AstraZeneca

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Assistant Research Scientist
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2011.

Interview Details Initial written test on chemistry followed by technical interview with senior scientists. After that an HR interview to give offer letter.

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details simple Hiring and interview process. God time punctuality and clear communication in stipulated time.

Benefits Manager Interview

Benefits Manager
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2013.

Interview Details There were 2 rounds of interview conducted one being telephonic and other being face to face with HR Head and Benefits head. Interview experience was good.

Regional Medical Advisor Interview

Regional Medical Advisor
Pune

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2012.

Interview Details The initiation and conduct of process was pretty regular as per industry practices, but their behavior in terms of decision making was pretty unprofessional. Failed to inform about the rejection for 15 days and tried to ignore by saying that HR team is on tour keeping me in limbo in between; Were initially unable to decide which therapy area or city to hire me; Lack of 100% transparency in the process.

Interview Question – Why you want join a job that involves marketing and significant traveling when you can easily do a desk job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very long (1.5 months) and there was a total radio silence from employer end for a very long duration and my inquiries were being met with vague responses; i was not given a correct reply regarding my status; I was initially told i was picked for Chennai post then told i was picked in Pune office and then i was told i have been rejected and finally on reference of a friend was told if i could work out of Mumbai. VERY UNPROFFESIONAL!!!!!

Assistant Research Scientist Interview

Assistant Research Scientist
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AstraZeneca in May 2008.

Interview Details In person interview, practical / lab. examination, HR interview

Interview Question – Why do you aspire for this position?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Interview

Pharmacy
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2012.

Interview Details it was very tougf i cant even stand in that interview

Interview Question – wat do u know about our copmpany products   View Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2013.

Interview Details I was interviewed by 5 people. Starting with the lowest in rank and ending with the highest, a senior VP. Questions were fairly straightforward, no tricks or anything. Everyone was very kind and courteous.

Interview Question – "Case style" question asking what I would do in a certain situation when a doctor was being particularly difficult   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – To accept a position at a different company

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist

I applied through another source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details Phone screen, 2 face to face interviews than ride-a-long day with a rep. very typical process with final interview being a panel of managers. Did not interview with a regional manager but most do.

Interview Question – All behavior based questions, must use STAR format...if you have examples of challenges and accomplishments ready you can fit them into most of the questions as examples   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Senior Finance Manager

The process took 3 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview Details One phone interview and one face to face interview with 2 people next to me and 1person in video joining from a different location. I was dissappointed in company process as I did not even get an automated email saying that they went ahead with another candidate. This tells me something about the company.

Interview Question – They gave a business case and wanted me to present. Study their past acquisitions and licensing agreements as the business case was a real past deal.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Data Scientist Interview

Data Scientist
Waltham, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2014.

Interview Details two phone interview, went pretty well, first one took an hour very good discussion with the hiring manager about what the work is about and my experience and project that i have done

Interview Question – nothing unexpected just what i have done and question about the CV   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – didn't negotiate

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!