Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Braves

Candidate Interview Review

Guest Relations Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Atlanta Braves.

I applied for this position online. A few weeks later I received an email asking me if I was still interested. After replying yes, I received a questionnaire to complete withing 1 week. The questions were situational customer service questions. They were very detailed oriented, but it was good because they gave you a week to fill them out. Next, there was a standardized phone interview. I have experienced nothing like this before. There was a series of maybe 100 questions that the interviewer asked. He was not able to interpret the questions further, only repeat them. These were basically personality and working styles questions. I did not make it pass this interview, but the next stage was another interview.

Interview Questions
    • If a VIP customer was visiting your city, how would show them around?   Answer Question