AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2014
Updated 24 Sep 2014

3.1

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca in January 2014.

Process took about three months. Submitted resume on line and about 6 weeks later received email to book a phone interview. After phone interview, moved on to personality test. I have face to face interview scheduled this week.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brownsville, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Neat and organized interview process. Had my first phone interview which I passed. My next interview is a one on one interview with the DM. Hope all goes well.

Sandwich Placement Student Interview

Application form and assessment day(s).

Interview Questions
    • Practically construct a free-standing tower with marshmallows and spaghetti.   Answer Question

Global Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mölndal (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mölndal (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca in December 2013.

First apply on the website and then I've been contacted a couple of weeks later. I had a first phone call to get a first contact then 2 online interviews with always 3 people from the leadership team.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about ethics : "Have you ever experienced a situation where someone took a decision going against your principles and create an ethical risk? how did you react ? what did you do?"   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

They asked 4 questions and requested the answers be STAR format.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter, spoke with her for a few minutes and filled out the initial online application. About a week later, I had a 30 minute phone interview with someone from HR and then had to fill out the 2 personality profile surveys (about 200 questions each). After I passed that I had to complete an additional application. 2 weeks later I was contacted once again and have an interview scheduled with the Exec Director of Sales this Thursday so we will see what happens

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience you have doing a presentation (HR Interview)   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

I applied for this position online. The company contacted me three days later via email to set up a phone interview. The 20 minute phone interview consisted of general background questions (verifying information on resume) also I was asked to discuss a time that I had to give a presentation. Upon completion of the phone interview, I received an email with a link redirecting me to a behavioral exam. There were 2 behavioral tests, both approximately 200 questions (20 minutes allotted per test). After these online tests, I was emailed again requesting me to complete an online employment application form that would be forwarded to the hiring manager. I am waiting to hear back.
    The process has taken 20 days thus far.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to give a presentation.
      What makes you a good fit for the position?
        Answer Question

Medical Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at AstraZeneca in November 2013.

Hiring Manager contacted for phone interview, followed by on-site interview few weeks later. Smooth process and great people, but did not get offer (as expected) because the role called for more clinical background than basic science! Yet a rewarding experience and the plus side is I made lot of good connections.

Finance Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Phone interview to get your basic information and weed people out. The follow up interview was a panel interview with 3 senior managers. Lasted an hour but was very thorough. Knowing the STAR format of interviewing is essential!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Make sure you have various examples ready to go in the STAR format (situation, task, action, result)   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beirut (Lebanon)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AstraZeneca.

3 interviews, sales manager, country manager, area manager
    presentation on the selected line
    test in selling skills
    personality tests

Interview Questions
    • a lot of business cases and fictive scenarios to analyze the decision making logic.   Answer Question
    it was solid predetermined salary package.