AstraZeneca

Updated 19 Nov 2014
Updated 19 Nov 2014

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Interview was okay, not too hard to crack. Work profile is good. Good peer group, opportunity to grow. Had only one interview with the technical person and an HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • Did you challenge the status-quo and do anything ?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

simple Hiring and interview process. God time punctuality and clear communication in stipulated time.

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

There were 2 rounds of interview conducted one being telephonic and other being face to face with HR Head and Benefits head. Interview experience was good.

Regional Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2012.

The initiation and conduct of process was pretty regular as per industry practices, but their behavior in terms of decision making was pretty unprofessional. Failed to inform about the rejection for 15 days and tried to ignore by saying that HR team is on tour keeping me in limbo in between; Were initially unable to decide which therapy area or city to hire me; Lack of 100% transparency in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want join a job that involves marketing and significant traveling when you can easily do a desk job?   Answer Question
    Very long (1.5 months) and there was a total radio silence from employer end for a very long duration and my inquiries were being met with vague responses; i was not given a correct reply regarding my status; I was initially told i was picked for Chennai post then told i was picked in Pune office and then i was told i have been rejected and finally on reference of a friend was told if i could work out of Mumbai. VERY UNPROFFESIONAL!!!!!

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2012.

it was very tougf i cant even stand in that interview

Interview Questions
    • wat do u know about our copmpany products   View Answer

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2011.

Initial written test on chemistry followed by technical interview with senior scientists. After that an HR interview to give offer letter.

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2008.

In person interview, practical / lab. examination, HR interview

Medical Representative Interview

Phone interview, called for a phone interview to be scheduled on another day, the interveiw took 15 mins, simple personal questions , why you want to be a medical rep, what's your week point in your personality, why we would accept you ?, do you have a driving license.

Diabetes Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

I was initially contacted by a recruiter to do a 20-30 minute phone interview. Then online assessment, which was mostly just personality questions. My first f2f interview was with two DSM. 3-4 situational questions (star format), 10 minute persuasive conversation in any subject you wanted. Great conversation and was a natural setting. Second f2f was with my direct hiring manager and another DSM. It was similar to the first one but I needed new success stories, I prepared a new persuasive conversation and strong close.

Process Chemist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

I applied online through there careers website and got an email saying I've been short listed for a phone interview.
    The interview was for a duration of 30 mins. Questions include my interest in the position, skills and my achievements.

Interview Questions
    • What was my thought on animal testing and embryonic stem cell testing.   Answer Question