AstraZeneca

Updated 27 Feb 2015
Updated 27 Feb 2015

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Interview was okay, not too hard to crack. Work profile is good. Good peer group, opportunity to grow. Had only one interview with the technical person and an HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • Did you challenge the status-quo and do anything ?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca.

simple Hiring and interview process. God time punctuality and clear communication in stipulated time.

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

There were 2 rounds of interview conducted one being telephonic and other being face to face with HR Head and Benefits head. Interview experience was good.

Regional Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2012.

The initiation and conduct of process was pretty regular as per industry practices, but their behavior in terms of decision making was pretty unprofessional. Failed to inform about the rejection for 15 days and tried to ignore by saying that HR team is on tour keeping me in limbo in between; Were initially unable to decide which therapy area or city to hire me; Lack of 100% transparency in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want join a job that involves marketing and significant traveling when you can easily do a desk job?   Answer Question
    Very long (1.5 months) and there was a total radio silence from employer end for a very long duration and my inquiries were being met with vague responses; i was not given a correct reply regarding my status; I was initially told i was picked for Chennai post then told i was picked in Pune office and then i was told i have been rejected and finally on reference of a friend was told if i could work out of Mumbai. VERY UNPROFFESIONAL!!!!!

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2012.

it was very tougf i cant even stand in that interview

Interview Questions
    • wat do u know about our copmpany products   View Answer

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2011.

Initial written test on chemistry followed by technical interview with senior scientists. After that an HR interview to give offer letter.

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2008.

In person interview, practical / lab. examination, HR interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Straight forward. Online application. Phone screen asking basics. Second was the personality profile. Finally, a face to face with two DMs. I'm told some people had two face to face interviews. After that a ride along and an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of an ethical dilemma you have faced at work?   Answer Question

Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AstraZeneca in February 2015.

Phone Interview then online question followed by F2F by hiring manager. The phone interview was more or an information gathering that is passed on to the hiring manager. The psych online eval is very tough and pretty much decides if they have you continue in the interview process. Did not like the psych eval because it is not very good in indicating if you will be a good employee or not.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you did a presentation and how did it go.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Initial interview was a phone-based interview. I explained my current role at the time and how it would fit into the posted job's roles and responsibilities. Call helped me to understand potential hiring manager's style and thoughts.

In-person Interview, onsite, was with a range of staff, at all levels of career development. They asked some questions about my experiences and these were also behavior-based. I was invited to dinner on the night before my interview. On-site interview also involved a scientific (powerpoint) presentation.