a group activity and a case study portion.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted via email from the hiring manager's admin to schedule time for me to meet and interview with the hiring manager and also that manager's boss, the head of the department. On the day of the interview, I only got to interview one of these people, however. Something "came up" with the hiring manager. And they never explained what happened and never contacted me since. I felt dissatisfied because the interview I did have was overly focused on odd behavioral questions which could have been covered in a screening phone call (which wasn't done) and not at all focused on the job itself. I had hoped that two face to face interviews with the managers would involve more discussion of the actual work and their objectives. Maybe they already had someone in mind or knew I wasn't right for the job. I was thoroughly disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Describe your career path and highlight your biggest professional accomplishments.   Answer Question
    • Describe an ethical dilemma that you faced at work where there was no clear right or wrong answer, and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you had to make a last minute change in plans with a project and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Straight forward. Online application. Phone screen asking basics. Second was the personality profile. Finally, a face to face with two DMs. I'm told some people had two face to face interviews. After that a ride along and an offer.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of an ethical dilemma you have faced at work?   Answer Question